The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Uh, this is the kind of question that never ends well... The answer, my dear Jumble, is that you are your lovely Jumbly self, and there is no other explanation needed
    But I really wasn't looking for tact

Comment

Hehe jumble.
      It's Martin's fault. It's one of those universal mysteries of the Martin effect. Women swoon and men sense competition.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Uh oh.

You are stalking me.

Calls the police for anti-stalking.
      Yeah... Shouldn't have given me your address
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm sorry I've been away, Woohoos! I was making Jack-thunk (the results of which can be seen on the Art Thread...and the RDA Thunk thread). Did I miss anything?

*happy dances nekkid*
        sigpic

Comment

Interesting theory Nad

Hey LJ *waves*

I saw your Jackthunk.... veeerrrrry niiiiiiice

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Interesting theory Nad

Hey LJ *waves*

I saw your Jackthunk.... veeerrrrry niiiiiiice
            Why thank you! I was quite proud of it till I started looking at it and now I'm not so happy with it. Such is the life of an art-eest! I did enjoy thunking Jack all morning, though (sorry Joe--it had to be done).
            sigpic

Comment

*waves to woohoos* How's it going?

Jumble you poor woman having men fall at your feet like that Send some my way please!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Sorry for double post But yay a '69 post!! *hands out broccoli* The Powers That Be are awesome!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Congrats on the '69 post!

Reminds me of something... I just discovered that the busline that stops before our house is line 69...*giggles* I'll try to make a pic from it tomorrow!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok, now it's getting embarrassing

Change of subject........

CONGRATS ON YOUR '69 POST AMANDA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                      Sorry for double post But yay a '69 post!! *hands out broccoli* The Powers That Be are awesome!!
                      Congrats on the Big '69!!

Reminds me of something... I just discovered that the busline that stops before our house is line 69...*giggles* I'll try to make a pic from it tomorrow!
                      Awwwwsummm.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Congrats on the '69 post!

Wonder what time the Hippy Bus stops there?

Comment

Wonder what time the Hippy Bus stops there?
                          No hippy bus stop Sadly.

but FCOL, I live here for 18 years now(and we've always had that stop over there...well...it's a bord with on it "busline 69" ) and I never noticed it before

Perhaps martin will go with that bus
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG! Will we get to see that? I hope so

*throws cloak over Martin's house to protect him*

Hope you didn't hurt yourself Jann

Well I've had an interesting morning

I just spent two hours with a tech guy (6 foot tall, dark hair with a few grey streaks, green eyes, Irish....... about 60, but just think RDA ) He fixed the video card on my second laptop, upped the RAM on this one, chatting all the while about Stargate (because you can't miss that connection on either of my pcs ) and then.......THEN he asked me out!!!!

I had to say 'No' three times!!! Talk about giving a girl a hard time I had to keep repeating to myself 'MichaelMichaelMichael..' I mean c'mon, green eyes and dark hair

Aaaaaand I have to go back this afternoon because I need to offload the stuff on my D drive so he can remove the C/D drive partition.....
                            Way to go, Jumble... The girl has got it Now you just need to meet Martin

*cough* back on topic....

*whistles innocently*
                            Now I know you're all probably enjoying Martin here, but look at RDA I want to give him a hug

Bye for now, Woohoos!
                            *goes back to lurking*

Comment

*runz nekkid through thread*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                                Way to go, Jumble... The girl has got it Now you just need to meet Martin
                                Yeah, woodn't that be something I wood die on the spot But I'd die happy

Now I know you're all probably enjoying Martin here, but look at RDA I want to give him a hug

Bye for now, Woohoos!
                                *goes back to lurking*
                                Yeah, poor RDA looks bored and unimpressed I prefer to think he's just jealous of Martin's..... strength

Bye Babancat *waves* Come back soon

Comment

Working...
                                X