• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *dies laughing*
    That bad, huh?

*considers applying the song to Joe*

Comment

*jumps up and down* Another vid, another vid!!

EDIT: Cute food picture, Nad & Joe! *hangs it on the fridge*
      See Joe? Our picture made it on the fridge!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Yeah

Um, I have to say I really really didn't want to do it to him...... but CAGS AND DM prodded and prodded and kept on and on.......... so with my arm twisted painfully behind my back, I finally gave in and did it!! *cough*

MARTIN if you see it, please please forgive me

And it's a bit of a cheat, because I found that most of the clips I used for the last one fitted right in, with a few added......... which is why it only took me 2 hours to make
      *giggles*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Love it, Jumble!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

That bad, huh?

*considers applying the song to Joe*

Actually, I was thinkiiiiing....

Along these lines.

EDIT: And the vid was brilliant. I just had to laugh at all the disclaimers at the end.
          sigpic

Comment

Actually, I was thinkiiiiing....

Along these lines.
            Er.... what exactly?

EDIT: And the vid was brilliant. I just had to laugh at all the disclaimers at the end.
            Thanks Yeah, I really felt I should distance myself from it......... woodn't want Martin to think I see him just as a sex object............ or *screws eyes up tightly and puts fingers in ears* a gigolo I can't believe I even put that in the same sentence as him

sorry Martin

Comment

*waz stuck on YT, watching Joe and Jack vids* Anyone know if there's a way to download off YT?
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah

Um, I have to say I really really didn't want to do it to him...... but CAGS AND DM prodded and prodded and kept on and on.......... so with my arm twisted painfully behind my back, I finally gave in and did it!! *cough*

MARTIN if you see it, please please forgive me

And it's a bit of a cheat, because I found that most of the clips I used for the last one fitted right in, with a few added......... which is why it only took me 2 hours to make
                *shakes head*

Bad Jumble...

*laughs and watches again*
                sigpic

Comment

*waz stuck on YT, watching Joe and Jack vids* Anyone know if there's a way to download off YT?
                  Yep, lots of ways - google YouTube downloader Or if you have RealPlayer on your computer you can do it with that - when you hover over the vid a little box comes up in the top right saying 'download this video'.
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Yep, lots of ways - google YouTube downloader Or if you have RealPlayer on your computer you can do it with that - when you hover over the vid a little box comes up in the top right saying 'download this video'.
                    *runz through thread, screaming with joy*
                    sigpic

Comment

I use Video Piggy. It's quite cheap The YTdownloader never worked for me *shrugs*

Comment

I use Video Piggy. It's quite cheap The YTdownloader never worked for me *shrugs*
                        Hmmmmm....it is taking an awfully long time....
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmmmmm....it is taking an awfully long time....
                          It is? For me it's normally done in one or two min for downloading and then around five min I think(or less) for converting to the right format.
                          sigpic

Comment

VP does it a lot faster, but you do have to pay for it. I've been trying to check what it costs but can't find it

You can download it here for a trial version

Comment

It worked! Itworkeditworkeditworked!!! *does happy dance*

Now that I can get the bts stuff, I can do another Joe vid....MUAHAHAHAHA!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Er.... what exactly?

Thanks Yeah, I really felt I should distance myself from it......... woodn't want Martin to think I see him just as a sex object............ or *screws eyes up tightly and puts fingers in ears* a gigolo I can't believe I even put that in the same sentence as him

sorry Martin
                                LOL! When we were talking to Martin about the all important birthday question, we were discussing AT's response about him being an international spy and gigalo. He joked about not telling his wife about the gigalo thing.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X