Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    btw, anyone else voting for Wormhole X-treme? It has cameos by all our PTB
    Lol, thought I'd throw that one in there for the Woohoos... will be interesting to see if the PTB or the Ship wins out...
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*falls on Nad's neck in gratitude* Thank you! So I don't have to feel guilty that I just love making Martin and making artwork, and that S/J is secondary atm?

2010 is just sooooo far away, I need to do something to keep myself busy in the meantime

Martin, if you're watching, I'm only saying that to appease the shippers
      Yup, I think that's just the thing. The wait untill 2010 and having little rto do in the meantime except for MartinWork.

No. Why wood we vote for the cameo ep?
      I mean there's only...

*runs to the Ship thread*

EDIT: Even voted in a '69 post
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I thought you meant your '69 post, and I haven't done the next banner yet

And I missed my last one amidst all the birthday excitement this morning

Edit: *headdesk* In all my Pool Party pics I've given Martin brown eyes, and nobody noticed *runs off to replace them all*
        Last edited by Jumble; 03 April 2009, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Oh to get that opportunity

Well I've been trying to figure out what our next mission should be........... it's taken us 6 months to get his birthdate, how long do you think it wood take to find out his email address?

Edit: Hang on, did you say 'when I meet him' ?????????
          http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...le65/faint.gif
          Next mission? Dunno...meeting him with the whole Woohoo group together

*looks up from stitching*

Oh my! Now you've given me another idea..............

Tbh, I think I might be less excited when we get confirmation Sure I want it, but I think my shipper mojo has been in stasis for so long it will need a huge jump start to get it back up to squeeing level, especially since I think it's pretty definite that we'll get it in SG1-3

*cough* Back to PSing
          not for me...my mojo is long in stasis...but I will be happy...I must admit atm the biggest ship that I'm following is Meredith/Derek on Grey's anatomy...and that one is at least getting solved...with a wedding...(also boss and "employee") ....I just want that freakin' ship confirmed...

I know *grins*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Next mission? Dunno...meeting him with the whole Woohoo group together
            It's a nice idea, but I was looking for something a bit more realistic........ like.... obtaining a pair of his shorts?

not for me...my mojo is long in stasis...but I will be happy...I must admit atm the biggest ship that I'm following is Meredith/Derek on Grey's anatomy...and that one is at least getting solved...with a wedding...(also boss and "employee") ....I just want that freakin' ship confirmed...

I know *grins*
            Oh, I'll be happy, just not so over-the-moon-ecstatic as I wood have been a few months ago

Comment

*waves* Hi everyone Hope the party's swinging

Here's my contribution.....well, your contributions.....but I collected them
              sigpic

Comment

S.H.I.P Birthday Challenge

Estrela

josiane

jumble

sigpic

Comment

jasminaGo

Sarai

Padme18

starlover

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Oma

Funny, but I like best of mine the 1969 'Pick One' *shrugs*

And I just love Jasmina's 'On Fire' one

Comment

omg you have been very productive! beautiful artworks (too much to quote)

Comment

JOE has a cameo in Wormhole X-treme!!?? Someone vote for me!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          JOE has a cameo in Wormhole X-treme!!?? Someone vote for me!
                          You didn't know that?

Also Brad, Coopie and Martin plus a few others that I can't recall..... Andy Mikita I think and PDL........ more PTB in there than actors

I have to admit, it's not one of my favourite storylines, and no ship, but I do like it for the cameos Martin as NID, all dark and gorgeous...

Comment

It's a nice idea, but I was looking for something a bit more realistic........ like.... obtaining a pair of his shorts?
                            I think that is less realistic...

Or he must do an short auction

Oh, I'll be happy, just not so over-the-moon-ecstatic as I wood have been a few months ago
                            Lol, me too...but happy even so Squee happy(but that's because I squee easily)

Mom thank you for postng that all in here as well
                            sigpic

Comment

Oooooooh, a Shorts Auction wood be great! He could model each pair for us........

Comment

Oooooooh, a Shorts Auction wood be great! He could model each pair for us........
                                Oh yeah

but I'm off to bed again...I got convienently dragged into going away with dad tomorrow...which entails that I have to leave at 6 am ...always sooo much fun father/daughter bonding...(he morning person, me evening person...)

Woodnight

(((Woohoos)))
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X