The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Ooo another shipmeet?! Yes indeedy ! I'm free the last two weeks I think, except for the bank holiday as its my sisters birthday (28th).
    We just need Oma to get a free day and we'll be sorted

Off to work, *waves*

EDIT: A '69 *strips off work shirt and runs around nekkid*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    ...There are one day parties?
    I thinks some people have those Sad

*nods*
    We used not to put personal things like family death, sickness or general sad news in spoilers and it makes me sad that now people feel like they should. When I found out about my brothers illness and didn't know whether or not it was a form or cancer, I posted it on the thread in plain sight and got a lot of support from the family, both in the thread as personal and it really helped. Now, in response, you see a bunch of ''OT: [spoilers]...'' *sighs*
    And yeah, the ''Happy Queensday's'' were nice but felt strange at that moment. I was just glad that no one complained about why people were feeling happy about a foreign holiday
    Yeah, that's why I decided to be glaringly obvious, I was peeved on your behalf that such a tragic event was being ignored

I agree with you ladies. Artwork, a website...
    Who does something like that? I think we should form a Joe defense unit.
    ...Nekkid. Ha! That'll keep the odd fangurls away! Make way for the professionals! Muhahaha!

*blinks* ...I do love how she says ''other crazy stalkers''.
    ... and again

*huggles LJ*

Comment

*happy sigh* It's Friday! I love being able to act crazy with y'all on Friday!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *happy sigh* It's Friday! I love being able to act crazy with y'all on Friday!
        And this is different from any other day because......?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I thinks some people have those Sad
          Jeez, that's like reaching your high to soon.

Yeah, that's why I decided to be glaringly obvious, I was peeved on your behalf that such a tragic event was being ignored
          Oh, I wasn't peeved, I just figured it wasn't that important. Scale wise.
          But thanks, really

And this is different from any other day because......?
          Gnomes.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Jeez, that's like reaching your high to soon.
            What, you mean like premature ej......... never mind

Oh, I wasn't peeved, I just figured it wasn't that important. Scale wise.
            But thanks, really
            But it was important, and I felt there was a definite lack of respect. So there

Gnomes.
            Er...?

Comment

*Wanders back in*

Dude, why are there gnomes everywhere???
              sigpic

Comment

It's Friday.

...On friday, the gnomes dress up like PTB and have a karaoke party.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

It's Friday.

Wow.....have I been spending too much time in my room??
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Wow.....have I been spending too much time in my room??
                    Don't worry. It's not you, it's me.

sigpic

Comment

Looks like they've moved the party outside...

sigpic

Comment

It's Friday.

And we haven't been invited???? *drags gnomes in from the garden and waits for them to sing "Simply the Best"*

"Better than all the rest...."

Just had a five-minute panic.......... couldn't find the corkscrew

Comment

And we haven't been invited???? *drags gnomes in from the garden and waits for them to sing "Simply the Best"*

"Better than all the rest...."

Just had a five-minute panic.......... couldn't find the corkscrew

Noooooooooooooo! Don't ever say something scary like that again!

Just fill the Gnomes up with booze, works everytime
                          That's why Giles is singing ''I got Wood'' now...

sigpic

Comment

Drunken gnomes are a sight to see

You'd think I wood have the sense to keep a spare woodn't you?

Corkscrews, not gnomes

And do you know you've contaminated that song for me forever? It'll just never be the same again

Love the gnome sig

Comment

Drunken gnomes are a sight to see

You'd think I wood have the sense to keep a spare woodn't you?

Corkscrews, not gnomes
                              *nods*

And yes. I always pictured you having at least one in every room.

Gnomes, not corkscrews.
                              ...Oh no, wait...

EDIT: Glad I could help with that song
                              And thanks

sigpic

Comment

*nods*

And yes. I always pictured you having at least one in every room.

Gnomes, not corkscrews.
                                ...Oh no, wait...

EDIT: Glad I could help with that song
                                And thanks
                                What are you saying?

I have a Martin in every room, does that count?

Oh and I just got some really good OT news

Spoiler:
                                Suz's bf, Mike, who is an absolutely wonderful guy, is moving in with her down on the farm so they can be together more I'm so pleased for her, she's had some really bad relationships in her young life and this guy treats her really well and loves her to bits - you can see it shining out of him He's arranged a surprise bbq party for her 21st birthday (I've been in cahoots with him over it ), and her boss is in on it too, because he thinks she's the best thing since.... broccoli, and is the first one she's worked for who really appreciates her hard work So all my babies are settled in happy situations

Now I just need to figure out how to tell them about Michael

On that subject, we've been talking a lot this last week or so, and it's been quite hard because he didn't really understand my reluctance to launch myself into total committment. He just thought I was over reacting to having had three bad marriages, because I hadn't really told him all the details. In the end I wrote him a long letter explaining it all, because I can't talk about it without dissolving into a puddle His reaction was to say 'Ok, now I understand. Forget about moving away. I'll moved closer to you and we'll just carry on as we are, because it's obviously going to take a lot of time for me to make you feel safe.' *huggles him* Most men wood run very fast in the opposite direction after what I had to tell him. I guess he really does love me

Comment

Working...
                                X