• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Naughties Era", huh?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      "Naughties Era", huh?
      yup! Intrigue, right? (...I heard someone call it that once )

Doh - my attempt at Martin!art failed! Horribly!

And now that I need to go to bed, I shall post another annoying snippet, this time from the uber-difficult-to-write Replicarter fic that Jas was alluding to

(too many 's in this post, I feel!)

Spoiler:
      “So what can I do for you, Colonel?” he asked, swinging his chair around so that he was directly facing her. RepliCarter smiled and looked down. Never in her memories of Samantha Carter had Jack O’Neill called her Colonel. She felt a wave of pride surge through her at the thought of her counterpart being promoted. She wished she could remember it.

She blinked violently at that thought. Sensitivities towards Samantha Carter would not help her situation. Sensitivities towards any of these humans could only lead to failure. She had to be detached. She had to be the machine that she was created to be.

“I need to ask a favor,” RepliCarter said, feeling a little nervous again.

“What do you need, Colonel?” Jack asked, absent-mindedly twiddling the pen in his fingers again. RepliCarter had studied that particular habit of her C.O’s. Jack O’Neill, as she had discovered through strenuous research, became very physically restless whenever she entered a room. It was his way of relieving the tension that she clearly caused. Or, the tension that the real Samantha Carter caused at least. She had a certain power over him. And luckily, she knew just how to use it.

And that's all the off topic snippets I have for you this evening! Hopefully, tomorrow I shall be able to bring something of Woohood value!

Woodnight! *kisses*

...and another for good measure
      sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos, back from the library with one impossible essay

Spoiler:
        FINISHED!!!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOD!!!!!

*remembers to breathe*

Interesting snippets Bekki , looking forward to more .

Comment

WooHooD!!!!!!! Sarai!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

And now that I need to go to bed, I shall post another annoying snippet, this time from the uber-difficult-to-write Replicarter fic that Jas was alluding to

Spoiler:
          “So what can I do for you, Colonel?” he asked, swinging his chair around so that he was directly facing her. RepliCarter smiled and looked down. Never in her memories of Samantha Carter had Jack O’Neill called her Colonel. She felt a wave of pride surge through her at the thought of her counterpart being promoted. She wished she could remember it.

She blinked violently at that thought. Sensitivities towards Samantha Carter would not help her situation. Sensitivities towards any of these humans could only lead to failure. She had to be detached. She had to be the machine that she was created to be.

“What do you need, Colonel?” Jack asked, absent-mindedly twiddling the pen in his fingers again. RepliCarter had studied that particular habit of her C.O’s. Jack O’Neill, as she had discovered through strenuous research, became very physically restless whenever she entered a room. It was his way of relieving the tension that she clearly caused. Or, the tension that the real Samantha Carter caused at least. She had a certain power over him. And luckily, she knew just how to use it.

And that's all the off topic snippets I have for you this evening! Hopefully, tomorrow I shall be able to bring something of Woohood value!

Woodnight! *kisses*

It's so not fair to tease like that. *sniff*
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Woodnight! *kisses*

That's so cruel...you can't do that to us!! We need more!! *cries*

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            WooHooD!!!!!!! Sarai!

It's so not fair to tease like that. *sniff*
            It really isn't fair at all *pouts*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Where is everyone?

I guess I shall have to...*shudder*...do laundry...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Where is everyone?

I guess I shall have to...*shudder*...do laundry...
                *helps LJ with laundry*
                Will it make me crazy if I said I actually like to do laundry?

Comment

*stumbles in*

Jeez, what a day Six *delightful* children running riot, full of high spirits and Easter eggs

Actually they're all lovely and I did have some fun with them, but boy am I tired

Oren OT
                  Spoiler:
                  He's bounced right back after giving us all the terrors last week

The children that I 'mind' call me by my first name, whereas the grandkids call me 'Nanny'. I'd been out in the garden feeding the bunnies, came back in and Oren looked around behind me and said "Is she still outside?" Me: "Who?" Oren: "Julie. I want to see her!"

I had to explain to him that although I'm his 'Nanny', my name is also 'Julie' He looked very confused *huggles him*

Comment

Wood afternoon Woohoos

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Wood Morning Achaja, great pics!! *snurches*

Jann, I can't believe you were up that early . But then I can't believe I am up this early again; library days .

EDIT: Wood Morning Woohoos

Just in case you didn't realise... http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...hea-smiley.gif

EDIT 2: *waves crazily* Jumble, apparently the storm was bad up here too! I didn't hear any of it, apparently I was snoring again *mutters*
                    I don't know what you're all complaining about... I'm in the library before 9am every day! And I don't leave until at least 5pm
                    OK so I am paid to be there...

((((Sarai)))) Woohood for getting your essay finished!!!

