No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! Hey! Don't forget about these boxes! I hid my fabulous lens there!

...Aaand if you see a long tunnel, stay away from the light!
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I hope you smothered it in lots of bubble-wrap, we don't want your precious tool getting damaged

But you are the light at the end of my the tunnel

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
        ...Aaand if you see a long tunnel, stay away from the light!

Good advise!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I made something.

It's a map with directions
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Oh well done Nad, that's the sort of map I need, clear and with pics of landmarks Otherwise I wood surely get lost

I did try putting the Fandom Area into my satnav, but it said it didn't recognize the post code

Martin's already making himself comfortable in his new office...

"Anybody seen a box marked 'Martin's private files - Keep Out' ? Can't find it anywhere "

*hides box* *tries not to look guilty* Sorry Martin, haven't seen it anywhere

*backs out of the door, whistling innocently*

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              I made something.

Now there's directions that I could actually follow!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hi everyone !

I should have sorted out a proper time for WoohHoodStock to move home.

How wood 6 pm GMT suit you ?

Loved the graphics and poetry,btw.You guys really know how to party .
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

The nominations for the 2009 Leo Awards are up. Many thanks to Morjana for the heads up.

Martin got nominated for best director for Continuum. WooHooD!!!!!!!!

*wonders when Jenn will show up to fangurl the opening scene?*

On a side note, Amanda has two nominations for lead female (Continuum and Sanctuary: Requiem) WoohooD again!!!!!

All the Stargate and Sanctuary nominations are on the link
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....75&postcount=1
                  sigpic

Comment

Yup, Nad and clearity.

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    Hi everyone !

Hey!

I for one don't mind when it happens, I'm packed and ready to go.
                    ...So yup.

And thanks

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone !

Loved the graphics and poetry,btw. You guys really know how to party .
                      Sounds good to me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        The nominations for the 2009 Leo Awards are up. Many thanks to Morjana for the heads up.

Martin got nominated for best director for Continuum. WooHooD!!!!!!!!

*wonders when Jenn will show up to fangurl the opening scene?*

On a side note, Amanda has two nominations for lead female (Continuum and Sanctuary: Requiem) WoohooD again!!!!!

All the Stargate and Sanctuary nominations are on the link
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....75&postcount=1
                        WoooHoood! (((( Martin)))) ((((Amanda))))
                        *crosses fingers*

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone !

That wood be great Bagpuss, gives me time for another nap before the big move

Jasmina thanks for that *crosses fingers for Martin* I soooo hope he gets it, his direction of Continuum was fantastic

And we all know that he's The Best Director Ever Born

Comment

Righto !

The grand move will be at 6 then.

Wow !
                            Those Leo nominations have been announced at just the right time to kick your "Housewarming" party off in even more high style too.

*Crosses fingers for Martin and Amanda*
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              That wood be great Bagpuss, gives me time for another nap before the big move

Jasmina thanks for that *crosses fingers for Martin* I soooo hope he gets it, his direction of Continuum was fantastic

And we all know that he's The Best Director Ever Born
                              Yup. Honestly I'm surprised he's not nominated for directing Requiem as well.

Righto !

The grand move will be at 6 then.

Wow !
                              Those Leo nominations have been announced at just the right time to kick your "Housewarming" party off in even more high style too.

*Crosses fingers for Martin and Amanda*

*happy dances*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                Yup. Honestly I'm surprised he's not nominated for directing Requiem as well.

*happy dances*
                                Absolutely! Did Sancturay get any nominations?

Comment

Working...
                                X