No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if Joe were to say, "Mary, I see all the craziness you're up to and it just makes me laugh my butt off every day" it just wouldn't be as fun...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Well, if Joe were to say, "Mary, I see all the craziness you're up to and it just makes me laugh my butt off every day" it just wouldn't be as fun...
      It woodn't? I thought the whole point was to show them that we care and amuse them at the same time

And he knew your name was Mary? He does now

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        It woodn't? I thought the whole point was to show them that we care and amuse them at the same time

And he knew your name was Mary? He does now
        Well, but it's kind of a game...does he know? Doesn't he? What if he does? What if he doesn't? Do I want him to know?

I'm sure someone here has called me Mary once upon a time.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Wood it be to much to ask for a sign if they do see/ have seen it?
          Seriously! We would need a hint... Speaking of which...just in case they ever read this...
          Spoiler:
          Please give us Sam and Jack confirmation in Movie 3!!! We'll love you for eternity! Which means that'll fatten up your paycheck!

Someone had to say it!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Not that I remember

Hmm. Sort of like the fun of the chase? Not so fun once you've been caught? Not sure I agree with that

Hmmmm. Think I might have to ponder on that one........

And there was something else I meant to say, something really profound........ nope, lost it

Edit: OhOh! Got it! I'm watching 'Magic' and just saw Lou Diamond Phillips singing 'La Bamba' when he was (looking) very young

So LJ, dinnerrrrrr?

Edit: Oh bad taste Amanda
            Last edited by Jumble; 23 April 2009, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Turrrkey dinnerrrrrrrrrrrrr

*runs off to watch again*
              sigpic

Comment

Turrrkey dinnerrrrrrrrrrrrr

*runs off to watch again*
                Almost makes your mouth water doesn't it?

Ok, so maybe not almost *huggles Joe*

Comment

Almost makes your mouth water doesn't it?

Ok, so maybe not almost *huggles Joe*
                  *giggle* And he's trying not to laugh the whole time! "I don't know what happened in season 4, but everything went off the rails."
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi guys!

Have an icon...

sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

*giggle* And he's trying not to laugh the whole time! "I don't know what happened in season 4, but everything went off the rails."
                      Whenever he's talking I always get the impression that there's a giggle just busting to get out

Tbh, the bloopers were mostly not that funny, but I'm pretty sure there were a lot through all the seasons of SGA and SG1 that we never got to see

I'm fast developing a deep dislike of MartyG since watching this stuff and listening to commentaries He may be a good writer, but his persona is not impressive, and seriously, he interrupts Martin constantly, which to me is a capital offense

Edit: Hey RiG *waves* How're you doing? Haven't seen you around lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        What's really sad is when you hear something on the forum instead of seeing it on the main page

And what the heck! Why not! *runs through thread...nekkid*
                        Yup...forum addict!

where did that innocent and sweet girl go...coz I know in the beginning you didn't do nekkid running!

I did not see this post. This post does not exist. This suggestion has never been made. Martin is faaaaaaaaar too busy to be checking on us. Nope. Never.

*iz in total denial*

*runs away in panic, just in case*
                        Martin sees everything. Jumble in denial is also something he has seen now...

So you wood pretend not to be a Martin fan when he checks over in here..ts ktsk

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                        Awesome! I love the hearts!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Yup...forum addict!

where did that innocent and sweet girl go...coz I know in the beginning you didn't do nekkid running!

Awesome! I love the hearts!
                          Let's see I started talking about how the gutter is not all there is to a relationship a few weeks ago on the S/J thread...and then I dove into the gutter and never came out I was innocent at one time...but not now

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Yup...forum addict!

Huh? I never said that! I just said I wood be a little..... quieter.... and possibly more respectful...... or not

Comment

Wooo, love the icon, RiG!

EDIT: I love my sig! I love looking at it! I love the show I made it for! I just love it! ........just wanted to share. Pay not attention to me...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                Let's see I started talking about how the gutter is not all there is to a relationship a few weeks ago on the S/J thread...and then I dove into the gutter and never came out I was innocent at one time...but not now
                                Aahhh...I reckognize that scenario! I faced it a long while ago as well...this place corrupted my sweet and innocent thoughts

really.

Huh? I never said that! I just said I wood be a little..... quieter.... and possibly more respectful...... or not
                                I twisted your words a tiny bit! ...you are already very respectful! and why quiet if you knew that Martin perhaps evcen would get an account to answer our questions...ooohhh the thoughts
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X