The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Achaja View Post

Sexi vid Jumble Nice song for these moments, and you put THE PIC If Martin wood see it - omg,
    Hehehe very nice work you've done
    You're Woohoo goddess

It wasn't meant to be sexy, it didn't start out that way I swear! But let's face it, with the content I was working with *shrugs*

I was really only asking for 'a little more' in the way of commentaries and bts

OMG! I whacked it onto a dvd. And put it up on the big screen........... *faints* The Trio wiggle is........ guh!

The Thor walk was the bit I found on PDL's Descent DS, it just fitted perfectly with that line of the song

Comment

sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Hehe right
        You're as always the most innocent Woohoo we know
        Yes, Jann is gutter queen, but YOU You are sweet little girl with evil green smile
        Thank you for sharing with us, and whole WORLD!!! This must took you some time to make them so perfectly Jumble

P.S. You are CRAZY!!!

* Oh and because I made a spelling mistake:
        SEXY!!!
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
          Hehe right
          You're as always the most innocent Woohoo we know
          Yes, Jann is gutter queen, but YOU You are sweet little girl with evil green smile
          Thank you for sharing with us, and whole WORLD!!! This must took you some time to make them so perfectly Jumble

P.S. You are CRAZY!!!
          Evil green mind??? Oh but.........

Seriously, I spent days searching through cds trying to find a song that wood work without being too blatant, because I really wood hate to make him feel uncomfortable if he ever saw it. Ask Cags, she suggested Tom Jones' 'Sex Bomb', and I said no way because that was far too suggestive It just sort of evolved once I started looking for clips to fit.............

The whole world?

Oh what the heck, if he doesn't know by now he never will

Ummm...... I glanced at the tv just as The Pic flashed on the screen... and I do mean flashed

The 'Aand cut!' after the credits keeps making me jump

Edit: I hope Nad doesn't mind me using her HubbaHubba pic
          Last edited by Jumble; 03 May 2009, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Evil green mind??? Oh but.........

Seriously, I spent days searching through cds trying to find a song that wood work without being too blatant, because I really wood hate to make him feel uncomfortable if he ever saw it. Ask Cags, she suggested Tom Jones' 'You can leave your hat on', and I said no way because that was far too suggestive It just sort of evolved once I started looking for clips to fit.............

The whole world?

Oh what the heck, if he doesn't know by now he never will

Ummm...... I glanced at the tv just as The Pic flashed on the screen... and I do mean flashed

The 'Aand cut!' after the credits keeps making me jump

Made me jump too! But it's an awesome vid, well done
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

(((((Jann))))) I'm sure he'll want you back, good reliable staff is hard to come by Maybe he can just take on some temporary staff to cover for you, a student needing to earn during the summer break

Edit: I've just discovered more footage of Martin I didn't know I had He's in the Descent Director's Series. I clicked on it by mistake and heard PDL say 'Martin Wood and I will be showing you some bts from Descent' Does this mean I have to watch every director's DS, in case Martin's in them???
              Well...I gave him the dates and my colleague who was standing there as well(and didn't knew about the summer coz she's new) asked about hiring someone for the summer and he said "no" because he thinks he has to train us first etc etc and that's alot of work

But for my work...I've got the days free and it depends on my colleagues or not if I will still have work after the summer or not...because they're now not allowed to ask for free...and if they do...we're both fired...he he...(well this is a better plan than the one I first had( I wanted to say I would stop with it in the summer because I'm starting to dislike my job...dad said I should do this because it's hard to find good work these days)

My boss did lost his good mood after this ...poor thing

Where is everybody today?

