The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! for Jann

Jann writes: “1) How did you, together with Martin and Damian came on the idea to make a tv-show(or internet show) like Sanctuary? And how did it progress from an idea to actually making this show?”

AT: Damian actually wrote it as a spec script back in 2000. He showed it to Martin in 2006, I think. Then they gave it to me. It grew from there through many stages. The Internet didn’t really pan out for a lot of reasons. I think we were trying too hard to do too many things at once. The TV show was a natural progression because of the interest from broadcasters. It has been a very difficult road. But we are really proud to be here.

“2) You also directed some episodes on Sanctuary and one in SG-1? Did you learn a lot of aspects for directing from Martin Wood?”

AT: I will be directing Sanctuary this year; I just filled in for Martin last year. When I first decided that it was something I wanted to do, I went to Martin and shadowed him. He is an amazing teacher and a great director. I think I’ve taken the most from watching him.

“3) Also some of us were wondering when Martin Woods birthday is? We can’t find this anywhere on the internet. Is it a state secret or are you allowed to tell it?”

AT: It is a state secret. Something to do with his past as an international super spy and gigolo.

“4) How is it to work on a project together with Martin and Damian? This is because you know both of them.”

AT: They are amazing. We compliment each other well. Plus they are both incredibly funny, well read, sensitive, caring……etc. etc. They are my best friends. The three of us have been though a lot to get this show to where it is and we have each talked each other off the ledge so many times. I have an enormous amount of love and respect for them both. I feel really lucky to be a part of this journey with them.

“5) Do you already know something more about the 3th SG1 movie?(more than that it is written)”

AT: Nothing. I heard it has been green lit. Which is great!

“6) If I recall correctly you said on AT3 that if Sam won the lottery she would buy acres and acres of land around a certain cabin in Minnesota, would Sam also go into that certain cabin? Together with a certain (retired) General(alone)?”

AT: Certainly!
    No Yay for us
    Last edited by Jumble; 30 March 2009, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Yay! for Jann

No Yay for us
      Oh AT, why must you tease us so

(good Q&A though and yay for Jann !)

EDIT: And she does make me giggle:

AT: It is a state secret. Something to do with his past as an international super spy and gigolo.

Comment

Martin a gigolo?????
        I knew it!
        Bravo Jann!!!
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          *runs through thread nekkid*

Jann got her questions answered! Wooohooood! BUT...

“3) Also some of us were wondering when Martin Woods birthday is? We can’t find this anywhere on the internet. Is it a state secret or are you allowed to tell it?”

DRAT!
          Gigolo

I gotta go out, and can't read it all right now.
          sigpic

Comment

*giggles*

*runs away*

Comment

She answered all my questions *faints*

*will return later to the land of the living*
              sigpic

Comment

*returns to the land of the living* That was one great Q&A She answered shipquestions, Martin questions and most important my questions

So, I think I didn't asked to weird questions since Joe deleted a lot of questions(from 20 pages to 10) ...and all of mine were still in it...

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                Martin a gigolo?????
                I knew it!
                Bravo Jann!!!
                Yes, we should have known. I mean Martin is always going with all of us...so it's just normal that he is a gigolo...as for a spy*looks around*...is he spying on us now

Martin? You there? Can I go with you on one of your supersecret missions

EDIT: I just thought about it...and that does mean Martin isn't a god...or an alien...darn it So he has a Birthday...next...we have to stalk our spy self or the government
                sigpic

Comment

hmm, gigolo? this means i could actually hire him?

YAY for Jann

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                    hmm, gigolo? this means i could actually hire him?
                    We can...so..who is going to meet AT this year? Ask her if you can hire Martin (as gigolo) he he...

Who's going to meet Martin? Torture him to answering the questions. Torturing always works with super spy's
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      We can...so..who is going to meet AT this year? Ask her if you can hire Martin (as gigolo) he he...
                      yeah, maybe we get his mobile number *hrrhrr*
                      Who's going to meet Martin? Torture him to answering the questions. Torturing always works with super spy's
                      hmm, maybe he even likes to be tortured ... O.o i didn't say that loud, did I?

Comment

Just...

Comment

yeah, maybe we get his mobile number *hrrhrr*
                          Uhu...his work number...

Yes...perhaps he likes some spanking...

Gigolo and being a international super spy...it's a weird combination...and his cover is being an AWESOME! director...

Perhaps he still IS a god. The government just wants to keep that a secret!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Just...
                            i'm over here in the corner... if you need me...

Comment

Come on Fainne, out you come...

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                uh.. ok.. if the One himself comes to get me i will come out

Starlover Gigolo and international spy goes very well together: i mean have look at James Bond

... ...

what if he IS James Bond...

Comment

Working...
                                X