No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumble, what a weekend! Just remember we're all here to help, and like LJ said, he's not demanding an answer is he? You have the time to mull everything over .

*ahem*

OMG, Joe's blog . That health warning Jumble posted is like reverse psychology! *faints*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Jumble, what a weekend! Just remember we're all here to help, and like LJ said, he's not demanding an answer is he? You have the time to mull everything over .
      No no, it's not like he's going tomorrow or anything Thanks

And I checked, we've only been together for two months. It seems much longer because I've known him on and off for 16 years

*ahem*

OMG, Joe's blog . That health warning Jumble posted is like reverse psychology! *faints*
      That's what I thought

Comment

chocolate..............

*walks around like a zombie*
        sigpic

Comment

GW was evil! It didn't load...

but drool oh drool...all that chocolate! Doesn't Joe know I'm trying to eat less chocolat(and other candy)

Jumble I've never dated one of my brother's friends so they don't have had that problem...the only thing is when I bring a boy/man home that they are both suddenly "macho" man Really annoying.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            GW was evil! It didn't load...

but drool oh drool...all that chocolate! Doesn't Joe know I'm trying to eat less chocolat(and other candy)

Jumble I've never dated one of my brother's friends so they don't have had that problem...the only thing is when I bring a boy/man home that they are both suddenly "macho" man Really annoying.
            That's because they wuv their little sis It seems to be a built-in thing for guys with their sisters

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              That's because they wuv their little sis It seems to be a built-in thing for guys with their sisters
              And I just had to read this while my was standing next to me

*throws bro outta room*

Yup true...but dads have it as well

Btw...to get back on topic...do you know if Martin has any kids ???

he does right?

And did you saw Brad so happy with his wife on a picture in Joe's blog...*is yealous*

Well...we're secret lovers His wife and Shep aren't allowed to know that!
              sigpic

Comment

*wanders through, munching broccoli*

Comment

Jumbly!!! What a weekend!

And might I just say that when I saw the word 'Australia' I thought, Oh Jumble!!! You should marry michael and come here and then we can take road trips to Jacob's creek together and get sloshed!!!!

Hmm, selfish reasoning, much?

*huggles Jumble* Maybe you should write a pros/cons list?

*wishes she had a juicy life like Jumbly*
                  sigpic

Comment

And I just had to read this while my was standing next to me

*throws bro outta room*

Yup true...but dads have it as well

Btw...to get back on topic...do you know if Martin has any kids ???

he does right?

And did you saw Brad so happy with his wife on a picture in Joe's blog...*is yealous*

Well...we're secret lovers His wife and Shep aren't allowed to know that!
                    As far as I can ascertain, Martin definitely has one daughter and possibly two I love that pic of Brad and Debbie

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    Jumbly!!! What a weekend!

And might I just say that when I saw the word 'Australia' I thought, Oh Jumble!!! You should marry michael and come here and then we can take road trips to Jacob's creek together and get sloshed!!!!

Hmm, selfish reasoning, much?

*huggles Jumble* Maybe you should write a pros/cons list?

*wishes she had a juicy life like Jumbly*
                    That wood difinitely be on the 'pros' list

Tbh, it's that word 'marry' that puts me off the whole idea

Those of you that know my horrendous history with marriage will understand that I really don't want to do that again

*sigh* I think there will be an awful lot of texts flying back and forth in the next few weeks

I'm pretty sure Australia and Canada are out of the question, waaaaay too far from my family

*listens* Was that a HUGE sigh of relief I just heard Martin????

Or was it disappointment??

*iz saying nothing*

Comment

As far as I can ascertain, Martin definitely has one daughter and possibly two I love that pic of Brad and Debbie

That wood difinitely be on the 'pros' list

Tbh, it's that word 'marry' that puts me off the whole idea

Those of you that know my horrendous history with marriage will understand that I really don't want to do that again

*sigh* I think there will be an awful lot of texts flying back and forth in the next few weeks

I'm pretty sure Australia and Canada are out of the question, waaaaay too far from my family

*listens* Was that a HUGE sigh of relief I just heard Martin????

Or was it disappointment??

I was wondering about both those things (your aversion to the M word) and being away from your family!

Although, I don't think you have to marry Michael to be close to him, or to promise to stay with him. Especially if marriage doent mean the same thing that it used to for you!

And your family! It would be hard to decide to be away from your kidlets (and their kidlets) hmm....maybe Michael will take you to Australia for his next surprise weekend visit Then I wont be so heartbroken if you dont come to live near me
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        I was wondering about both those things (your aversion to the M word) and being away from your family!

Although, I don't think you have to marry Michael to be close to him, or to promise to stay with him. Especially if marriage doent mean the same thing that it used to for you!
                        Yeah, the M word does hold horrors for me still

And your family! It would be hard to decide to be away from your kidlets (and their kidlets) hmm....maybe Michael will take you to Australia for his next surprise weekend visit Then I wont be so heartbroken if you dont come to live near me
                        A weekend trip to Australia..... we'd just about have time to view the airport and then get straight back on the plane

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        The thing is, life for me atm is as close to perfect as it's reasonable to expect to get, so obviously I don't want to change anything. That's all very well for me, but if he's not happy then at some point my perfect little world is going to come crashing down around my ears anyway So I really need to get to the bottom of his wish to make such radical changes, and see if we can't find a compromise.

He knows a lot of my past (but not all the bad parts) so he won't be surprised if I avoid the M thing

As to the family, it's all very well to say we can come back and visit often, but that's not the same as having my boys just turn up on my doorstep whenever, or seeing them at school most days.

I'm sounding very selfish I know, but it's hard not to. I expect to be around for another 25/30 years, and that's a long time to live with a wrong decision

Ho hum........

"But you'd leave it all behind for me, woodn't you?"

"Um.............. probably not....."

"But........ "

Comment

Poor Martin...daughters... Although dad did say the other day that he had prefered to have three daughters instead of two sons and a daughter...I'm so teasing my brothers with that now
                          it was something about brothers/sons being handy but girls more fun

((((Jumble)))) for making this hard decision. I hope you'll make the right choice, but no matter what your Woohoo family will support you in making this decision

sigpic

Comment

(((Jumble)))
                            Spoiler:

It definitely will be a very difficult decision. But then if Michael does love you, compromise turns into much less of an ugly word .

And besides, you deserve some happiness.

(And wanting to be around your family is so not something you should feel guilty about. I certainly couldn't move much further away from my Dad what with his illness. Family is too precious to lose ).

Ho hum...

*wanders out to wrestle with scanner*

(long story )

Comment

(((Jumble)))
                              Spoiler:

It definitely will be a very difficult decision. But then if Michael does love you, compromise turns into much less of an ugly word .

(And wanting to be around your family is so not something you should feel guilty about. I certainly couldn't move much further away from my Dad what with his illness. Family is too precious to lose ).

Ho hum...

(long story )
                              *looks at Sarai*

*hands over Siler's Wrench*

It will help.

*walks further*
                              sigpic

Comment

(((Jumble)))
                                Spoiler:

Ho hum...

(long story )
                                I know
                                Spoiler:
                                And he does love me, probably enough to forget he ever brought up the subject of moving away...... which is why I have to be really careful how I deal with this

*looks at Sarai*

*hands over Siler's Wrench*

It will help.

*walks further*
                                Siler's wrench has been busy today

Comment

Working...
                                X