The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Wuhoo! Who is going to run and get some of his DNA?
    I don't know, but we can just ask it on bambam's thread

"Bam Bam,

We, the Woohoos, had a question. Is it possible for us to get some of your DNA? This is because we want to clone you and use your clone as butler in our Woohoo- house."

Hmm...I have the feeling that that isn't going to work.

So drug him and just extract it is a better option.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      I don't know, but we can just ask it on bambam's thread

"Bam Bam,

We, the Woohoos, had a question. Is it possible for us to get some of your DNA? This is because we want to clone you and use your clone as butler in our Woohoo- house."

Hmm...I have the feeling that that isn't going to work.

So drug him and just extract it is a better option.
      *hands tranquilizer gun to Jann* off you go, then.
      sigpic

Comment

*hands tranquilizer gun to Jann* off you go, then.
        What?! Me do it...hey...I made the plan...I'm the brains...you do the action...or someone else

*hands over tranquilizer to someone that likes to do the mission*
        sigpic

Comment

What?! Me do it...hey...I made the plan...I'm the brains...you do the action...or someone else

I already undertook the mission to post the vid link. Wait till Nad wakes, she'll probably do it...
          sigpic

Comment

*takes tranquilizer gun* yeah I'll do it *runs off on covert op to extract DNA*....while I'm at it, should I go and get Martin's DNA as well? We can clone him and use him as a...hmmm...what can we use Martin as?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I already undertook the mission to post the vid link. Wait till Nad wakes, she'll probably do it...
              That's the image I have here, huh?
              But yeah.

...I wood have.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*crawls in holding head* Jeez, how much wine did we get through last night? *gathers up empties and tosses them into the recycling bin* I think the butler idea is brilliant....... BamBam you say? *shrugs* fine with me

Great party WooHoos

Uh, yeah.. that's pretty much all I've got this morning.... be back later, hopefully

*waves to Sarai* See what you miss when you go off to watch 'Neighbours'

Edit: And no cloning The Martin! He is the one and only and should remain unique

Comment

*screeches into thread*

I'm here Woohoos. I'm back...!! I...I...missed the party .

*le sigh*

Explanation:
                  Spoiler:
                  I was at Dave's. Enter: war for the computer. Enter: slight argument. Enter: spending the entire evening assuring Dave I don't love Martin, Dan and Joe more than him .

Woooo! I love the green/blue one!

Spoiler:
                  http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/JM/sg1-10x06-200_1052.jpg
                  Dan's had too much broccoli, too.

Eeek! Stretchy!
                  *le honk*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  And where is Sarai?
                  *huggles* (and waves)

*offers Aspirin*

I always seem to miss a party. Bloomin' Neighbours . Maybe I should get a pager, then when anything happens one of you guys can page me! I can see it now...

"S. Shindig in th Woho hous. Cm quic. Brng cake. Jan 8 it all."

Comment

*shakes head at Sarai* You really need to get your man better trained, girl

He can't seriously be jealous?

Comment

All men should be jealous of Joe. Except my husband. Cuz he has me. And, really, what more could a man ask for? Therefore, all men but my husband should be jealous of Joe, and Joe should be jealous of my husband. Yes. That makes perfect sense in my sleep-deprived brain. I can't believe I'm awake at 2 a.m. Off to bed with me!
                      sigpic

Comment

Luvnjack - I understood every word

Martin for instance, is jealous of Michael, but Michael is only suspicious of Martin.

Jumble is jealous of Jann when Martin visits Jann, but never jealous of Jann for Michael, or Michael for marshmallows

Dave is jealous of Dan, but when not shirtless, Dan is jealous of Dave

and all PTB are suspicious of eachother's affections toward me, but most jealous toward Martin (and on some days Joe)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

Martin for instance, is jealous of Michael, but Michael is only suspicious of Martin.

Jumble is jealous of Jann when Martin visits Jann, but never jealous of Jann for Michael, or Michael for marshmallows

and all PTB are suspicious of eachother's affections toward me, but most jealous toward Martin (and on some days Joe)
                          Yeah, I'm sure that wood make sense if my brain was working........ or not

Ok, that's me gone for a few hours as the boys are here again See y'all later

Comment

It's all greek to me .

He's not really jealous. He's just a silly man who's under the impression that when I go round to his house it's to see him, not to sit on GW and see Dan. I mean, how could you possibly come to such a bizarre conclusion .

Comment

Woodmorning Woohoos Is all well?!?! *looks at people with headache or being tired*

*shrugs and gets herself some coffee*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              *takes tranquilizer gun* yeah I'll do it *runs off on covert op to extract DNA*....while I'm at it, should I go and get Martin's DNA as well? We can clone him and use him as a...hmmm...what can we use Martin as?
                              Nice...now we only have to put the DNA in the cloning machine!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              *screeches into thread*

I'm here Woohoos. I'm back...!! I...I...missed the party .

*le sigh*

Explanation:
                              Spoiler:
                              I was at Dave's. Enter: war for the computer. Enter: slight argument. Enter: spending the entire evening assuring Dave I don't love Martin, Dan and Joe more than him .
                              Silly Dave...he must know he is the one and the others are just for fun and imagination.

I always seem to miss a party. Bloomin' Neighbours . Maybe I should get a pager, then when anything happens one of you guys can page me! I can see it now...

"S. Shindig in th Woho hous. Cm quic. Brng cake. Jan 8 it all."

Jan ddnt 8 th cake. LJ dd

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

Oh yeah...that made sense...
                              sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

WooHoos are odd people.
                                *hugs*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X