The excuse for my absence is that I've finished my new Martin vid

*runs away fast*
              WOOOHOOD!!! Awesome!
              Btw I did thought you didn't want to do a "sexy" vid...and wanted to do a innocent one
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Josiane I actually feel like I know what I'm doing now

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Well...I gave him the dates and my colleague who was standing there as well(and didn't knew about the summer coz she's new) asked about hiring someone for the summer and he said "no" because he thinks he has to train us first etc etc and that's alot of work

But for my work...I've got the days free and it depends on my colleagues or not if I will still have work after the summer or not...because they're now not allowed to ask for free...and if they do...we're both fired...he he...(well this is a better plan than the one I first had( I wanted to say I would stop with it in the summer because I'm starting to dislike my job...dad said I should do this because it's hard to find good work these days)

My boss did lost his good mood after this ...poor thing
                  If I were you I wood just enjoy your holidays and not worry about the job. I'm sure he'll miss you and want you back And if he doesn't you'll find something else

WOOOHOOD!!! Awesome!
                  Btw I did thought you didn't want to do a "sexy" vid...and wanted to do a innocent one
                  Yeah.......... the best laid plans and all that

But I like it so who cares, right?

Comment

If I were you I wood just enjoy your holidays and not worry about the job. I'm sure he'll miss you and want you back And if he doesn't you'll find something else
                    Oh I will enjoy those...I just want to know how everything goes...I'm a planner I need to know everything before hand...

and if he doesn't want me...he isn't worth(sp?) it to me this are the only dates I've asked for free this year so he shouldn't complain.

Yeah.......... the best laid plans and all that

But I like it so who cares, right?
                    Nobody...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      I also am in that tree to make sure he works on that script. Thank you very much...recreational motives...bad Nad.

Only because I do him(you know...hugging ) doesn't mean I'm only in that tree for that...plus I'm in the fluff these days.
                      Yes, yes of course

...Tourist

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                      Hey woohoo's *waves*

So I had a very strange dream last night...

So Brad wright's sitting there and I walk up to him and this is the conversation-
                      Me- So...I heard you're writing the 3rd SG-1 movie
                      Brad- Yes
                      Me- And I heard there's a 'how shall we say 'romantic' scene in it.
                      Brad- Yes
                      Me- So...does that mean we're getting confirmation?
                      Brad-....*silence for a long time*...yes
                      Me- *squeeeeeeeeeeee* *hugs him* You realize you've made us like the happiest people right now, right?
                      Brad- Yes...

Okay now I've had one Sam and Jack dream...but i've never had a PTB dream before! I think it was the broccoli
                      WoooHoood on your first PTB dream!

Where is everybody today?

The excuse for my absence is that I've finished my new Martin vid

*runs away fast*

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
                      Hot.

I assume the check's in the mail?

No, of course not!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Yes, yes of course

...Tourist

WoooHoood on your first PTB dream!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
                        Hot.

I assume the check's in the mail?

No, of course not!
                        Of course! A virtual cheque for virtually stealing your pic

It fit perfectly, don'tcha think?

BTW I think it very remiss of you not to have reposted your latest Dear PTB letter over here on their thread

Comment

Of course! A virtual cheque for virtually stealing your pic

It fit perfectly, don'tcha think?

BTW I think it very remiss of you not to have reposted your latest Dear PTB letter over here on their thread

*jumps up and down* Yay! I get a vir...
                          ...Hey...

And yes.

*sigh

Dear PTB,

*licks everyone's faces* Did you guys miss the letters? No? Oh.
                          Anyway. To celebrate both my 6969th post, Brad's Birthday (Happy 25th Birthday, Brad!) and the fact that you're Awesome, I thought I'd write a letter again. Sure it's nice to see that moving bush in your backyards or the corners of your streets with hair sticking out, but being able to communicate with me must be even better! No? Oh.
                          How's Universe coming along? I'm reading updates on Joe's blog, but I keep thinking that he gets distracted by all the food and pug movement. Can I trust him when he says it's all good? I'm sure the whole production won't influence the third movie in which Sam and jack will finally get their romantic ''on the kitchentable, under the table on the stairs and halfway in the bedroom'' scene. I still completely trust you guys on that. If there must be ickybah, make sure it's steamy and S/J, I always say. Or fluffy. Fluff is good too. And include Giles the Lawn Gnome and Bart the Guinea Pig! (Just not in the ''on the kitchentable, under the table on the stairs and halfway in the bedroom'' scene, for that would just be wrong.)

