X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CrazyCrazyCrazyCrazyCrazy...

WooHoos even have funny RL's

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Funny how 'Martin' seems to have suddenly become a common name, it seems to pop up everywhere........ or is that just me?
    *nods*
    Although it really is quite the common name here. My prof's name is Martin (Science filosophy) my school teacher was named Martin, a neighbour is named Martin...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Crazy?!?! we?!?! Nope...

Just a question...how so are we that too in RL? *looks frantically around* have you been observing me My RL is quite boring actually...there is a reason why I am here...

Nad don't tell that the name is common...before you know it, she is moving towards the Netherlands...it's already nutty enough

*runs from Granny*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Crazy?!?! we?!?! Nope...

Just a question...how so are we that too in RL? *looks frantically around* have you been observing me My RL is quite boring actually...there is a reason why I am here...

Nad don't tell that the name is common...before you know it, she is moving towards the Netherlands...it's already nutty enough

*runs from Granny*
        Yes.

...On everything
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Yes.

...On everything
          Uh oh.

You are stalking me.

Calls the police for anti-stalking.
          sigpic

Comment

Waves to Woohoos, hello!
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              ROFL, awesome Nad!

Agreed. Surely if all the Woohoos are ok with the picspamming then we have no problems? And if we do get modded we can say we've all discussed it and no one has a problem with it?
              I'm not sure it wood work, but I vote we just keep quiet and hope nobody notices

They say men are like buses
              Big, red and ugly?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              *is not yealous, is not yealous*

FCOL...I'm yealous... But that's cool...in a way...

You know...can't you just send everyone that you don't want to me?!?! I'm still in need of a good man!
              Believe me, the ones I don't want, you woodn't want It's the ones I do want but can't have that are the problem

Good of you to think about Micheal though!

*thinks about moving to the UK, because apparently there are more/cuter men there*
              How could I not? He's been an angel *hugs him*

I seriously cannot believe there are more cute men in the UK than over there. You'd do better to move to Canada

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              True. But then if they have an any issues they should speak up too!

I just wanna see more picspam .

I don't know what you're talking about!

Men. They're like buses, you know, you wait ages and then two come along at once.

Forget it. There's no PG way I can spin that.

..... or possibly three

Spoiler:
              So I went to see my dentist this afternoon. I was early, so sat down to wait, started chatting to the lady next to me, as you do There was a guy sitting opposite, but I barely looked at him I swear!! When his name was called he got up, walked over to me and said "Excuse me, but I just wanted to tell you that you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen! When you smile, your eyes light up the room!" and off he went to see his dentist The jaw of the lady next to me dropped, then she looked at me and laughed "Does that happen often?" Er.... today.. apparently.....

I tell you, this is the weirdest day I've ever had in my life

I dropped the laptop off to Peter, I think he's forgiven me

Edit: *waves to Nad and Achaja* Oh, Hey LJ

Comment

Big, red and ugly?

Spoiler:
                So I went to see my dentist this afternoon. I was early, so sat down to wait, started chatting to the lady next to me, as you do There was a guy sitting opposite, but I barely looked at him I swear!! When his name was called he got up, walked over to me and said "Excuse me, but I just wanted to tell you that you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen! When you smile, your eyes light up the room!" and off he went to see his dentist The jaw of the lady next to me dropped, then she looked at me and laughed "Does that happen often?" Er.... today.. apparently.....

!!

Just...!!

EDIT:
                So jealous...

Comment

Big, red and ugly?

In here they are big, white and long!

..... or possibly three

Spoiler:

Edit: *waves to Nad and Achaja* Oh, Hey LJ
                  That's not normal Jumble...I want a crazy day like that! I just get weird dudes...
                  sigpic

Comment

The dumb thing is, I think I look pale and ill....... maybe I'm exuding some strange pheramones(sp?) or something *shrugs*

I'm staying home tomorrow

Comment

...perhaps...

OT school

Spoiler:
                      Just got another mark back, from the report I had to write in one day(17 pages)..and I kinda made up ...I had a 9 That's like REALLY high*does happy dance*...my friend wasn't so happy with that...coz she put lots of effort in it and had only a 6,5..
                      (5.5 is average)

Still hoping I have good grades for the other subjects...saw one teacher today(of one of those) and she said that the exam wasn't made so well ...she didn't knew it from me personally though, but I really worry about it because I found it really hard!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hehe Jumble - you probably have this sparkle in the eye. I know similar stories, when you're in love OR when you feel attractive (just need one man to make you feel that) and then - abra-cadabra! Every man wants to get to know you, it's prooved That's fantastic!

Congrats Jann!!! Wonderful result!
                        sigpic
                        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                          Hehe Jumble - you probably have this sparkle in the eye. I know similar stories, when you're in love OR when you feel attractive (just need one man to make you feel that) and then - abra-cadabra! Every man wants to get to know you, it's prooved That's fantastic!

Congrats Jann!!! Wonderful result!
                          Ah! So if I did tell Michael, I could say it was entirely his fault

Personally, I think it's Martin that puts the sparkle in my eyes, but I won't tell Michael that

"You blame me for everything!!!"

Yup

Well done Jann

Comment

at Bekki's Jumble-chart

at Jumble's dreams

at Jumble's man-magnet-ness! Really very jealous! Men are soo like buses tis true, except I seem to sadly be the waiting for ages phase... (and tbh, the several coming along at once phase often turns out to be less fun than it would sound... whole lots of complications generally, in my experience... *sigh*. They should be like buses should be, coming along one at a time at nice regular intervals )

Uh, yeah... *wanders out*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Josiane, Sarai you've both met me, no oil-painting, no raving beauty, really nothing other than ordinary..... agreed? So what the heck is going on??
                              Last edited by Jumble; 22 April 2009, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Josiane, Sarai you've both met me, no oil-painting, no raving beauty, really nothing other than ordinary..... agreed? So what the heck is going on??
                                Uh, this is the kind of question that never ends well... The answer, my dear Jumble, is that you are your lovely Jumbly self, and there is no other explanation needed
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X