The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one word I did understand was 'rawr!'

I'm We're trying to make a music vid Like I really need another thing to get hooked on

Actually, it's going so badly I don't think I'll ever do it again

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      No secrets left...how cute...now all what is left is meeting the family *giggles and runs away from Granny*

It says...something!
      As it happens, it was a good thing he got held up by the traffic, because Jo turned up with the boys just on 1pm I told her I was going out for lunch so they didn't stay long

So what do you think it says?

Thank you, I'm glad that none of the mods speaks/reads Dutch!

Indeed...we're waving at a ...fellow...woohood lover?!?!
      Just leave the 'd' off of woohood, and you'd be right

Close...but a good PG version.

I only do think that Jumble knows rawr isn't draw

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I'm We're trying to make a music vid Like I really need another thing to get hooked on

He he...rawr!

Good luck and making vids can be a lot of fun! I just hate the ripping process from the DVD's and stopped making them coz of that! Plus they take too much time compared with an artwork!

As it happens, it was a good thing he got held up by the traffic, because Jo turned up with the boys just on 1pm I told her I was going out for lunch so they didn't stay long

So what do you think it says?
        Lucky you! Otherwise I wood have *loved* to hear that story! *giggles*

Martin Wood is naughty.

Just leave the 'd' off of woohood, and you'd be right
        Of course
        sigpic

Comment

I have a little OT question and I'm too lazy to look it up...

For a woman, if she's married and has her husband's name, it's Mrs. Wood. And if she's not married it's Ms. Cooper.

But if the woman is married, but she isn't using her husbands name (take AT for example. Married, but uses her maiden name), is it still Mrs. or wood that be Ms.?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Some married women who don't use their husband's name still call themselves 'Miss Cooper', but others prefer to be 'Ms'. I have never understood why anyone wood want to be called 'Ms', I absolutely hate it As a divorced woman I often get that, but I'm pretty quick to correct it

I actually just prefer to be called by my proper name, with no salutation

Edit: Oh yeah, that's sparked off an interesting discussion

Comment

Some married women who don't use their husband's name still call themselves 'Miss Cooper', but others prefer to be 'Ms'. I have never understood why anyone wood want to be called 'Ms', I absolutely hate it As a divorced woman I often get that, but I'm pretty quick to correct it

I actually just prefer to be called by my proper name, with no salutation

Edit: Oh yeah, that's sparked off an interesting discussion
              Ah, ''Miss and Ms.'' So when you're married, the choice is for you?

Gosh, that's an annoying 'system'. We don't have that here. When you're an adult, you're a ''Mevrouw''. Mevrouw Wood. Mevrouw Cooper. Mevrouw Cooper-Wood. Simple like that

Thanks for the answer!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oooooh! Good luck and keep it up!
                *sits back and awaits a Martin vid *

Lucky you! Otherwise I wood have *loved* to hear that story! *giggles*
                Me too.

sigpic

Comment

I know, stupid system for women here. Men get to be 'Mr' all their lives (barring military intervention ), but women have to be called something that labels them as either belonging to a 'Mr' or not

I refuse to be anything other than ME! *glares at Michael* Maybe that's just the rebellious hippy in me

Um, 'keep it up'??

Comment

*wanders through...looks around...*

Lighting

sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, Lighting

I'm going to have to tear myself away from the thread for a while My presence is needed elsewhere

Might drop in later..........

Comment

I know, stupid system for women here. Men get to be 'Mr' all their lives (barring military intervention ), but women have to be called something that labels them as either belonging to a 'Mr' or not
                        *hugs* I can understand that...

since I do my study in English now, I have to figure out that system as well It's much more confusing than ours...Because now, everytime I have to write down the name of my teacher on an exam it's like..."is she married or not" ... Also for all other things with school I have to use "miss" for myself...it's weird

I refuse to be anything other than ME! *glares at Michael* Maybe that's just the rebellious hippy in me

Um, 'keep it up'??
                        WTG! Keep the hippy in you alive

Yeez...Granny...

Oh yeah, Lighting

I'm going to have to tear myself away from the thread for a while My presence is needed elsewhere

Do I want to know your "presence"

*is just yealous that Jumble has a BF and Jann doesn't*

talking about boys
                        OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Yesterday night, when I was in the pub(or whatever you could call the place I was) one time one boy(I don't remember it exactly) came to me and said something, as opening line, to me "I'm studying accountancy, so I'm gonna earn a lot of money later. So that you can shop"

Ugh...and people wonder why I'm single...if boys have those opening lines...

There were some cute ones too though!
                        sigpic

Comment

jann.
                          The best one I got was:

*nad on bike*
                          *boy stops next to me*
                          *looks me up and down*
                          *smiles and nods*
                          ''Hey...'' *wiggles eyebrow* *smiles*

Nad: ''Yeah...'' *rolls eyes*

Why it was funny? He was about 13. I was 21

Oh yeah, Lighting

Eww.
                          Why do I get the feeling that we're being used as the cliche sigarette?

Don't worry Martin.
                          She'll be back.
                          *hugs Martin*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            jann.
                            The best one I got was:

*nad on bike*
                            *boy stops next to me*
                            *looks me up and down*
                            *smiles and nods*
                            ''Hey...'' *wiggles eyebrow* *smiles*

Nad: ''Yeah...'' *rolls eyes*

Why it was funny? He was about 13. I was 21

Rofl Nad! I kinda had that also earlier yesterday night. My friend still had to copy something on her uni, so we went there and some boys were playing soccer there(also young ones) so my friend says "Aren't y'all a bit too young for uni."

And those boys came with responses...Oye...It had to do with them being old enough

Men.

Eww.
                            Why do I get the feeling that we're being used as the cliche sigarette?

Don't worry Martin.
                            She'll be back.
                            *hugs Martin*
                            Sigarette..poor us... Although, I do think we're more healthier

*sees that now Jumble is away we finally have Martin for ourselves*
                            *huggles and pats Martin*
                            sigpic

Comment

What are you doing over here? Did you get evicted from the old place?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              *bounces in*
                              Someone mention Damian Kindler? I totally fangurl Damian Kindler!!! He wrote Grace!

Ahem...

And Joe's eyebrows are indeed quite splendid. I think we should name them Herbert and Bob
                              Congrats on the '69

and WOOHOOD! Brad...He makes me smile! Perhaps I should just thunk two writers....yup I'm gonna thunk Brad and Damian!

*hugs* for the scratches on the DVD...I wood faint if I had a scratch on one of them....My babies
                              I also had the pleasure of meeting Damian on the Sanctuary tour. He was very nice.

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                              Really?? It's not an April joke? She really meet him?! Oh my!
                              *faints*

I missed you too Woohoos!
                              Yes I did.

Thanks for reminding me The other PTB cards can still go there though, right?

So have you got the address for the Sanctuary studio? I mean, you were there *izstillnotjealousizstillnotjealous*

Brad, Robert and Joe would all be reached through Bridge.

In all honesty I did not notice the address of the studio. We had a driver so we didn't need a street address to find it. If you go to Sanctuaryforall.com you may be able to get a mailing address for Sanctuary.

A little tidbit from the con. AT was explaining that the filming of Requiem was very intense and she and Martin had their first ever fight on the set. However, it only lasted about two minutes. Afterwards they kept apologizing to each other.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Thanks for that info EH-T

Jann and Nad, my 'presence' was required for dinner

Comment

Working...
                                X