The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Aahhh...I reckognize that scenario! I faced it a long while ago as well...this place corrupted my sweet and innocent thoughts

really.

I twisted your words a tiny bit! ...you are already very respectful! and why quiet if you knew that Martin perhaps evcen would get an account to answer our questions...ooohhh the thoughts
    You had nonguttery thoughts at one time?! I find that hard to believe

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*huggles*

<snipped>
      <snipped>

You can stay in the attic...or the hippy bus
      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      (((((Bekki)))))

The attic is taken now, I think by, TR, but you're welcome to sleep in the Hippy Bus until your random guy has gone

<snipped>
      My attic!! Mine!!! My precciiiooouuusssssssssss... But you can bunk with me if you want Bekki. I've got a king sized bed and a twin up here for prisoners guests.
      Aahhh...I reckognize that scenario! I faced it a long while ago as well...this place corrupted my sweet and innocent thoughts

really.

I twisted your words a tiny bit! ...you are already very respectful! and why quiet if you knew that Martin perhaps evcen would get an account to answer our questions...ooohhh the thoughts
      Yep. Jann, I believe you. It's GW that corrupts our thoughts!! We NEVER had these gutter thoughts before we joined GW!!!!
      sigpic
      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

really.

I twisted your words a tiny bit! ...you are already very respectful! and why quiet if you knew that Martin perhaps even would get an account to answer our questions...ooohhh the thoughts
        Mmmmm. That wood be good.......... *drifts off*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        Not in my GW lifetime she didn't

Edit: Oooh look! New sig

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) ((((((((((Martin))))))))))
        Last edited by Jumble; 24 April 2009, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Edit: Hey RiG *waves* How're you doing? Haven't seen you around lately.
          I'm always an after thought, eh?

I'm doing much better, my cold (that's what I had all along!) is gone... into my mother. Yeah, she's got it now... poor woman. And she's worse off than I was with it.

And about being MIA, well, it's like I said before - The thread being down here now I tend to forget about it... Poor Martin ...Out of sight out of mind, you know? Sorry about that.

Yup...forum addict!
          What GW member isn't a forum addict? I know I am and darn proud of it!

Awesome! I love the hearts!
          Thanx... Photobucket continues to surprise me. Go figure.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Wooo, love the icon, RiG!
          Thanx.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

He wood say, "Lookit all those happy nekkid fans! Let's write more cool stuff for them to watch!"
            I think Martin would be a little bit...afraid if he saw us in here We are after all talking about watching him from trees and all that
            I am sure martin wood call the security people and have this thread "checked out">
            Whenever he's talking I always get the impression that there's a giggle just busting to get out

Tbh, the bloopers were mostly not that funny, but I'm pretty sure there were a lot through all the seasons of SGA and SG1 that we never got to see

I'm fast developing a deep dislike of MartyG since watching this stuff and listening to commentaries He may be a good writer, but his persona is not impressive, and seriously, he interrupts Martin constantly, which to me is a capital offense

Edit: Hey RiG *waves* How're you doing? Haven't seen you around lately.

I ALREADY have a deep dislike of him since he wrote the Mckeller storyline and pushed for it. makes him my least favorite person....on the planet!!!! (I ship Ronon /jenn for those who haven't seen my sigs )

Still waiting on my copy of rising...I bought it on Ebay!

Comment

Did you just see Sarai? *looks around* Huh. Guess not...
              Glad to see my super stealth mode is working .

Why am I in here at half past 2 you might ask? The neighbours are having a very large party. Sleep is not going to come for a while methinks .

*rushes off to download vids from YT to watch in bed*

*le sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                I ALREADY have a deep dislike of him since he wrote the Mckeller storyline and pushed for it. makes him my least favorite person....on the planet!!!! (I ship Ronon /jenn for those who haven't seen my sigs )
                I'm not too fond of him either... he killed Carson!

Ignores Rac80's anti Rodney sig. (no offense)
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Helloooooo Woohoos!!

Good news - Random German man is gone. Seems he was only staying in Brisbane for one night!

And I sure, when Joe drops by, he chuckles to himself and says, "Those ladies are nuts."
                  Hehehe - I'm just glad he's still calling us 'ladies'

And as for innocence and GW - I believe my innocence has stayed intact thanks to my cavern home and my cavern empresss ( COME HOME APA!!!!)

