The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    That's not delusion LJ, it makes sense that he wood need a personal assistant.... to help him with his WFPOTD for one thing And to moderate all the posts on his blog.......... can't have that French lady posting intimate questions anymore......... and he needs a companion for his visits to the local restaurants, to carry his camera etc....
    Yes...yes, I can see he really does need a personal assistant! I shall apply right away! Wait...how do I rewrite my resume to be a personal assistant...?
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, I've heard it before, but it's still hilarious

I like PDL's advice - Come on, you may not ever get another chance. DO IT!!!!
      And Joe's the one who's already humming and getting ready to sing. Heeheehee
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, more Joe! Although, it is very hard to hear his cute accent in this one!
        sigpic

Comment

AWWWWWW!!! Lots of wonderful accent in this one! And jeans with a black shirt! Yay!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Yes...yes, I can see he really does need a personal assistant! I shall apply right away! Wait...how do I rewrite my resume to be a personal assistant...?
            I think you need to enlist Josiane's help, she'll write you a brilliant resume My version woodn't get you the job

Oh, more Joe! Although, it is very hard to hear his cute accent in this one!
            Hmm. Rude of all those people to keep interrupting him, and how dare it rain?

Comment

I think you need to enlist Josiane's help, she'll write you a brilliant resume My version woodn't get you the job

Hmm. Rude of all those people to keep interrupting him, and how dare it rain?
              I seem to have become the thread's resident dictionary/encyclopedia/thesaurus

(On a related but very tragic note, I did a 'What Dewey Decimal number are you?' online thingy today, and I came out as 019 Dictionaries/Catalogs, so maybe someone's trying to tell me something )
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

AWWWWWW!!! Lots of wonderful accent in this one! And jeans with a black shirt! Yay!
                Oh yessssss! Black shirt......nice black shirt.............. Ok, enough black shirt.............*takes another look* Oh, was he speaking?

*drags Luvnjoe away from Youtube* You don't want to overdose, save some for another day

Comment

Oh yessssss! Black shirt......nice black shirt.............. Ok, enough black shirt.............*takes another look* Oh, was he speaking?

*drags Luvnjoe away from Youtube* You don't want to overdose, save some for another day
                  But, but...*sigh* OK *starts Gimping a GIF from Youtube vid*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    I seem to have become the thread's resident dictionary/encyclopedia/thesaurus
                    Ah, you see with age comes wisdom. I've learned to always call in an expert

(On a related but very tragic note, I did a 'What Dewey Decimal number are you?' online thingy today, and I came out as 019 Dictionaries/Catalogs, so maybe someone's trying to tell me something )
                    Case in point - I have no idea what that means

Comment

The Dewey Decimal System is a numbering/labeling system used to organize books, referances, etc. in a library. Josi's number indicates she's a catalogue or dictionary.
                      sigpic

Comment

I really woodn't worry...

Dewey Decimal System

Sorry... I will stop geeking up the thread now

Edit: Or what luvnjack said
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*mini swoon*

I'll second that Jumble, I have no idea what she's talking about either . You're just too brainy Josi .

EDIT: Aaah, makes a lot more sense now. And you can geek up the thread all you want! I love learning new things

Speaking of getting drunk...*toddles off to the pub*

Have a fabulous evening my dears

Comment

You, too, Sarai!

Look! The eyebrows! *must not GIF all day, must not GIF all day, must not GIF all day*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              *mini swoon*

I'll second that Jumble, I have no idea what she's talking about either . You're just too brainy Josi .

EDIT: Aaah, makes a lot more sense now. And you can geek up the thread all you want! I love learning new things

Speaking of getting drunk...*toddles off to the pub*

Have a fabulous evening my dears
                              What she said ^^^ Josiane

All I can do is thunk up the thread....

...... and that's the advantage of not being so clever *huggles Martin*

Comment

Note to self "DO NOT daydream about Martin whilst in the shower!!!"

Do you know how hard it is to get body lotion out of your hair?

And in case you're wondering, it was a very innocent daydream
                                Lol, that isn't very smart....you shouldn't schedule your daydreams in there

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Definitely, Martin woodn't want you to damage yourself!

OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                I've been in the library all day, finally started my nightmare essay. Got 1000 words written and you know what I've gone and done? Left the sodding thing on one of the uni pcs and forgotten to email it to myself.

The idiocy.
                                *hugs* I hope you can still get it back!!!

Don't have the time to catch everything up....now in my friends' dorm.. Made some dinner and now had to check something and stole her laptop...

Having fun though...gotta go talk to you all later!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X