Did someone mention my name?

*huggles Sarai*
    *snorts at Nad*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Humanityspotential
      Ah, thanx jumble. My brain's a bit fried from work today. I need GW to unwind after a long, busy day.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks guys, just wishing I fast forward time and finish already !

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Did someone mention my name?

*huggles Sarai*
        *snorts at Nad*
        Only coz you're such a geek ! Seriously if I could run a few ideas by you at some point that would be fab

Off to bed, (((Woohoos)))

Comment

I'm off to bed too. Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) ((((((((((Martin))))))))))

Comment

Woodnight, jumble! Sleep well!
            sigpic

Comment

LJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ *jumps up and down* Loooook! Joe blogged early tonight! Ashleigh screwed up! Grab her job quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!

Comment

...... and Joe's confirmation that the SGA movie is going ahead still didn't stop the doubters

Bailey writes: “You haven’t sold me yet on there actually being an SGA movie, but keep trying!”

Anwer: Actually, I’m not trying to sell you on anything. I’m just relaying where things stand. If I knew the movie was dead, I’d say so. What’s to be gained from keeping everyone in the dark if it isn’t going to happen? I realize there’s a big negative vibe out there and I understand where it’s coming from but from where I’m sitting and given what I know, I’m not at all worried.
                Yes, I know I said I was going to bed...........

Comment

\
                  Holy God in heaven!!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    LJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ *jumps up and down* Loooook! Joe blogged early tonight! Ashleigh screwed up! Grab her job quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!
                    I saw, I saw!!!

Dear wonderful, smart, tallented Joe:

Please hire me to be the new office assistant! I'm great at multi-tasking, will laugh at all your jokes and always say how much I love working with the tallented, brilliant Mr. Mallozzi.

Sincerely,
                    Me

*falls all over self to post resume*

EDIT: OK, there, RiG? Been converted to the wonders of Dan/Siler thunking yet?
                    sigpic

Comment

There's a name generator on Facebook. I tried the "What is your Hobbit Name" generator and it came up with Adamanta Goldworthy..All I can see when I look at it is Amartanda...
                      sigpic

Comment

LJ

You do have fun when the rest of us are asleep don;'t you ?

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                        Trust me, I know. Being converted to the Siler side RiG??

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          There's a name generator on Facebook. I tried the "What is your Hobbit Name" generator and it came up with Adamanta Goldworthy..All I can see when I look at it is Amartanda...
                          Lol, but you gotta love that name You cannot forget about it. And did you apply for the job?

RiG for the Siler pic...I think someone is joining another thunk land!
                          sigpic

Comment

Craaaaaaazyyyyyy!!!!

That's all I'm saying.

Oh that and ((((WooHoos)))
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hobbit name = Dimple Broadbelt!

Elven name = Nienna Anwamanë (Which I can't even pronounce )

Martin Wood = Berilac Brockhouse

Martin's Elven name = Amras Séregon

This thread just gets weirder and weirder.........

Comment

That's just.......weird

Oh Berilac Brockhouse...your directing rocks....that just doesn't sound right!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X