The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((((Bekki)))))

The attic is taken now, I think by, TR, but you're welcome to sleep in the Hippy Bus until your random guy has gone

We really should get on and build that extension *runs off to ask permission from Bagpuss*

Comment

Is Baggie our houseboss?!?! Lol...I didn't knew!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Is Baggie our houseboss?!?! Lol...I didn't knew!
        No, but if we're building extra rooms and such I'm sure we need to get permission from someone

I've asked her if we can have two self-contained apartments and a proper bar with a little disco area Let's see if that brings her back to say hello

Comment

Woohood, congrats Jann!!!

Bekki that's so bizarre...You can bunk up with me until the extensions done though. Dan doesn't make that much noise .

Jumble. But, tact is my middle name! But then to be honest, having spent time in your wonderful company, I'd say you deserve it !

Comment

As (((((Sarai))))) You're so sweet

Um, I just got a text from Peter

"Have finished the requested work on your laptop. To retrieve it, please meet me at the Shepherd & Flock tonight at 8pm."

Now what do I do?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Btw LJ, I haven't forgotten about the clips. The pc with Moviemaker on is still in the shop I'll do them asap
              No worries.

And on Peter! Yikes! Tell him...your crazy friend needs the clips stored on that computer and if she doesn't have them soon, chaos will ensue! For the love of all that's holy, man, give me the computer so luvnjack remains calm! (Kind of unprofessional of him, isn't it?)
              sigpic

Comment

As (((((Sarai))))) You're so sweet

Um, I just got a text from Peter

"Have finished the requested work on your laptop. To retrieve it, please meet me at the Shepherd & Flock tonight at 8pm."

Now what do I do?
                Wait was that the computer guy that hit on you yesterday?

*waves to woohoos* Brrrrr.....darn it it's cold!!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  No worries.

And on Peter! Yikes! Tell him...your crazy friend needs the clips stored on that computer and if she doesn't have them soon, chaos will ensue! For the love of all that's holy, man, give me the computer so luvnjack remains calm! (Kind of unprofessional of him, isn't it?)
                  I'm sure that will do the trick

..... or put him in a position of greater power?

Trouble is, I'm soooooo tempted to go......

Hmm. Hang on, he didn't say I had to go alone with no back-up did he? I wonder if Jo wood like to come out for a drink tonight

Edit: Yep, that's the one Amanda

Comment

Hmm. Hang on, he didn't say I had to go alone with no back-up did he? I wonder if Jo wood like to come out for a drink tonight

Well, that's a very smart thing to do. But, will Jo be bugging you forever..."Mum, what about that cute guy? When are you going to see him again? Why not? Huh? Why Mum, why? Huh, huh, huh?" And then you'll finally have to burst out, "Because I'm dating Michael!"

Hm.

Yes, I need more sleep, apparently....
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmmm Jumble the question is, does he have purely professional thoughts on his mind, or something else entirely?

Comment

Well, that's a very smart thing to do. But, will Jo be bugging you forever..."Mum, what about that cute guy? When are you going to see him again? Why not? Huh? Why Mum, why? Huh, huh, huh?" And then you'll finally have to burst out, "Because I'm dating Michael!"

Hm.

Yes, I need more sleep, apparently....
                        You're thinking clearer than I am, I never thought of that

Actually, the window-cleaner just told me he's not busy tonight and wood I like a bodyguard?

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        Hmmm Jumble the question is, does he have purely professional thoughts on his mind, or something else entirely?
                        Er, I'm thinking there are few 'pure' thoughts in his head

*ponders on the possibilites of shaved heads and nunneries*

Comment

You're thinking clearer than I am, I never thought of that

Actually, the window-cleaner just told me he's not busy tonight and wood I like a bodyguard?

Er, I'm thinking there are few 'pure' thoughts in his head

*ponders on the possibilites of shaved heads and nunneries*
                          But you can't have Martin in nunneries

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            But you can't have Martin in nunneries
                            They have closets, don't they?

The very idea of sharing him with a load of nuns

I asked Peter if it's ok to bring my boyfriend with me I told him before that I was seeing someone special, but I'm not sure be believed me

Comment

They have closets, don't they?

The very idea of sharing him with a load of nuns

I asked Peter if it's ok to bring my boyfriend with me I told him before that I was seeing someone special, but I'm not sure be believed me
                              Excellent! LOL! Well done!
                              sigpic

Comment

Excellent! LOL! Well done!

Better than having to explain things to Jo anyway

Shame I can't take him with me vvv

"Ok now Peter, hand the laptop to Jumble..... that's right....
                                now a long, angst-ridden look as she walks away....
                                Aaaaaaaand CUT! Niiiice

Edit: Oooops! Gotta go, school run

Comment

Working...
                                X