The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I'm currently trying to get all 33 S.H.I.P. Members' sprites into a birthday card That's a lot of layers to get in the right order so no-one is hidden

Have you seen Joe's blog? Very sad but a lovely eulogy from him
    I know. My heart goes out to him. That's two co-workers in the past year. Must be tough. Yes, beautifully written. Simple, yet eloquent.
    sigpic

Comment

Nice man, huh? I remember seeing Christine in some bts clips. She appeared exactly as he describes her, a really lovely lady.

Comment

Nice man, huh? I remember seeing Christine in some bts clips. She appeared exactly as he describes her, a really lovely lady.
        Yes, I think he's mentioned her before in the blog, too, with high praises. And yes, quite the great guy to feel her loss so deeply. (((Joe)))
        sigpic

Comment

(((((Joe))))) Proud of him.

Comment

He's done a great job in recognizing the "behind the scenes" people. Posting concept scetches (for wardrobe, too), and praising the crew many times on his blog and having them do Q&As. At one time (many years ago), I thought about going into script-writing, just for a chance to write on SG because it seemed like a great working environment. I think we all hope for the supportive, friendly working environment they seem to have over there, whether we're writer/producers or copy editors.

Anyway. I love that he cares so much.
            sigpic

Comment

That's true, and he's the only one of the top PTB that has this contact with us, which really is quite something when you consider how busy he must be

It's either 4.45 or 5.45am, depending whether the lost hour counts since I haven't been to sleep yet I guess I should go back to bed.

Woodnight/Wood morning LJ Thanks for keeping me company *hugs*

Comment

That's true, and he's the only one of the top PTB that has this contact with us, which really is quite something when you consider how busy he must be

It's either 4.45 or 5.45am, depending whether the lost hour counts since I haven't been to sleep yet I guess I should go back to bed.

Woodnight/Wood morning LJ Thanks for keeping me company *hugs*
                No problem. (((jumble))) Hope you can finally sleep.
                sigpic

Comment

Aww... That was a sad blogpost

Can I keep up the Happy Posting by sharing a total WooHood moment about something completely OT?

F1:
                  Spoiler:
                  WoooooooooHoooooooooood for Rubens Barrichello!!!
                  *Happy Dances*
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Congrats on the Big '69!!

And do I have something to share? Why, sure I do.
                    Here's a little sneak peak of the project (Sorry jumble, but you don't mind do you?)

Oh and welcome back, josiane!!
                    LOL. You made me look.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      That's really cute.
                      Last edited by Kliggins; 29 March 2009, 12:54 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        So I can keep my name as luvnjack and also for Kliggins when she happens through...

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...Oxbtw3v2VA.jpg
                        Awwwwwwww. My fav so far after your cute son. Good thing too, I had the pm ready to Bagpuss to change your name.
                        sigpic

Comment

((((Joe)))) sad post...

(((Jumble)))) for not getting any sleep.

Can I keep up the Happy Posting by sharing a total WooHood moment about something completely OT?

F1:
                          Spoiler:
                          *Happy Dances*
                          Did you *have* to mention that
                          F1
                          Spoiler:
                          No good race...Ferrari did bad. *cries*
                          I hope their diffusers are indeed being illigal...coz I find it unbelievable that those three teams(toyota, williams and Brawn-GP) are suddenly doing so good...

If ya can't win fair...find another way
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            (((Jumble)))) for not getting any sleep.

I bet it's the exitement for the S.H.I.P. Birthday...

Did you *have* to mention that
                            F1
                            Spoiler:
                            No good race...Ferrari did bad. *cries*
                            I hope their diffusers are indeed being illigal...coz I find it unbelievable that those three teams(toyota, williams and Brawn-GP) are suddenly doing so good...

If ya can't win fair...find another way
                            (((Jann)))

F1 OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            ...Well, the FIA does have a way of helping Ferrari out, even when two parties have called the diffusers legal...

But yeah, I did feel sorry for them, it's not a good feeling to start the season like that
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh my goodness you all had a lot of fun last night Love all the manips

And urgh, last night was the worst night in the world for me to lose yet another hour Really need more sleep, but had to make myself get up at at least some kind of morning hour otherwise getting up for work tomorrow is going to be vile

Can't believe it's only 3 days until the S.H.I.P.'s birthday (and 2 days to my GW birthday ), better get some gimping done so I have something to contribute
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Aww... That was a sad blogpost

F1:
                                Spoiler:
                                *Happy Dances*
                                Um....... who? why?

Wood Morning WooHoos I did finally sleep at about 7am, and I've just woken up at 11.30 Way to waste the day But I did get another piece done for S.H.I.P. after I figured out which of our 33 members I was missing in my sprite collection

Huggy pics.

Edit: Only 3 days to go?

Comment

Working...
                                X