Although I shant deny that my innocence goes on a brief holiday, every Valenship
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    I'm always an after thought, eh?

I'm doing much better, my cold (that's what I had all along!) is gone... into my mother. Yeah, she's got it now... poor woman. And she's worse off than I was with it.
                    No, you're not an after thought, you just seem to post just before I hit the submit button

Glad to hear you're better, but *hugs* for your poor Mum

And about being MIA, well, it's like I said before - The thread being down here now I tend to forget about it... Poor Martin ...Out of sight out of mind, you know? Sorry about that.
                    You manage to get Martin out of your mind? Care to teach me how?

What GW member isn't a forum addict? I know I am and darn proud of it!

Thanx... Photobucket continues to surprise me. Go figure.
                    It amazes me that you can do stuff like that with Photobucket, well done

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                    I am sure Martin wood call the security people and have this thread "checked out">
                    Well I hope they're enjoying the view and reporting back to him that we are all serious, dedicated fans....... nah! Tell him the truth guys. After all, Martin is often a little crazy himself so wood obviously attract fans from the lunatic fringe

Still waiting on my copy of rising...I bought it on Ebay!
                    I have no feelings either way on the ships, I just found him a little rude and totally unfunny *shrugs*

I got my copy on Ebay, cost me about £3

Comment

*waves to Bekki* Glad to hear you've got rid of your unwelcome guest - was it something you said?

Joe thinks we're 'ladies'? *chokes* Yes, well, I guess he's allowed the odd illusion

I just had a weird dream (again ). I dreamt I'd written a really really really long post on here, presumably extolling the virtues and talents of our PTB. Then a mod came in, quoted it and told me I had used far too much text "This is a Thunk thread. If you want to use this many words perhaps you should start a Discussion thread"

And apparently the words 'love' 'adoration' and 'wood die for' were unacceptable I thought you just said it was a Thunk thread??

I'm starting to worry about the effect all this adoration appreciation of Martin is having on my brain

I mean c'mon! How could I not 'love' 'adore' and 'die for' that?
                      Last edited by Jumble; 15 August 2010, 12:12 PM.

Comment

I did. I was once as innocent as innocent can be.

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                        Yep. Jann, I believe you. It's GW that corrupts our thoughts!! We NEVER had these gutter thoughts before we joined GW!!!!
                        Yes, GW inhibits an evil source of gutterness that converts your innocent thought pattern into a brain filled with gutter thoughts.

Mmmmm. That wood be good.......... *drifts off*

Not in my GW lifetime she didn't

Edit: Oooh look! New sig

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) ((((((((((Martin))))))))))
                        Ooohhh awesome sig but how wood you want me to read that text when I see those eyes behind it?!?!?

Just got woken up at 9 am(on my first day of temporal feedom ) because my brother is going to a LAN-party and was thus making lots of noise to get all his computer stuff downstairs...
                        sigpic

Comment

Wood morning Jann

I was trying to get a balance between being able to read the text but not covering his eyes too much, and I think I leaned too far in favour of the eyes because I now don't think the text is clear

Is PB on the fritz? Don't seem to be seeing my pics

Comment

Oh dear, poor Joe!

Alas, not an option for me since an expert visited my office several years ago and informed me I had a defective dongle (It’s not something I like to talk about).
                            He really needs to do something about that

Comment

Wood morning Jann

I was trying to get a balance between being able to read the text but not covering his eyes too much, and I think I leaned too far in favour of the eyes because I now don't think the text is clear

Is PB on the fritz? Don't seem to be seeing my pics
                              Morning

Hmmm...I don't mind...those eyes..*stares*

I'm not having problems with it..and i see my siggie!
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning

Hmmm...I don't mind...those eyes..*stares*
                                Actually, on the sig in rotation the text does look ok, but for some reason when I posted it as a pic it was smaller and I couldn't read it And I've just got a letter reminding me I'm due an eye-test

I'm not having problems with it..and i see my siggie!
                                My sigs are ok, it's just PB pics I can't see, and I can't get onto the site Weird

It's annoying, because I just got a nice new pic of Joe and I can't upload it

Comment

Working...
                                X