The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Jeez, you must have changed a lot then, because in the pics of you that I've seen you are really pretty

Just little reminder..

Got everything packed and labelled?
    drat...moving...ick gotta hate it! Everything always gets lost...or mislabeled and then you end up with your textbooks mixed in with dvd's and then for the life of you, you can't remember what you did with your Star Trek books It's a good thing I've only been lurking for the past few weeks

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Spoiler:
      Thanks. I thought I got it out before anybody saw the post. I decided to rerport it and let the mods deal with it instead.

Spoiler:
      Too quick for you eh? I thought it was well said and well deserved

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      drat...moving...ick gotta hate it! Everything always gets lost...or mislabeled and then you end up with your textbooks mixed it with dvd's and then for the life of you, you can't remember what you did with your Star Trek books It's a good thing I've only been lurking for the past few weeks
      Hey Amanda Where's the fun in lurking? Much better to join in I wish more people wood

Most of us won't even notice that we've moved because we're subscribed, but I wood hate for anyone to lose their way and not be able to find us

All my stuff is labelled 'Martin and Jumble - HANDS OFF!!!!'

Other people that is, not........ um... ok

Comment

Hey guys, sorry for my absence this weekend, was struck down by a massive bout of food poisoning, from one of bars where I work as well, so gonna have to take it further .

How's the packing going?? *runs off to catch up*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Hey guys, sorry for my absence this weekend, was struck down by a massive bout of food poisoning, from one of bars where I work as well, so gonna have to take it further .

(((Sarai))) Aww! Feel better!

You know I just realized that I have no pics of TPTB...I think I'm going to have to go snarch some!

Comment

Hey Sarai, sorry to hear you've been sick Maybe this will make you feel better...

Courtesy of LilFerret - Thanks
            Last edited by Jumble; 05 April 2009, 07:48 AM.

Comment

(((Sarai))) Aww! Feel better!

You know I just realized that I have no pics of TPTB...I think I'm going to have to go snarch some!

You're in the right place for PTB pics...... pick a page, any page

Comment

Jeez, you must have changed a lot then, because in the pics of you that I've seen you are really pretty
                *raises one eyebrow*

I think you've been on the broccoli again...

Erm, I mean thank you *blushes*...I don't see myself like that...earlier the other way around

Just a little reminder..

Got everything packed and labelled?
                Yup, everything is packed and I threw out all the unnessesary stuff!

Poor Bubu.

Oh no ((((Sarai)))))
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Sarai, sorry to hear you've been sick Maybe this will make you feel better...

Ah my eyes!

*covers eyes* *peeks* *covers eyes again* ah! my eyes!

Comment

Ah my eyes!

*covers eyes* *peeks* *covers eyes again* ah! my eyes!
                    *hands dark glasses to Amanda* You'll have to get used to that sort of pic if you're going to hang around here

I'm still searching for the topless pic of Brad, and Joe

Comment

Thanks guys, it was pretty rough there for a while . But then it sounds like everyone had a bit of a bad day yesterday.

Glad to hear Oren is ok now Jumble , was very worried for a few pages there!

OT (food poisoning):
                      Spoiler:
                      I've found out what happened, basically I went out on Friday night for a few drinks since I wasn't at work for once () and had cider with ice in it. Turns out the ice machine they are using is all mouldy inside. I can't believe they are getting away with it, since I wasn't the only one who was adversely affected. It's just so difficult because it's through work and I obviously don't want any action I take to affect my job. Surely I'm protected by law though?? . Any advice you might have guys is so appreicated.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      Wow, lot's of early risers this morning.
                      Jumble But demolition?

