Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah!

Learned well you have, young padawan.

You really can't tell that it's an added effect.
    sigpic

Comment

Wow! That's praise indeed Thanks

I do so enjoy working on his eyes. Gives me a good excuse to get lost in them

Comment

Love the pics Jas

YUM...Jumble, I love those green eyes!

Btw, queston, does anyone in here knows if Alan Mccullough works at SGU? Just wondering...
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry Jann, I have no idea

So, today's Outer Limits ep is 'Resurrection'. Remember the SG1 duplicate team in 'Tin Man'? Well there's a scene in this just like when Robot Jack cut his arm open to reveal the inner 'robot' workings There's a lot of crossing over going on here But I have to say, all the Outer Limits eps I've seen so far have been really good And there's always a terrific twist in the tail. I like that

There's even a Martin in this one

Comment

*waves*

Afternoon Woohoos !

Hope you're all well, I'm cooking a roast but I'll be back to play later *huggles one and all*

*dances out*

Comment

Hi Sarai........... by Sarai

Hope you enjoy your roast Had mine earlier, sans vino *sigh*

Comment

Woohoo I already found out he is on the team He's writing episode 9

And Rofl Jumble you're able to find a Martin reference everywhere!
                sigpic

Comment

I prefer to believe that he's stalking me

I wonder how often the word 'jumble' pops up during his day?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    I prefer to believe that he's stalking me

I wonder how often the word 'jumble' pops up during his day?
                    *shorts*

I don't know, but since it is a pretty common word...a couple of times a day...

"Lets jumble this food"

"we can jumble these two episodes together"

or something like that....
                    sigpic

Comment

'Darn it! Someone's jumbled up all the cables again!'

'Who took the paperclip off this script? The pages are all jumbled up!'

'No sweetie, you don't 'jumble' the cards. You 'shuffle' them.'

I'm sure there wood be more, but my brain's too jumbled to think of them

Comment

You have such an awesome name! *claps in hands*

"Oh no, all the blankets are now jumbled..."

I can't think of more...my excuse...5 shep episodes in one day!*faints*
                        sigpic

Comment

'Martin! What are you doing? You've jumbled up my duvet!'

I still cringe when I remember that dream

Careful there Jann! There's such a thing as an overdose you know Are you going the balance it up with a few Bubu/Cam eps?

Comment

That's a good one...

poor you!

I know...but I was aiming at watching one episode with dad(father/daughter bonding) but erm...he said everytime...oh another one...another one...so now...5 episodes later...we're still watching
                            sigpic

Comment

Sounds like you've got Dad well trained I do hope you're watching Martin directed eps? Because your father deserves to see the very best of Atlantis

Edit: Oooooooh, look how close you are to a '69 post

Comment

Nah, we're watching it in order...with one exception coz I was already watching the Shrine ...he's now at S4..."This Mortal Coil"

Oh thanks for mentioning it...I hope I don't forget about it this time! *makes mental note*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X