The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
    Thanks everyone! *feels like noob...* And I think the guest room will be just fine, thank you! Now I must get back to work...laundry waits for no one. *sigh*
    It doesn't? *kicks shorts and towels back under the bed*

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Figures

Edit: Jann I have that vid on my dvd player almost constantly on replay Not gonna distract me with that one

btw, it's had over 100 views *happy dances quietly*

Comment

*waves* See ya, APA! *waves again* Hi RiG!

Wow, I'm full of intelligent things to say today!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
        Thanks everyone! *feels like noob...* And I think the guest room will be just fine, thank you! Now I must get back to work...laundry waits for no one. *sigh*
        Landry?!?! *huggles*

Okay...it still has to be painted...we're still working on the house so..you can make it as comfy as you want

*gives house tour*

Oh there is almost no cleaning in here...only Nad cleans the gutter every now and then...and I don't know if you can angstify Martin or our other BPTB

It's self service...but like you see...it's dangerous to touch Jumble's wine...some of us can be found in the stalking tree...others just on their rooms with their ....boys...

Broccoli is for smoking and...we're 99% of the time happy...

No strict rules...just fun

*runs out*

*brings Chinese in the stalking tree for the stake out*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          I got corrupted on the Sam and Jack thread in no time! *glances at Master Jedi Starlover* and now I can't get out of the gutter! I think I'm permanently stuck!...which maybe isn't such a bad thing It's only a matter of time before I get corrupted on here as well

Edit- Yup starlover the age is 21 over here...even though 98% of the teenagers that I know drink anyway (that doesn't say much about my circle of friends ) I'm one of the few that I know who doesn't (mostly because its illegal and a little bit because alcohol...not my thing )
          *grins*

And as for alcohol...I don't drink it often as well...every once in a while...I'm normally the one driving so no alcohol for me!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Edit: Jann I have that vid on my dvd player almost constantly on replay Not gonna distract me with that one

btw, it's had over 100 views *happy dances quietly*
          I did...coz you're watching it...

*thinks of something else*
          sigpic

Comment

Oh I can angstify Martin...... I just need to think about the fact that EH-T met him and I didn't I can remember that she said he is even more handsome in real life I can remind myself that short of a miracle I will never get to meet him

Oh yes, I can think myself into the angst cavern with him very easily

Comment

*eyes Jann...closes blinds* I've had zero Gimp mojo this week...perhaps I'll try some OBPTB icons today...maybe...*looks Gimp with very little interest*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Banana

For a moment I thought you were saying that the neigbour is back

*sigh* Jas...we have to be a good example...*grabs wine and gives Amanda soda*

in the USA they aren't allowed to drink before 21 instead of our 16
                It's 18 here.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                [size=1] I already have it...I know stealth *waggles eyebrows*...
                Sweet

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                I got corrupted on the Sam and Jack thread in no time! *glances at Master Jedi Starlover* and now I can't get out of the gutter! I think I'm permanently stuck!...which maybe isn't such a bad thing It's only a matter of time before I get corrupted on here as well
                Ah... the good old S/J gutter. Maybe I'll stop by that thread soon.

You're not allowed to poke fun at me.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *eyes Jann...closes blinds* I've had zero Gimp mojo this week...perhaps I'll try some OBPTB icons today...maybe...*looks Gimp with very little interest*
                  I've had the same problem I'll be hard put to produce anything for the challenge

Sorry Jasmina, not

Comment

You're not allowed to poke fun at me.
                    *poke, poke*
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh I can angstify Martin...... I just need to think about the fact that EH-T met him and I didn't I can remember that she said he is even more handsome in real life I can remind myself that short of a miracle I will never get to meet him

Oh yes, I can think myself into the angst cavern with him very easily
                      I hadn't thought about it like that!

*thinks about everyone that has met JF and Brad...and even went on the picture etc. with them*

*sees suddenly light in the gutter and the water is almost gone*

Wasn't looking at you...we're only stalking Jumble and Bekki atm

It's 18 here.
                      so I have a headstart of two years?

Ah... the good old S/J gutter. Maybe I'll stop by that thread soon.
                      Do that. I am keeping it nice and deep in the gutter...or at least I try...

As for the chalenge...can't I just send some old stuff I made so many things with that Jack pic that I just *can't * make anything with it anymore...*deep sigh*

but I did got, while watching a music vid in the train, an idea for another sig Just have to get to my room for making it
                      sigpic

Comment

nobody wuves me
                        sigpic

Comment

nobody wuves me
                          If we didn't wuv you we woodn't poke fun at you! Don't get any tears on my rug, it was expensive.
                          sigpic

Comment

If we didn't wuv you we woodn't poke fun at you! Don't get any tears on my rug, it was expensive.
                            It'll be ok LJ, just put it in front of the fire..........

*huggles Jasmina* Of course we wuv you...... as long as you don't steal my Martin or my wine

Comment

*accidentally tips over a bucket of water*

Oops?

It'll be ok LJ, just put it in front of the fire..........

*huggles Jasmina* Of course we wuv you...... as long as you don't steal my Martin or my wine
                              Not even a glass of wine?
                              Not even to make a Martin clone?
                              *sniff*
                              How about some cookies then?
                              sigpic

Comment

nobody wuves me
                                We do...and I didn'tpoke!

Not even a glass of wine?
                                Not even to make a Martin clone?
                                *sniff*
                                How about some cookies then?
                                Perhaps we should call in Sarai for that wine...I know she gets it from Jumble

Martin clone...I wanna have original

your cookies...but those are awesome! Jumble must want one of those!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X