X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on 10 000 awesome posts Jumble
    sigpic

Comment

Hey Jumble, the picture with me and Martin wood is on my profile. I can't seem to upload it onto this post. I'm the guy on the left, and the other guy is my brother, believe it or not.
      "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
        Hey Jumble, the picture with me and Martin wood is on my profile. I can't seem to upload it onto this post. I'm the guy on the left, and the other guy is my brother, believe it or not.
        That's ok, I'll do it for you

Gorgeous pic of all of you, thanks for sharing

Comment

CONGRATS ON 10,000 JUMBLE!!!
          Wooohoood!!!

sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Well... she's about the same size as me...
            So...you're saying you are doing improper things there...bad Nad!

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
            *iz yealous* and awesome pic btw

Congratulations on 10,000 posts Jumble

You know what I find funny about the "Jumble's kitchen wall" btw...that it has 1 small pic of RDA in it he he
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              So...you're saying you are doing improper things there...bad Nad!

*iz yealous* and awesome pic btw

Congratulations on 10,000 posts Jumble

You know what I find funny about the "Jumble's kitchen wall" btw...that it has 1 small pic of RDA in it he he
              Check again Jann, there are actually six pics of RDA

Must rectify that

Comment

Congrats, jumble! Did I really welcome you to the Family Thread 10000 posts ago!?? Yeesh!

Off to work.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Congrats, jumble! Did I really welcome you to the Family Thread 10000 posts ago!?? Yeesh!

Off to work.
                  Seems like only yesterday doesn't it? And yet I feel like I've known you all forever *hugs everyone* WooHooooooooooooood!

Edit: I just checked where all my posts are, and it looks like this -

S/J Family Thread - 3091 (I'm 10th, which surprised me)
                  Martin thread - 3358 (I'm first, which really didn't surprise me )
                  Artwork thread - 2928 (First again )

Which leaves 623 unaccounted for............... ok, I admit I may posted a few times on the RDA thunk thread when I first came to GW, be seriously, 623???? I don't think so
                  Last edited by Jumble; 17 April 2009, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Check again Jann, there are actually six pics of RDA

Must rectify that
                    I knew you were secretly still thunking him but there is only one on that picture of yours!

Seems like only yesterday doesn't it? And yet I feel like I've known you all forever *hugs everyone* WooHooooooooooooood!
                    *huggles back*

*raises eyebrow* forever...poor you...you're deep deep deep down in our insanity...
                    sigpic

Comment

No, seriously Jann look again..... there are two big pics of RDA from Gatecon and four pics on the wp that Jasmina made for me They're all on that wp ^^^^

Edit: Hang on, why am I defending myself here?

Comment

No, seriously Jann look again..... there are two big pics of RDA from Gatecon and four pics on the wp that Jasmina made for me They're all on that wp ^^^^

Edit: Hang on, why am I defending myself here?
                        Oh yeah...I see it now... Can I blame it on that I don't have my contacts in and thus I don't see very well?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Oh yeah...I see it now... Can I blame it on that I don't have my contacts in and thus I don't see very well?
                          You need contacts to notice RDA???? *shakes head* I do at least notice when he's around

Edit: Time I went to bed...... think I'll take this with me........

Mmmmmmmm romantic Martin........ *sigh*

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) (((((((((((Martin))))))))))

Comment

You need contacts to notice RDA???? *shakes head* I do at least notice when he's around
                            *sticks tongue out* Jann has eye problems...don't mock them. No good eyes...I smelled him...but I couldn't smell how many pics...or I was just staring too much at that one pic..and the Martin part was also very distracting!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Woodnight Jann *hugs*

Comment

Woodnight Granny *squichy hugs*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X