• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    *huggles* Woodnight...and why peeved Did we do something? *hugs again*
    No (((((Jann)))))

SGU rant
    Spoiler:
    I just wish people wood give SGU a chance to prove itself instead of black-balling it before it's even started Ok, I know, you can call me biased, but I really can't see TPTB doing a bad job of anything SG. The franchise has got 22 Leo Nominations FCOL! Plus Brad and Coopie got the Outstanding Achievement Award How can that not bode well for the new series?

SGU needs to be different to SG-1 and SGA, otherwise what wood be the point?

And I'm sorry, but I don't see that having RDA, AT and MS making guest appearances suddenly makes SGU more acceptable. Yes, it'll be great to see them, but it's the combination of good writing, direction, production and acting that makes for a good show. It's what's kept us all watching for the last 12/13 years

So the main cast of SGU are not all big names, so what? Who among us had ever heard of AT or MS before SG-1? Not me. Who among us had ever heard of Joe Flannigan, David Hewlett, Jason Mamoa or Rachel Luttrell before SGA? Not me. But didn't they do well

I mean no offense to anyone, I know everyone's entitled to their opinion. It just really got my back up

/rant. Now I feel better

*hugs everyone* *waves to Bekki*

Oh look, there's Martin...

Last edited by Jumble; 15 April 2009, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
      *slips quietly in*

*waves at all the WooHoos*

*misses them *

*quietly slips out*
      *waves as well* Your missed! Come and play sometime again...please?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        No (((((Jann)))))

SGU rant
        Spoiler:
        I just wish people wood give SGU a chance to prove itself instead of black-balling it before it's even started Ok, I know, you can call me biased, but I really can't see TPTB doing a bad job of anything SG. The franchise has got 22 Leo Nominations FCOL! Plus Brad and Coopie got the Outstanding Achievement Award How can that not bode well for the new series?

And I'm sorry, but I don't see that having RDA, AT and MS making guest appearances suddenly makes SGU more acceptable. Yes, it'll be great to see them, but it's the combination of good writing, direction, production and acting that makes for a good show. It's what's kept us all watching for the last 12/13 years

So the main cast of SGU are not all big names, so what? Who among us had ever heard of AT or MS before SG-1? Not me. Who among us had ever heard of Joe Flannigan, David Hewlett, Jason Mamoa or Rachel Luttrell before SGA? Not me. But didn't they do well

I mean no offense to anyone, I know everyone's entitled to their opinion. It just really got my back up

/rant. Now I feel better

*hugs everyone* *waves to Bekki*

Oh look, there's Martin...
        <snip>
        *hugs*

I get were you're coming from!
        Spoiler:

I don't understand the same 'bout SGU...but I stopped caring about those things a while ago now. *I* know that our PTB will do an excellent job with the new series and I love the news that we've got from it so far.

Just let the people talk...like someone posted in the thread with the announcement that AT wood be in SGA:
        "people whine about show X going off air
        people whine about show Y replacing show X
        people are angry at people appearing from show X in show Y while they missed it in the first place
        slowly in the end show Y replaces show X.
        and we're back to the beginning

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        New sig

Think I'm finding my S/J mojo again

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...amNewOrder.jpg
        *mouth falls open* that's beautiful! You make really beautiful stuff in PS!

*slips quietly in*

*misses them *

*quietly slips out*
        *sees Suus going out*

*chases er*

*drags her back in*

*ties her to chair*

Help people...we have to keep her in here!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          New sig

Think I'm finding my S/J mojo again

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...amNewOrder.jpg
          Woooo, pretty! Can I borrow some of that mojo? My S/J mojo has taken an extended vacation or something...*looks around, doesn't find it*

*slips quietly in*

*misses them *

*quietly slips out*
          (((APA)))

You know you are always welcome here!! We miss you, too.

SGU:
          Spoiler:
          I feel exactly the same. "UGH! Now it's too SG1! Kill me now!" Give me strength! Have you not been watching the shows our ptb have been putting out for...what...fifteen years now!? Have a little faith, people!

*Huggles PTB, cuz they're Awesome*
          sigpic

Comment

*jumps up and down*

JM's blog:
            Shirt ‘n Tie writes: “Any sign of the PDL or Joel Goldsmith Q and A?”

