X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Hope all will be OK.
    Thanks I hate sitting at home just waiting

Will do. We asked the script supervisor (very sweet lady) to make sure the don't cut the scenes we saw filmed so when we see the show we can say we were there when they filmed that!
    *iz still soooo jealous*

You'll be glued to Sanctuary every second so you can spot those scenes

So, when you told him about this thread, did he seem.... surprised? amused? what?? Did you get the impression that he did or didn't know already?

Sorry for all the questions

Comment

Thanks (((((Josiane)))))

I'll try to make up for it tomorrow It's the last day

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Thanks I hate sitting at home just waiting

*iz still soooo jealous*

You'll be glued to Sanctuary every second so you can spot those scenes

So, when you told him about this thread, did he seem.... surprised? amused? what?? Did you get the impression that he did or didn't know already?

Sorry for all the questions
        Well, I would have been glued to Sanctuary every second anyway.

I got the impression that MW did not know about the thread although he knew the birthday question was an issue. That may have been because of Amanda"s Q&A. He certainly knew about her answer. I think was was surprised anyone cared about his birthday.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Ah! It think this is good for my Angel. Dun da-dun!

sigpic

Comment

Well, I would have been glued to Sanctuary every second anyway.

I got the impression that MW did not know about the thread although he knew the birthday question was an issue. That may have been because of Amanda"s Q&A. He certainly knew about her answer. I think was was surprised anyone cared about his birthday.
            I'm not surprised he knew about AT's answer, I was pretty sure she wood have told him And I guess I'm not really surprised that he was surprised we care about it. Maybe he just has no idea how *cough*devoted*cough* some of his fans are

Hmm. I wonder if he'll come looking? Hopefully he's waaaaaay too busy
            Last edited by Jumble; 04 April 2009, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              I think someone will now have a faint moment when she sees this!
              I wonder who....

Yes, it's really scary. It's happened to me a few times. Who'd be a mother

Just heard that his temperature is down to a safer level and he's stopped throwing up, so hopefully he's got whatever it was out of his system *fingers crossed*

So, pretty much killed the party stone dead didn't I
              Good to hear that.

Will do. We asked the script supervisor (very sweet lady) to make sure the don't cut the scenes we saw filmed so when we see the show we can say we were there when they filmed that!
              sigpic

Comment

Still trying to fool us with your 'Angel' look LJ?

btw What have you done with Joe? I posted on his blog early this morning and he still hasn't okayed it

Comment

Yes. I was lurking. Then I went to sleep and dreamt about how amazingly awesome MW is because not only is he such a brilliant director himself, but he's passionate and serious enough about his art to want to share how he does it and what he's doing with others. And how amazingly awesome it would be to hear him talk about setting up that first shot in Continuum (Best. Shot. Ever.) That may, in fact, become a new goal for me. After I find out about DK and Threads, of course.

And now I must go watch ItLoD, being the episode I fell in love with the man's work. *happy sigh*

/geek (cause, honestly, I dream about MW and it's about the art, not the shorts? For shame.)

Comment

Still trying to fool us with your 'Angel' look LJ?

btw What have you done with Joe? I posted on his blog early this morning and he still hasn't okayed it
                    Ah, but the flaming wings and black overcoat would suggest a *cough* somewhat less-than-angelic angel.

Maybe poor Joe is catching up on his sleep (poor guy).
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                      Yes. I was lurking. Then I went to sleep and dreamt about how amazingly awesome MW is because not only is he such a brilliant director himself, but he's passionate and serious enough about his art to want to share how he does it and what he's doing with others. And how amazingly awesome it would be to hear him talk about setting up that first shot in Continuum (Best. Shot. Ever.) That may, in fact, become a new goal for me. After I find out about DK and Threads, of course.

And now I must go watch ItLoD, being the episode I fell in love with the man's work. *happy sigh*

/geek (cause, honestly, I dream about MW and it's about the art, not the shorts? For shame.)

Well at least you don't dream that he was sat on your bed, and you told him off for messing up the duvet

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Ah, but the flaming wings and black overcoat would suggest a *cough* somewhat less-than-angelic angel.

Maybe poor Joe is catching up on his sleep (poor guy).
                      Hmm. Ok, I'll buy that, just

Catching up on his sleep? Why, what's tired him out? Hmmm?

I'm off to the chippy with the boys. Apparently children get hungry around tea time

Comment

*Waves wildly* Hi Jenn! I see you lurking!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *Waves wildly* Hi Jenn! I see you lurking!
                          I posteded. That's not lurkinged.

I'm just trying to escape the fact it took 40 kids about 3 minutes to clear easter eggs out of a 20 acre park...

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                            I posteded. That's not lurkinged.

I'm just trying to escape the fact it took 40 kids about 3 minutes to clear easter eggs out of a 20 acre park...
                            The horror! Well, feel safe here in our crazy little thread.
                            sigpic

Comment

Crazy? Who's crazy?

Joe must've woken up........ he approved my posting Nad's Don't Worry Joe Poem Must've liked it

Latest on Oren: His temperature has gone back up so it looks like he's going to be staying in overnight Poor Jo is shattered, and I doubt she'll get much sleep tonight. Hospitals are not designed for sleep

Comment

Crazy? Who's crazy?

Joe must've woken up........ he approved my posting Nad's Don't Worry Joe Poem Must've liked it

Latest on Oren: His temperature has gone back up so it looks like he's going to be staying in overnight Poor Jo is shattered, and I doubt she'll get much sleep tonight. Hospitals are not designed for sleep
                                No, they're not! Has the blood work come back yet?

You posted the Don't Worry Poem? Oh dear! Now I'm sure Joe's the visitor who's been lurking all morning! YIKES!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X