[CENTER]And had to post this one

Demolition? In preparation for the new thread location? I'm sure the mods woodn't be too happy about that

WooHoo Birthdays:

January 19th - The Martin
                      March 9th - Fainne
                      March 11th - Achaja
                      May 2nd - Brad (?)
                      May 3rd - Kliggins
                      May 11th - Jann
                      June 5th - Bekki
                      June 29 - Luvnjack
                      August 10th - Jumble
                      August 28th - The Amanda (honourary WooHoo)
                      September 11th - Josiane
                      September 13th - Jasmina
                      October 7th - Nad
                      October 14th - Coopie
                      October 16th - The Joe
                      November 1st - Sarai
                      December 23rd - The Dan
                      There's something I really love about this list .

Definitely , thanks Jumble! I don't think I could see that enough !

Ah my eyes!

*covers eyes* *peeks**covers eyes again* ah! my eyes!
                      You know you wanna come over to the Dan side

Comment

Yes, and I mean real ones, that you put in envelopes and post to Bridge I can't wait! Is it January yet?
                        Sanctuary is not filmed at Bridge Studios so I don't know how efficient it will be to mail things there.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        *hugs to Oren, jumble and the family*
                        Hope everything will be OK!

Sorry I haven't been around to party much, some RL stuff. Blegh.
                        But the ''Pool Party'' is awesome

And EH-T, thanks for sharing the stories with the needy. Appreciate it
                        You are welcome.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*hands dark glasses to Amanda* You'll have to get used to that sort of pic if you're going to hang around here

I'm still searching for the topless pic of Brad, and Joe
                          *puts on dark glasses* ahhh better! I think I can get used to it pretty quick

Thanks guys, it was pretty rough there for a while . But then it sounds like everyone had a bit of a bad day yesterday.

OT (food poisoning):
                          Spoiler:
                          I've found out what happened, basically I went out on Friday night for a few drinks since I wasn't at work for once () and had cider with ice in it. Turns out the ice machine they are using is all mouldy inside. I can't believe they are getting away with it, since I wasn't the only one who was adversely affected. It's just so difficult because it's through work and I obviously don't want any action I take to affect my job. Surely I'm protected by law though?? . Any advice you might have guys is so appreicated.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...deos/faint.gif

Demolition? In preparation for the new thread location? I'm sure the mods woodn't be too happy about that

I'm trying to stay neutral...it's not working out so well

Comment

Hey Woohoos!

Babancat: Be afraid! Be very afraid! I hope the weird food purchase comes back soon, as I'm oddly addicted to it. Maybe we should get a list of weird foods together for him?

jumble: Wooohoood! For Oren! That is wonderful news!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              Sanctuary is not filmed at Bridge Studios so I don't know how efficient it will be to mail things there.

You are welcome.
                              Thanks for reminding me The other PTB cards can still go there though, right?

So have you got the address for the Sanctuary studio? I mean, you were there *izstillnotjealousizstillnotjealous*

OT (food poisoning):
                              Spoiler:
                              I've found out what happened, basically I went out on Friday night for a few drinks since I wasn't at work for once () and had cider with ice in it. Turns out the ice machine they are using is all mouldy inside. I can't believe they are getting away with it, since I wasn't the only one who was adversely affected. It's just so difficult because it's through work and I obviously don't want any action I take to affect my job. Surely I'm protected by law though?? Any advice you might have guys is so appreicated.
                              Are you sure you haven't been eating 'grass' like Oren

Spoiler:
                              You are protected, but unfortunately that woodn't stop them from finding a way to make you uncomfortable or even find another excuse to sack you Maybe just have a word with the boss and get him/her to make sure it doesn't happen again? It's a difficult situation, but you could always go to the CAB for some advice.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...deos/faint.gif

Well they might want you to demolish the wall that got grafittied

Really? You mean you really like having Dan under you?

Pouncing on the thread newbie already?

Comment

((((Sarai))))
                                OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                That is a tricky situation, but I think you do need to take it further somehow. Perhaps see where you get with raising it as a concern, but hold back on doing anything legal until after you see how they react to your calling them on it? Or have you already done that?

I'm here now for the rest of the S.H.I.P. party And to help out with the move *rolls up sleeve, gets out boxes*
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X