The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    And make sure your hands are cold before you go trying his chocolate, you woodn't want it to melt too soon...........
    That counts the same for you...you know

LJ I love your Joe "poems" :d They're really good as well!
    sigpic

Comment

*gigglesnorts*
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'm sorry. Really.
        *blinks*

And actually, LJ, I like the cheers!

Joe, Joe
        in milk or pure
        For PMS
        he is the cure!

Martin, Martin
        richly filled
        we'll eat him warm
        or slightly chilled!

Coopie, Coopie
        as chocolate lolly
        for when he laughs
        we all turn jolly!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*wipes tears of laughter*
          sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*
            *sees all the gutter and chocolate*
            *runs out*
            *runs back in and dives into guttery chocolate*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

jumble-- "trust" is a less "toxic" word. it can be hard to trust others once you have had yours abused though. best of luck.

Starlover...the number 1 reason diets/changing eating habits fail is "banned foods"...allow yourslef to a bit of something you luck, then you are less likely to cheat! (works for me )

not going to say anything about the chocolate ptb and melting... nope not gonna!

Comment

No.
                Nonono!
                I'm denying the existence of gutter on this thread.
                Our PTB are very unattractive beings and one could never imply anything related to s** or other ickybah things.
                Our PTB are sereen and fluffy.
                *hands out more chocolate* *and broccoli*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Or even chocolate-covered broccoli?
                  eewww
                  sigpic

Comment

*iz confused* I see no ickybah here! I don't know what is going on in your mind, young lady, but all I see is a nice, innocent discussion on chocolate. Yes. Chocolate.

*mutters to mods* Seriously, you can go now...nothing but innocent fun, I swear!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      eewww
                      Hey, don't knock it till you've tried it! You know me, I'll try (almost) anything once

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *iz confused* I see no ickybah here! I don't know what is going on in your mind, young lady, but all I see is a nice, innocent discussion on chocolate. Yes. Chocolate.

*mutters to mods* Seriously, you can go now...nothing but innocent fun, I swear!
                      Absolutely! I think Nad's had too much broccoli I mean, as if we wood

and don't worry, we have built-in immunity. Trust me

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        eewww
                        Yeah, ewww!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Hey, Amanda saw gutter, not Nad ''No-gutter''...

*smiles at mods* Yeah, what she said. We wood never treat our PTB like toys or anything ...lickable. No, neverever. *shakes head* Nooooooow. NuhUh.

...Why do I feel like I should change my profile picture now?

sigpic

Comment

*Wanders through the thread...*

I'll get the mop...

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            That counts the same for you...you know

LJ I love your Joe "poems" :d They're really good as well!
                            Me? I have no intention of sampling Joe's chocolate LJ wood kill me

Nad for some reason I felt the word 'folly' should have been in that last one

For anyone who hasn't seen the Tour of Atlantis, I'm just uploading it onto Youtube Martin playing the fool with a price-checker He's so incredibly cute, like a kid let loose with a camera Seriously, I kept looking for the ice-cream...... mmmmmmm ice-cream smothered in warm melted chocolate..................

*taps fingers* It's taking it's time.........

*stares at kitchen wall*

Uh, what? Oh yeah *still loading*

I've just started on my second Martin vid, wishing I hadn't used all my favourite clips on the first one

*whistles* *jeez this thing is slow*

I'm seriously considering uploading all his Director's Series and Mission Directives, just in case there's some poor soul somewhere that hasn't seen them all We woodn't want a Martin fan to be starved of him, wood we?

*still tapping fingers*

Getting there, nearly there, wait for it .......... aaaaaaaaand finally!

Is it just me or did that seem like....... never mind

Comment

Hey, don't knock it till you've tried it! You know me, I'll try (almost) anything once

Absolutely! I think Nad's had too much broccoli I mean, as if we wood

and don't worry, we have built-in immunity. Trust me
                              Yeah, go ahead and blame the little one.
                              Jeez... I'm supporting Coopie, FCOL!

EDIT: Ha! And right on cue the fluff sig comes up...

sigpic

Comment

Me? I have no intention of sampling Joe's chocolate LJ wood kill me

Nad for some reason I felt the word 'folly' should have been in that last one

For anyone who hasn't seen the Tour of Atlantis, I'm just uploading it onto Youtube Martin playing the fool with a price-checker He's so incredibly cute, like a kid let loose with a camera Seriously, I kept looking for the ice-cream...... mmmmmmm ice-cream smothered in warm melted chocolate..................

*taps fingers* It's taking it's time.........

*stares at kitchen wall*

Uh, what? Oh yeah *still loading*

I've just started on my second Martin vid, wishing I hadn't used all my favourite clips on the first one

*whistles* *jeez this thing is slow*

I'm seriously considering uploading all his Director's Series and Mission Directives, just in case there's some poor soul somewhere that hasn't seen them all We woodn't want a Martin fan to be starved of him, wood we?

*still tapping fingers*

Getting there, nearly there, wait for it .......... aaaaaaaaand finally!

Is it just me or did that seem like....... never mind
                                *raises eyebrow, a la Teal'c*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X