Answer: Still no sign of the Joel Goldsmith Q&A, but I received the PDL Q&A today and it is fantastic. One response almost had me on the floor, laughing. Will have to hold off on posting it until early next week to coincide with a little something in the works…
            YAY!! I'm looking forward to this!
            sigpic

Comment

*sees it's really early again*

*throws clothes of and...*drum roll* runs nekkid through thread*

You've gotta love these early mornings They're good for my insanity!

sigpic

Comment

Hi APA! *waves*

*sees it's really early again*

*throws clothes of and...*drum roll* runs nekkid through thread*

You've gotta love these early mornings They're good for my insanity!

It's not that early.

But I gotta say

INsanity indeed!
                sigpic

Comment

*hugs*

I get were you're coming from!
                  Spoiler:

I don't understand the same 'bout SGU...but I stopped caring about those things a while ago now. *I* know that our PTB will do an excellent job with the new series and I love the news that we've got from it so far.

Just let the people talk...like someone posted in the thread with the announcement that AT wood be in SGA:
                  "people whine about show X going off air
                  people whine about show Y replacing show X
                  people are angry at people appearing from show X in show Y while they missed it in the first place
                  slowly in the end show Y replaces show X.
                  and we're back to the beginning
                  Good quote Jann

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Woooo, pretty! Can I borrow some of that mojo? My S/J mojo has taken an extended vacation or something...*looks around, doesn't find it*

(((APA)))

You know you are always welcome here!! We miss you, too.

SGU:
                  Spoiler:
                  I feel exactly the same. "UGH! Now it's too SG1! Kill me now!" Give me strength! Have you not been watching the shows our ptb have been putting out for...what...fifteen years now!? Have a little faith, people!

*Huggles PTB, cuz they're Awesome*
                  I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one

Spoiler:
                  Bit I think it's a shame that I didn't feel I could voice my opinion on the other thread Maybe I should just stay away

*huggles WooHoos*

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    It's not that early.

But I gotta say

INsanity indeed!
                    Well it was early when I woke up this morning...and it didn't help that it took me 30 min. to make that message! (and I woke up at 5:30 am...normal school time this block! )

Gotta love it, I wouldn't be normal!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well it was early when I woke up this morning...and it didn't help that it took me 30 min. to make that message! (and I woke up at 5:30 am...normal school time this block! )

Gotta love it, I wouldn't be normal!
                      5:30 I woke up around that time too (even after 25 years in the military, my dad still doesn't know the meaning of stealth ) but went back to sleep for few more hours.

Normal is overrated.
                      sigpic

Comment

5:30 I woke up around that time too (even after 25 years in the military, my dad still doesn't know the meaning of stealth ) but went back to sleep for few more hours.

Normal is overrated.
                        See...my dad does know stealth, but I'm awake before him...by 30 minutes!

I couldn't sleep after that anymore...I had to pay attention...otherwise I would miss my train...or fall asleep during class...

*yawns*

sigpic

Comment

Ok, I've had my coffee, I'm properly awake now Just need a little dose of Martinpics to start my day properly

Comment

See...my dad does know stealth, but I'm awake before him...by 30 minutes!

I couldn't sleep after that anymore...I had to pay attention...otherwise I would miss my train...or fall asleep during class...

*yawns*

What's wrong with sleeping during class?

He looks so cute on those pics.
                            But why just a little dose? Go all out! Have a big one...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Roses are red,
                              Violets are blue
                              Martin you're my man
                              There is no one like you

Love all the pics

What's wrong with sleeping during class?
                              Normally there isn't...but I had to make a computer assignment(which I was pretty fast done with) but I had to be awake during that coz I had to hand it in.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning Woohoos

*slips quietly in*

*misses them *

*quietly slips out*

(((APA)))

It's great to see you

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                SGU rant
                                Spoiler:

SGU:
                                Spoiler:
                                I totally agree. I'm not going to pretend I've been overly anticipating SGU but that's more to do with the fact that I wasn't that in love with SGA either. I'm just a sucker for the old school SG-1 style I guess. Having said that, I'm intrigued to see what SGU will be like and I am going to give it the time of day. And yes, seeing the old characters on it will be great but I'm a total believer in the ability of TPTB. I feel like a broken record, but if it wasn't for them we woodn't all be here. And I don't just mean the Woohoos, I mean everyone. On all the threads. That's why it annoys me so much when people start ranting about how TPTB haven't done this or have too much of that. It's just so infuriating!!

Anyhoo. I guess my point is, I agree .

By the way, apologies for leaving that Jack/Sam sig here, I thought I was leaving it in the art thread. Was very sleepy last night .

Comment

Working...
                                X