No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOHOOOD I just finished the last report of this period...

OT

Spoiler:
    have to hand it tomorrow...hope I pass everything and then one period left... *is happy that everything is finished for the time being*

Oh and as for my exams today(including my economics resit) they were hard, but do-able...I just have to wait and see how I did...please cross your fingers and toes, and hope I passed everything....

but first I'm gonna pass out...4 days waking up at 5:30 am is too much for my little evening body!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    ROFL!! Well done, Nad! Yeesh! So our "guests" were really firemen? (Jann, leave those poor firemen alone!)
    Does it help when I say; It wasn't me?

Shep kept me in ceck!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    WooHooooood! Champagne Thanks Kliggs Cheers!

Honestly Nad! It's usual to get settled in a bit and check out the neighbours before lighting campfires to dance around What will they think of us????

Actually........ nah, I don't care what the neighbours think......... turn up the music Jann, light some candles LJ *tosses bottle of Shiraz to Sarai* IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!!!!

WooHooooooooooooooooood!!!!

Edit: *huggles LJ for OT support*
    Yes, Ma'am...but erm...shouldn't we first try to make a good impression on the neighbours before we turn it even louder than now?
    sigpic

Comment

[/SPOILERS]Ah, but within whose reason?
      Yours of course.

True. I'm sure most of the GimPS will happy to have us here.......... won't they?

Nonononono! We first get them to like us because we're such nice friendly people. Then we gradually turn up the volume and start increasing the weirdity slowly so that they won't notice That way we can get back up to our usual speed without them realising what's happening

And if we make sure we blow lots of broccoli smoke over the fence, they'll end up joining the nekkid campfire dancing anyway
      They'll join right away. The broccoli smoke is already spreading across the folder. So there's nothing to worry about.
      sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*
        *checks out the new abode*

Huh, pretty cool Reckon we'll be OK here Sorry I didn't help out with the big move... work and all that Hope you haven't all bagsied all the good rooms though and left somewhere for me

Thanks Bagpuss for driving the bus and transporting us all safely!

And we're having a housewarming party? Sweet Or is it a celebration on the awesome Leo awards news?? (Wooohooood!!! ) Either way, talk about putting the Party in the S.H.I.P.

Oh well done Nad, that's the sort of map I need, clear and with pics of landmarks Otherwise I wood surely get lost

I did try putting the Fandom Area into my satnav, but it said it didn't recognize the post code
        Like Seacourt Tower and the Grog Shop?

CONGRATS ON 14,000 JASMINA!!!
        CONGRATS ON 13,000 RiG!!!

sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hi Josi

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai
            WooHoooooooooooooood!!!!

*dances*
            *nekkid*

New name game ??

D aring
            A
            N

S
            H
            E
            A
            Hmmm. Maybe I shouldn't have given you the wine You've double posted and ignored my name game Oh what the heck

D aring
            A WESOME!
            N

S
            H
            E
            A

Oh my heck! Yes! I forgot!

Gatefansamjack pointed out on the JM Blog thread:

Hey, that's us! What are we going to do!?
            I saw that, but I thought I'd give someone else *points at LJ* the opportunity

Comment

D aring
              A wesome
              N ekkid

S
              H
              E
              A

luvnjack I agree with Jumble, surely you are the only GimPSer who could do Joe justice

*waves* Hey Jasmina
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                *wanders in*
                *checks out the new abode*

Huh, pretty cool Reckon we'll be OK here Sorry I didn't help out with the big move... work and all that Hope you haven't all bagsied all the good rooms though and left somewhere for me

Thanks Bagpuss for driving the bus and transporting us all safely!

And we're having a housewarming party? Sweet Or is it a celebration on the awesome Leo awards news?? (Wooohooood!!! ) Either way, talk about putting the Party in the S.H.I.P.
                Well there's the cute little room over there on the left *points* or there's the cool attic room up there ^^^ but you'll have to hurry if you want a choice of paint colours...Nad seems to think she needs all of them in her room

Like Seacourt Tower and the Grog Shop?
                Exactly! Well it worked, didn't it?

CONGRATS ON 14,000 JASMINA!!!
                CONGRATS ON 13,000 RiG!!!

Congrats from me too

Love the pics Jasmina

Comment

D aring
                  A wesome
                  N ekkid

S exy
                  H
                  E
                  A
                  sigpic

Comment

Well there's the cute little room over there on the left *points* or there's the cool attic room up there ^^^ but you'll have to hurry if you want a choice of paint colours...Nad seems to think she needs all of them in her room
                    Ooh, I'll have the attic, so long as there are no spiders
                    *grabs paint pot*

Exactly! Well it worked, didn't it?
                    Very true
                    sigpic

Comment

D aring
                      A wesome
                      N ekkid

S EXY PANNER!!!
                      H
                      E
                      A

luvnjack I agree with Jumble, surely you are the only GimPSer who could do Joe justice

*waves* Hey Jasmina
                      Looks like you've been elected Luvnjoe

Comment

*waves* Hey Jasmina
                        *nods*

...But I do!
                        See?

That's what I want my room to look like. And you can all write a message on my walls...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          Jumble let him go so he can direct the third movie Martin...or confirmation....confirmation...or Martin That's kind of hard isn't it?
                          It's hard? You should ask Jumble that....

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *runs in nekkid...*

*runs through thread*

*runs out again*
                          *runs after her with a towel*

Hey! I'm all for running around naked but we might scare the shy TPTB away.

Drat! Well, I get the room with the view! Of Joe, of course!
                          I'll be more than happy with the poolhouse...ya know with the hot jacuzzi and super dooper large bubble bath

Comment

But Nad there's no PURPLE!!!

Edit: Oh my lord (Martin), Lara's back! Everybody grab a towel ready to mop up the gutter water

And yes, it was, very hard....... to choose

Comment

But Nad there's no PURPLE!!!

Edit: Oh my lord (Martin), Lara's back! Everybody grab a towel ready to mop up the gutter water

And yes, it was, very hard....... to choose
                              I have the purple

Edit: ooh, my sig's back!
                              sigpic

Comment

I have the purple
                                Good. A hippy is not a really hippy without purple

Edit: ooh, my sig's back!
                                Mine too!!! I think we confused Clintonio with our moving house Now it's found us again WooHooood

Comment

Working...
                                X