*whizzes through thread nekkid*

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
      *slips in again*

*realizes no one threw anything at her*

*stays a little longer*

SGU...

Spoiler:
      I for one am looking forward to SGU. Hey...if JM thinks it's awesome...who am I to disagree?

As for TPTB, I think they unfairly bear the brunt of fans' wrath. They may well begin with one creative vision but--and if you read anything about AT's comments last week at the Con, she acknowledged this--the people who hold the purse strings can well send that vision in a completely different direction. I've no doubt but that in many ways OBPTB (Our Beloved PTB...) have been as frustrated at times as the rest of us.

*iz rusty from lack of posting*
      Ooohhh...I like that new abbreviation OBTPB Nice!

I'm glad you came back...to this thread

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Edit: Thanks Jann Although I'm not sure that having you call me sane really counts for anything
      Thank you.

It does count. I'm as sane as can be!

I mean...look at who is running nekkid through the thread...not me!
      sigpic

Comment

*ducks flying broccoli*

It occurs to me that I have no pix of OBPTB in my pb account... Can I still pop in from time to time anyway?
        sigpic

Comment

Sure you can APA. You can steal some pics along the way.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Btw Jas, Jos and Amanda...are we still in for stalking Bekki tonight? Usual time...who orders the pizza?!?! Or should we do chinese tonight?
          Definitely. I can go for chinese tonight. And we can steal some wine from Jumble.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Good grief! I leave you alone for a couple of hours and you're putting Martin in a bunny suit and discussing giant bananas

Sanity? Doing this job is what made me this way

Have to tell you, I had them all singing earlier and I decided to change the words of 'Ten Green Bottles' (hey, it's repetetive, I get bored ) so we were singing....

Ten Powers That Be, sitting on the wall
          Ten Powers That Be, sitting on the wall
          And if Martin Wood should accidentally fall
          There'd be nine Powers That Be sitting on the wall....

..... and we had Bradley Wright, Rob C. Cooper, Joe Mallozzi, etc......

When we got down to the last one I couldn't think of another name, so I said Martin Wood again. Joanna (aged 5) said "No, you can't say him again. He's already fallen for you!!!"

If only
          sigpic

Comment

Hi guys.

OBPTB?

Oh, look!

Coopie doesn't have red eyes anymore!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

*slips in again*

*realizes no one threw anything at her*

*stays a little longer*

SGU...

Spoiler:
              I for one am looking forward to SGU. Hey...if JM thinks it's awesome...who am I to disagree?

As for TPTB, I think they unfairly bear the brunt of fans' wrath. They may well begin with one creative vision but--and if you read anything about AT's comments last week at the Con, she acknowledged this--the people who hold the purse strings can well send that vision in a completely different direction. I've no doubt but that in many ways OBPTB (Our Beloved PTB...) have been as frustrated at times as the rest of us.

*iz rusty from lack of posting*
              Great to have you here APA pop in anytime! I think it's safe to say we all want you back on the S/J thread...but we understand

And i love the OBPTB nickname...that's a great name for them

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              Sure you can APA. You can steal some pics along the way.

Definitely. I can go for chinese tonight. And we can steal some wine from Jumble.

And i'll bring the orange sode! Is too young to drink wine...even if I'd want to

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*shields APA's eyes* FCOL Sarai, you'll scare her away

*ducks flying broccoli*

It occurs to me that I have no pix of OBPTB in my pb account... Can I still pop in from time to time anyway?
                Of course you can! And like Jas said, help yourself to any pics you want

Oh well done RiG, that's a huge improvement *snurches*

Edit: Er, I didn't see that bit about nicking my wine Jasmina *locks cellar door*

I'll share if you can show me a Martinpic that I haven't already got

Comment

*ducks flying broccoli*

What broccoli? You'll have pics of them within no time Everything in here is snurchable, if I remember correctly

So...do you already want a room in our Woohoo house...or do you just take the guest room for the time being?

You'l steal her wine...I'll steal her....erm...wine?!?! Wait...already had enough of that last week...

What more can we steal from Jumble's place? Chocolate? Martin ?

Oh and did y'all saw the new Brad and Coopie pictures from the Vancouver con?
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry APA .

*grabs Dan's bunny ears*

So anyway, OBPTB. I like that. It's good.

Oh look Neighbours is on !

*runs off*

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

And i'll bring the orange sode! Is too young to drink wine...even if I'd want to
                      Oh... a youngling?

*pets*

We're gonna corrupt you in no time.

Pics that you don't have Jumble? Not fair. There is no such thing...

*tries anyway*

Spoiler:

Jann, I'll distract her with the wine, you grab Martin.
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice try Jasmina, but I have those

*clicks handcuffs on Martin* Takes more than wine to distract me from him

Comment

Thanks everyone! *feels like noob...* And I think the guest room will be just fine, thank you! Now I must get back to work...laundry waits for no one. *sigh*
                          sigpic

Comment

Figures
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Sorry APA .

*grabs Dan's bunny ears*
                              Banana

So anyway, OBPTB. I like that. It's good.

Oh look Neighbours is on !

*runs off*
                              For a moment I thought you were saying that the neigbour is back

Oh... a youngling?

*pets*

*sigh* Jas...we have to be a good example...*grabs wine and gives Amanda soda*

in the USA they aren't allowed to drink before 21 instead of our 16

I already have it...I know stealth *waggles eyebrows*...

I just put the music vid on

Jas also good try for the pics...but I have my doubts
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh... a youngling?

*pets*

Pics that you don't have Jumble? Not fair. There is no such thing...

*tries anyway*

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...rtin_new01.jpg

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...rtin_new02.jpg

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...rtin_new03.jpg

Spoiler:
                                http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo186/jasmina_Go/Martin/martin_new04.jpg

I got corrupted on the Sam and Jack thread in no time! *glances at Master Jedi Starlover* and now I can't get out of the gutter! I think I'm permanently stuck!...which maybe isn't such a bad thing It's only a matter of time before I get corrupted on here as well

Edit- Yup starlover the age is 21 over here...even though 98% of the teenagers that I know drink anyway (that doesn't say much about my circle of friends ) I'm one of the few that I know who doesn't (mostly because its illegal and a little bit because alcohol...not my thing )

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X