Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

*falls silent*

...Who had that picture of Marty with the sunglasses?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yes Thanks
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Watch out LJ, the mods are snipping pics over 75k (or 100k depending on where today's goal posts are), and some of those are way over

*is ticked off*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Watch out LJ, the mods are snipping pics over 75k (or 100k depending on where today's goal posts are), and some of those are way over

*is ticked off*
                  I know. I'm going through and resizing pics and haven't gotten to some yet. They can snip if they need to. *iz feeling rebellious*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Lol, you keep 'em...

*hugs* Well...I don't care about politics or religion...but I don't think it is right if you get together with someone that I have to take his belief...system...

Can't I just get Martin or Shep in RL...that would make life so much easier!

ROFLMAO! I was imagining that as well*sees mentally Coopie beatboxing and Carl breakdancing*
                    Oh my *has tears on her cheeks from laughter*
                    I agree 100%, you should never have to change what you believe for someone

I want RDA in real life... *awkward silence in woohoo house* *blinks and realizes age difference* okay...minor technicality!!

loving the PTB picspam guys!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      I know. I'm going through and resizing pics and haven't gotten to some yet. They can snip if they need to. *iz feeling rebellious*
                      Hmph. I don't have the time or the inclination to resize all my older artwork, so I just deleted my posts and won't bother to post anymore

Apparently it's ok to do what you like on the S/J thread (I just checked, and none of the massive 200k + pics have been snipped), but not on the Artwork thread

I'll sort through my Martinpics and resize them of course

Comment

On the pic subject...nobody will tell etc...if nobody complains...

If someone complains...they come in and tell us what to do and keep a close eye on us..otherwise...they don't bother...
                        sigpic

Comment

You go girl!

*whistles*

sigpic

Comment

*points at avatar* I fangurl Carl!
                            sigpic

Comment

*nods* I noticed!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                On the pic subject...nobody will tell etc...if nobody complains...

If someone complains...they come in and tell us what to do and keep a close eye on us..otherwise...they don't bother...
                                Great, now I feel really special

/rant Sorry.

Spoiler:
                                Seems like my tolerance levels drop along with my sugar levels, and my snarkiness and annoyance levels rise exponentially (that's probably totally the wrong word, but I've always wanted to say it )

I'm still feeling the after effects of the food-poisoning, and I'm having a hard time persuading my stomach that it needs food I'm also really peed off with myself because it seems there's always something wrong with me lately (getting old )

Plus, I'm going to be away for the weekend, and Michael won't tell me where we're going. I hate surprises

But he didn't say I need my passport, so I'm guessing it's not Vancouver

*runs off to Joe's blog*

Comment

Working...
                                X