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                    Oh no no no Jann, better not leave you alone with Martin! You gutter girl! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/n030.gif
                    Ok, kiss with Martin, dedicated to every Woohoo, Lucky Amanda!
                    Look, RDA didn't say a word! What is more - he approve it! Ahh
                    *sigh* You know, it's a good job Amanda is so awesome, because really, getting to kiss RDA and Martin...? sooo not fair

And UKers, Upgrades has just started on Sky 2! Anise has just arrived...
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      *stumbles in*

Jeez, what a day Six *delightful* children running riot, full of high spirits and Easter eggs

Actually they're all lovely and I did have some fun with them, but boy am I tired

Oren OT
                      Spoiler:

The children that I 'mind' call me by my first name, whereas the grandkids call me 'Nanny'. I'd been out in the garden feeding the bunnies, came back in and Oren looked around behind me and said "Is she still outside?" Me: "Who?" Oren: "Julie. I want to see her!"

I had to explain to him that although I'm his 'Nanny', my name is also 'Julie' He looked very confused *huggles him*
                      Aww that's so cute I love little kids They surprise you sometimes...
                      kids OT-
                      Spoiler:
                      That reminded me of this Sunday at my church I watched the little kids in the nursery during the church service and there's this really cute little boy Paulie who goes to my church, who's the cutest kid who I've ever seen in my life, and we were building blocks and these two plastic box can snap together, so when you take four of them together they make a big box and I gave it to him and he broke it apart (he's 2 and a half by the way) and I pretended to fake cry and he gave it back to me and said "fix it." and I did and he goes "I'm going to brake it again and make you cry." It was so darn cute, my insides turned to mush.

To keep this on topic

TPTB are awesome!!

Comment

*runs through thread nekkid cuz clothes are all in the wash*
                        sigpic

Comment

Sarai!!! If you haven't already, you have to check out PengYn's reports from the Creation Con - a whole gallery of Dan Shea!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*stumbles in*

Oren OT
                            Spoiler:

So cute.

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*sigh* You know, it's a good job Amanda is so awesome, because really, getting to kiss RDA and Martin...? sooo not fair
                            And is if they weren't enough, this morning I run into some pics of her smuching (and getting smuched by) Colin Ferguson. *sigh*

EDIT: 14000 posts, take two! And action!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi team!

As usual, I am being Lurky McLurkington, and have nothing to share with you : ( (but perhaps I will make a sig later, to feel more helpful) so I thought I'd share a random passage from my random novel instead...seeing as it's been taking up my time, insteead of Martin.

Hehhe

Here you go

Spoiler:
                              “And that has what to do with the “naughties era”?” I asked, quotation mark fingers and all.

“I’m not from the naughties era,” he said.

And, you guessed it, I stared stupidly at him again.

“What do you mean, you’re not from the naughties era? What is that, a time machine?” I joked. Dean looked at me quite seriously and nodded. I rolled my eyes. “Come off it,” I said. “I honestly don’t care if you broke in, really. You don’t have to lie.” Dean didn’t say anything. He just kept looking at me. “You can’t be serious?” I half-whispered.

Dean nodded at me again.

“I’m Dean Forsythe and I was born on the sixteenth of October, 2028.” He smiled at me again.

Very tiny snippet...*shrugs* Onto making a Martin sig now!

Jann - Woohood on the exam!
                              *giggles* Naughty...sounds good

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              *looks sceptic*...are you sure you weren't the one making 8 am guttery comments?; )
                              Yup, I'm sure...but I was the one that started giggling!

yup! Intrigue, right? (...I heard someone call it that once : P: P)

Doh - my attempt at Martin!art failed! : ( Horribly!

Spoiler:

Woodnight! *kisses*

...and another : P for good measure
                              That's evil...I want...Gutter!!!

Jas I think we should stalk Bekki a bit more for this fic...like gutter girls unite for Bekki's Replicarter fic!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Afternoon Woohoos, back from the library with one impossible essay

Spoiler:
                              FINISHED!!!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOD!!!!!

*remembers to breathe*

Interesting snippets Bekki , looking forward to more .
                              YAY *hugs*

So...now you have time off...to do ...you know...beta'ing?!?!

*stumbles in*

Jeez, what a day Six *delightful* children running riot, full of high spirits and Easter eggs : eek:

Oren OT
                              Spoiler:

Awww..that's cute! ('bout Oren) and it's good to hear that he is doing wonderful again!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              I don't know what you're all complaining about... I'm in the library before 9am every day! And I don't leave until at least 5pm
                              OK so I am paid to be there...
                              Sorry to say it Jos, but I don't like libraries...you have to be quiet...something I can't do...plus you have to pay attention to your work the whole time you are there...no time for fun and games...

and you get paid!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Jas I think we should stalk Bekki a bit more for this fic...like gutter girls unite for Bekki's Replicarter fic!
                                Definitely! I've been waiting for that fic since forever.

*pulls out the stalking equipment*

thanks Jumble for the pic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X