The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, but still (((((Joe)))))

btw LJ, do you know how hard it is to find a hippy girl pic with hair the colour of yours? I'm having to be quite inventive

Comment

Congratulations on 6969 posts Luvnjack!!

*iz impatiently waitng on blog* I hope that she at least answered one Martin question, even if it wasn't from me...
      sigpic

Comment

Nonono Jann! Positive thinking

AmandawillanswerthebirthdayquestionAmandawillanswerthebirthdayquestionAmandawill answerthebirthdayquestionAmandawillanswerthebirthdayquestion Amandawillanswerthebirthdayquestion

Ooooooooooooohamandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Nonono Jann! Positive thinking

AmandawillanswerthebirthdayquestionAmandawillanswerthebirthdayquestionAmandawill answerthebirthdayquestionAmandawillanswerthebirthdayquestion Amandawillanswerthebirthdayquestion

Ooooooooooooohamandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I hope so...if she doesn't know it...I don't know it anymore...The horror.... Perhaps Martin just really doesn't have a Birthday!
          sigpic

Comment

So the question is, how long do I stay up in the hope that Joe will post the Q&A relatively early?
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              So the question is, how long do I stay up in the hope that Joe will post the Q&A relatively early?
              Yup, you just stay awake till it is posted and then, if an Martin question is answered, we will all squee nicely.

If the Bday question is answered we will cause an Earthquake for the squeeing!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                I hope so...if she doesn't know it...I don't know it anymore...The horror.... Perhaps Martin just really doesn't have a Birthday!
                you mean he could be made from clay ? or even jumped out of the mouth of Zeus? is that even possible?

congrats LJ
                i was flashed by your graphic and forgot what i wanted to write

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                  you mean he could be made from clay ? or even jumped out of the mouth of Zeus? is that even possible?

congrats LJ
                  i was flashed by your graphic and forgot what i wanted to write
                  God created Martin to direct. He does it so that we can be happy and watch awesome TV episodes and movies.

Or...he's an alien from outter space...and he has come here to make us happy

What do ya thunk about it?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    God created Martin to direct. He does it so that we can be happy and watch awesome TV episodes and movies.

Or...he's an alien from outter space...and he has come here to make us happy

What do ya thunk about it?

*nods*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hi Woohoos!
                      Congrats on 6969 posts Luvnjack
                      Sorry that I come so rarely lately, I will try to come and celebrate the anniversary before the weekend, I promise
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

I'm loving the Hercules artwork very appropriate. Martin is a horse of a man!
                        "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          I couldn't have said it better *nods solemnly*

Comment

*remembers movies of hercules*

Can I be close to Pegasus then...that means I'm close to hercules and Shep...coz Shep is in the Pegasus galaxy...and Pegasus is the "horse"(forgot the good name) of Hercules!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey WooHoos, I think we should give thanks to whoever our personal gods might be that we didn't have to change our thread title. There's a lot of unhappy shippers on the S/J Appreciation thread.

Sooooooo..... for my part.........

...Thanks Martin

Comment

*drools at pictures*

I thought I wanted to say something....I forgot...

oh yeah...thread title. I've noticed the unhappy shippers, but then again, they have chosen that name, there was also another more playful name between them...but everyone chose for the boring one Except me!

*huggles Woohoodstock thread and all the people on it...and men....*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X