• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*iz rewatching the Ashleigh vid, just to hear JM's cute accent*
    sigpic

Comment

I love that Joe threw this in last night:

Well, the ball’s in my court. Paul handed off the Atlantis script, halfway completed, and it falls on me to finish the job. Tomorrow, I’ll re-read the outline, read what we have so far, and get to work. It’ll certainly be interesting shifting back into Atlantis mode.
      Just to let everyone know he and Paul were still hard at work on the script, even in production has been delayed. WTG, Joe!
      sigpic

Comment

LJ It is cute......

*iz wishing the daydream had been worth the hassle*

I never had any doubt of that LJ, because he promised you that he wood let us know if the SGA movie was under threat

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          OMG! Sarai Will it still be on the pc? Can you get it back? (((((Sarai)))))

Have a teddy bear....
          Thanks .

That wood be a no. It's gone. Sorry I disappeared there for a while, I was having a mini freak-out.

It's gonna be fine though, I've hatched a plan to stow away on a plane to Vancouver and install myself in Joe's office as the new assistant.

Hang on, Ashleigh got there before me.

Nothing ever goes right .

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Thanks .

That wood be a no. It's gone. Sorry I disappeared there for a while, I was having a mini freak-out.

It's gonna be fine though, I've hatched a plan to stow away on a plane to Vancouver and install myself in Joe's office as the new assistant.

Dude! That's so my job! *eyes Sarai* I will allow you to daydream, since you've had such a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks .

I'm sorry you lost all that work And I feel guilty now for whinging about the fact that I'm bored with having nothing to do

Methinks you'd have a fight on your hands if LJ finds out

Comment

And how about that little giggle at the end of the vid LJ

Comment

*regains breath*
                  This thread gets more and more entertaining each day!

Thanks guys, just wishing I fast forward time and finish already !

Only coz you're such a geek ! Seriously if I could run a few ideas by you at some point that would be fab
                  Geek? Moi??
                  ... nah OK, guilty as charged

But sure, if you think I could help then feel free to run things by me And ((((((hugs)))))) for your library PC mishap

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  I saw, I saw!!!

Dear wonderful, smart, tallented Joe:

Please hire me to be the new office assistant! I'm great at multi-tasking, will laugh at all your jokes and always say how much I love working with the tallented, brilliant Mr. Mallozzi.

Sincerely,
                  Me

*falls all over self to post resume*

EDIT: OK, there, RiG? Been converted to the wonders of Dan/Siler thunking yet?
                  Hey, if Joe needs any references, I'm sure we'll all be happy to provide them for you!

Dear Mr Mallozzi,

luvnjack is a loyal, enthusiastic and dedicated member of the Woohoo family. She is always punctual (as long as you're not on European time), and has a great talent for artwork too. I would have no hesitation in recommending her for this position, for which she is ideally suited, being, as she is, your stalker most devoted fan.

Yours sincerely,
                  Josiane (Gateworld, MWHS thread)

Ooh ooh and my names:

Hobbit: Dimple Bumbleroot of Haysend (aww don't I sound cute? )
                  Elven: Nienna Sirfalas
                  Goa'uld: Underlord Sif'aknah of Vagonbrei
                  Jaffa: Loyal Servant Saf'omakah of Vagonbrei
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Well that wood surely get her the job Josiane

Hmmm. Another Dimple........ I'm starting to see a pattern here............ do all names beginning with 'J' get to be Dimple?

Comment

Hehe, thanks guys. I've re-written about 800 words. I think I'm just gonna give up for tonight and get drunk though

Sorry LJ didn't mean to step on your toes!! It's just I...I really want a job on SG, it wood be like a dreeeeam. And then I could work with Martin and Joe and Brad and Dan and RDA and Coop (although not so much Coop).

*gets misty eyed*

*wanders away in a cloud of happy day-dreaming towards the shower*

EDIT: *remembers to remove the body lotion*

Comment

Hehe, thanks guys. I've re-written about 800 words. I think I'm just gonna give up for tonight and get drunk though
                        Sounds like a plan *opens bottle* Cheers!

Sorry LJ didn't mean to step on your toes!! It's just I...I really want a job on SG, it wood be like a dreeeeam. And then I could work with Martin and Joe and Brad and Dan and RDA and Coop (although not so much Coop).
                        I'm sure we all dream about that............

Can you just imagine.......... a dozen WooHoos employed at SG central and Sanctuary? Mayhem rulez, ok!!!!

*gets misty eyed*

Just be careful

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          And how about that little giggle at the end of the vid LJ
                          I had noticed that, yes.

*gets misty eyed*

It's OK, Sarai. I am a bit overprotective of Joe *cough*. You can be office assistant and I'll be Joe's personal assistant. He's so busy...he needs someone to help out. Wow, my dillusions just keep getting better and better!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, more Joe giggling here. WARNING: He also sings! (Yes...it's the opening theme lyrics.)
                            sigpic

Comment

That's not delusion LJ, it makes sense that he wood need a personal assistant.... to help him with his WFPOTD for one thing And to moderate all the posts on his blog.......... can't have that French lady posting intimate questions anymore......... and he needs a companion for his visits to the local restaurants, to carry his camera etc....

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Oh, more Joe giggling here. WARNING: He also sings! (Yes...it's the opening theme lyrics.)
                                Yes, I've heard it before, but it's still hilarious

I like PDL's advice - Come on, you may not ever get another chance. DO IT!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X