The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    No, they're not! Has the blood work come back yet?
    No, they didn't even take any until he'd been there a couple of hours I guess they were waiting to see if it was just a tummy bug.

You posted the Don't Worry Poem? Oh dear! Now I'm sure Joe's the visitor who's been lurking all morning! YIKES!
    I did point out to him the I'm not the stalker

We've had a lurker all day? Oh good grief! You don't think Martin's curiosity got the better of him do you

Not that there's been much on here today to worry him. Mainly me worrying about Oren

I feel the need for a pic run

Last edited by Jumble; 04 April 2009, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Crazy? Who's crazy?

Joe must've woken up........ he approved my posting Nad's Don't Worry Joe Poem Must've liked it

Latest on Oren: His temperature has gone back up so it looks like he's going to be staying in overnight Poor Jo is shattered, and I doubt she'll get much sleep tonight. Hospitals are not designed for sleep
      sigpic

Comment

*hugs to Oren, jumble and the family*
        Hope everything will be OK!

Sorry I haven't been around to party much, some RL stuff. Blegh.
        But the ''Pool Party'' is awesome

And EH-T, thanks for sharing the stories with the needy. Appreciate it
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey Nad *waves to Kliggs*

Update on Oren

Spoiler:
          Seems he's got chemical poisoning, probably from eating the grass

Besides his WALL-E dvd and toys, what he really really wanted for Christmas was a tea-set (don't laugh, he's only three ), and he loves to play picnic in the garden. What Jo didn't realise was that he was putting grass on the plates as 'greens' and actually eating it So he's ingested whatever weed treatment they put on the lawn last week. The good news is that they can give him the right medication to counteract it now, and he should be on the mend in a couple of days

I took the other boys home to their dad, having stuffed them full of fish and chips and other healthy stuff that kids love

I'm seriously considering cancelling April next year, it seems to be unlucky for my family

Comment

Poor Oren At least they know what it is now though and can sort him out - sure he'll be good as new in no time But it must have been such a shock for you all today.

*waves at Joe*
            Y'know, in case he's still lurking...
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles to Oren, Jumble, Jo and the rest of the family*

And yes, cancel april!

Oh and a happy dance...I bought myself a suitcase for when I go to the USA*inner squee* ...it's pink... and I convinced dad of giving me the new clothes I saw in the shops last week

As for Martin; I don't have Martin dreams very often but I do love this man. His directing is sooooo good! He rocks! ...and he looks good with it as well(and sounds good) ...

"aaaaand cut"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Poor Oren At least they know what it is now though and can sort him out - sure he'll be good as new in no time But it must have been such a shock for you all today.
                It was And it's the first time any of the boys have been sent to hospital, so Jo was really panicked by it.

Spoiler:
                And it turns out she's just like me, in that I can cope with a crisis, do what needs to be done all cool and calm..... until I have to make the 'family member' phoncall...... then I fall apart and burst into tears Jo did exactly the same, she was fine until she had to ring me for help, then all I got on the phone was 'Mum, um'..... That's when you know that your 32-year-old daughter is still your baby

*waves at Joe*
                Y'know, in case he's still lurking...
                I think he's gone Why is it when we give our lurkers a friendly wave, they instantly disappear?

Comment

Oh Jumble! ((((hugs)))

*makes mental note to ban Benjabubs from having make believ gardern tea parties.

Get well soon Oren.

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                  I posteded. That's not lurkinged.

I'm just trying to escape the fact it took 40 kids about 3 minutes to clear easter eggs out of a 20 acre park...
                  Oh now that's scary. I have tentatively agreed to host an Easter Egg hunt next week for just 8 kids but given the relative size of the area we're working in I doubt it will be much better!

I feel a sudden desire for chocolate now...

*remembers easter egg hidden in cupboard and wonders if little B will mind me eating the smarties out of it.*

Uh, sorry guys, I fully intended to join in the Shippy Hippy partying here the last few days but have been impossibly busy making a fancy dress costumes for me and hubby for a 60's/70's party I was supposed to be going to tonight. I say supposed because, huh, my neighbour, who was supposed to babysit, well her hubby was rushed to hospital with chest pains and, since his mum not long had a heart attack they're taking no chances. So, hmm, as it turns out, I am now keeping an eye on their kids instead. Hey ho! Maybe if we ever do a UK meet up I can wear my costume then.

Right, off to catch up on about 5 pages.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Nad *waves to Kliggs*

Update on Oren

Spoiler:
                    Seems he's got chemical poisoning, probably from eating the grass

[IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/family/DSC03539.jpg[/IMG ]

Besides his WALL-E dvd and toys, what he really really wanted for Christmas was a tea-set (don't laugh, he's only three ), and he loves to play picnic in the garden. What Jo didn't realise was that he was putting grass on the plates as 'greens' and actually eating it So he's ingested whatever weed treatment they put on the lawn last week. The good news is that they can give him the right medication to counteract it now, and he should be on the mend in a couple of days

I took the other boys home to their dad, having stuffed them full of fish and chips and other healthy stuff that kids love

I'm seriously considering cancelling April next year, it seems to be unlucky for my family
                    Aww, poor little guy.

I have an unlucky period too. Or rather a date. The 24th of december.
                    Somehow, that date is evil. It started when I was a baby with a fire, had a funky accident with a bike so that a chunk of my heel was cut out... Some stupid little accidents... If you can cancel april, I'd like to cancel that day please
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Absolutely, 24th December is hereby cancelled

As are the 4th and 5th April and 15th December

You know, if we can cancel enough unlucky days, we could make Martin's birthday........ NEXT WEEK!!!!

Comment

You know, if we can cancel enough unlucky days, we could make Martin's birthday........ NEXT WEEK!!!!
                        I'd say we keep the birthdays, holidays and some sundays.

sigpic

Comment

While we're at it, can we delete all of October? My hubby almost died in October and I'd rather just forget the whole month altogether!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Oh Jumble! ((((hugs)))

*makes mental note to ban Benjabubs from having make believ gardern tea parties.

Get well soon Oren.

Oh now that's scary. I have tentatively agreed to host an Easter Egg hunt next week for just 8 kids but given the relative size of the area we're working in I doubt it will be much better!

I feel a sudden desire for chocolate now...

*remembers easter egg hidden in cupboard and wonders if little B will mind me eating the smarties out of it.*

Uh, sorry guys, I fully intended to join in the Shippy Hippy partying here the last few days but have been impossibly busy making a fancy dress costumes for me and hubby for a 60's/70's party I was supposed to be going to tonight. I say supposed because, huh, my neighbour, who was supposed to babysit, well her hubby was rushed to hospital with chest pains and, since his mum not long had a heart attack they're taking no chances. So, hmm, as it turns out, I am now keeping an eye on their kids instead. Hey ho! Maybe if we ever do a UK meet up I can wear my costume then.

Right, off to catch up on about 5 pages.
                            ((((Cags)))) *huggles to the neighbour* I hope she gets well soon

And have fun next week with the kids!

As for canceling days...Christmas please...last two years I *hated* those days..but that has more to do with work (and me missing my family)
                            ooohhh...and cancel October...I've had only one good year in october and that was when B and Wendy were here...the others Argh!
                            sigpic

Comment

Only some Sundays? Tbh, I like Sundays, but I'm not keen on Mondays or Thursdays, so if we cancel most of those.......... I think that brings us up to about August........

Edit: Ah, if we're wiping out the whole of October, that brings us up to about September The way this is going, we could find ourselves celebrating Martin's birthday tomorrow

Comment

I'm OK with cancelling Thursdays, but Sunday and Monday are my days off, so I'd prefer to keep them, please!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X