Oops. Look at me, writing about S/J again. Silly me. I didn't plan that, I swear. But now that we're touching that subject again... Did you hear what Amanda said recently? Seriously, she has some great ideas. Listen to her, she's a WooHoo for a reason, you know... Have you seen the movie ''Ghost'' by the way? I'm really curious how you will show us a married/engaged/sooo togetherish couple in your oh so subtile way. Rings? Glares? Tongues? I'm so excited! Sooooooooo much. *runs across the room with arms spread* I'm sure the Awesome Bunch will pull it off. 'Cause you know... If we were to be unhappy after movie three, I can round up almost 40 Shippy Hippies to have a Ship-In in Vancouver. We're harmless, but some of us like to run naked and smear chocolate all over people so they can lick them. The Lady on the Parkbench would come too. She knows kung-fu. Just saying...

So yeah, you've got some work cut out for you, as do we Shippers (buying decorations, broccoli and coughing syrup for Squee Throaths) and we'll catch up again later. Feel free to drop by anytime, though. The Shippers are always here for you. Always. I love you and you're all Awesome.

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
                          Nad

P.S.: I do not know the ladies who make vids and crazy artwork about you. Really. Those fans are just odd. *nods* They say ''hi'' though.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Well done And that means I can do this.....

CONGRATS NAD ON YOUR

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *jumps up and down* Yay! I get a vir...
                              ...Hey...

And yes.

*sigh

Dear PTB,

*licks everyone's faces* Did you guys miss the letters? No? Oh.
                              Spoiler:
                              Anyway. To celebrate both my 6969th post, Brad's Birthday (Happy 25th Birthday, Brad!) and the fact that you're Awesome, I thought I'd write a letter again. Sure it's nice to see that moving bush in your backyards or the corners of your streets with hair sticking out, but being able to communicate with me must be even better! No? Oh.
                              How's Universe coming along? I'm reading updates on Joe's blog, but I keep thinking that he gets distracted by all the food and pug movement. Can I trust him when he says it's all good? I'm sure the whole production won't influence the third movie in which Sam and jack will finally get their romantic ''on the kitchentable, under the table on the stairs and halfway in the bedroom'' scene. I still completely trust you guys on that. If there must be ickybah, make sure it's steamy and S/J, I always say. Or fluffy. Fluff is good too. And include Giles the Lawn Gnome and Bart the Guinea Pig! (Just not in the ''on the kitchentable, under the table on the stairs and halfway in the bedroom'' scene, for that would just be wrong.)

Oops. Look at me, writing about S/J again. Silly me. I didn't plan that, I swear. But now that we're touching that subject again... Did you hear what Amanda said recently? Seriously, she has some great ideas. Listen to her, she's a WooHoo for a reason, you know... Have you seen the movie ''Ghost'' by the way? I'm really curious how you will show us a married/engaged/sooo togetherish couple in your oh so subtile way. Rings? Glares? Tongues? I'm so excited! Sooooooooo much. *runs across the room with arms spread* I'm sure the Awesome Bunch will pull it off. 'Cause you know... If we were to be unhappy after movie three, I can round up almost 40 Shippy Hippies to have a Ship-In in Vancouver. We're harmless, but some of us like to run naked and smear chocolate all over people so they can lick them. The Lady on the Parkbench would come too. She knows kung-fu. Just saying...

So yeah, you've got some work cut out for you, as do we Shippers (buying decorations, broccoli and coughing syrup for Squee Throaths) and we'll catch up again later. Feel free to drop by anytime, though. The Shippers are always here for you. Always. I love you and you're all Awesome.

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
                              Nad

P.S.: I do not know the ladies who make vids and crazy artwork about you. Really. Those fans are just odd. *nods* They say ''hi'' though.
                              *sigh* I missed these letters...
                              sigpic

Comment

Well done And that means I can do this.....

WoooooooHoooood! *fistpump*
                                I'm going to be a rockstar and celebrate the 6969 until I hit another big milestone!!!

EDIT: hehe, now it says ''Congrats Nad on your photobucket.com albums''

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                *sigh* I missed these letters...
                                Thanks

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X