No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all!! Night Jumble!! Did you see the message I left for you?
    sigpic
    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Seems like only yesterday doesn't it? And yet I feel like I've known you all forever *hugs everyone* WooHooooooooooooood!

Edit: I just checked where all my posts are, and it looks like this -

S/J Family Thread - 3091 (I'm 10th, which surprised me)
      Martin thread - 3358 (I'm first, which really didn't surprise me )
      Artwork thread - 2928 (First again )

Which leaves 623 unaccounted for............... ok, I admit I may posted a few times on the RDA thunk thread when I first came to GW, be seriously, 623???? I don't think so
      Aww - your posts are nearly even for each thread! How shippy hippy of you! *huggles* Congrats on 10000!!!! ...I've been here longer than you and you have over triple my post count...hmmm

How does one find out where their posts are...I'm curious...
      sigpic

Comment

Conrats on 10,000 jumble!!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          Aww - your posts are nearly even for each thread! How shippy hippy of you! *huggles* Congrats on 10000!!!! ...I've been here longer than you and you have over triple my post count...hmmm

How does one find out where their posts are...I'm curious...

Well for example, you find this thread in the Stargate Fandom list, click on the number under 'Replies' and it will bring up a list of people's post counts on the thread. Scroll down until you find your name

TR what message?

Comment

The one I left on your profile yesterday. I just checked, and I wasn't imagining posting it...But anyway, I was just asking you if I could have/borrow any/all of the sprites that were made of the GimPSers. I was thinking about trying to use them in some of my art.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
              The one I left on your profile yesterday. I just checked, and I wasn't imagining posting it...But anyway, I was just asking you if I could have/borrow any/all of the sprites that were made of the GimPSers. I was thinking about trying to use them in some of my art.
              Sorry, hadn't caught up with my profile messages

Sure you can, I'll put them all in my PB and pm you a link...... just give me a few minutes

Comment

Cool! Thanks hon!!

You know what? It's just occured to me that it's 5 AM. I guess it's a good thing it's Saturday. I've now been up since around 11 on Friday morning...
                sigpic

Comment

Jumble...I think you have less than 600 posts in the RDA thunk thread...this is because you've also attended some shipdays...those were on different threads... So you can't see the post count of those now...I think.

As for my posts...they aren't that balanced...I have 7000+ posts in the Ship thread...some in here, some on the artwork thread..some shipdays...and others are all over the place

Btw did Baggie left us after the move? *pouts*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                    Cool! Thanks hon!!

You know what? It's just occured to me that it's 5 AM. I guess it's a good thing it's Saturday. I've now been up since around 11 on Friday morning...
                    that's long. You should go to bed...I just woke up! well...a little while ago...I love sleeping out on saturdays and sundays
                    sigpic

Comment

Jumble had 166 posts on Shipday 2008
                      126 on Shipmas
                      70 at Shipsgiving
                      55 on Valenship

So yeah... she talks like... A LOT!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        So yeah... she talks like... A LOT!!!!!
                        And look who is saying that...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Jumble...I think you have less than 600 posts in the RDA thunk thread...this is because you've also attended some shipdays...those were on different threads... So you can't see the post count of those now...I think.

As for my posts...they aren't that balanced...I have 7000+ posts in the Ship thread...some in here, some on the artwork thread..some shipdays...and others are all over the place

Btw did Baggie left us after the move? *pouts*
                          Ah yes, that wood explain it, I hadn't thought about those

I guess Baggie is too busy to visit She's probably working on the reviews for other threads I bet she's not having as much fun with them as she did with us

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          Jumble had 166 posts on Shipday 2008
                          126 on Shipmas
                          70 at Shipsgiving
                          55 on Valenship

So yeah... she talks like... A LOT!!!!!**
                          Thanks for those Jasmina

That still leaves about 200 unnaccounted for........ now I feel I really have to find them

And this ** from you????????

Comment

Hmmmmm.

RDA Thunk thread - 35
                            M.A.D. thread - 11

Still looking for 160 posts

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              And look who is saying that...
                              Originally posted by jumble View Post

Thanks for those Jasmina

That still leaves about 200 unnaccounted for........ now I feel I really have to find them

And this ** from you????????
                              Yeah? Why?

sigpic

Comment

I, as a shy coy young thing, can safely say that ALL of you talk too much

*resists the urge to straighten halo*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X