The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coffee anyone?

Edit: Bye LJ *waves* Have a good day We'll keep Joe warm for you till you get back

Comment

History in the making:

*waves at LJ*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

They're everywhere!

Off to bed!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Love that one Nad

I've decided there are faaaaaar too many clocks in this house I've just put them all forward an hour so I don't forget

So does that bring me into line with you Nad? (quarter past midnight now) or are you putting yours forward too?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Here's the link Jann
            Thank you, that looks easy

Sarai By the time I get around to that site it will all have been done already

So you really want to see something for the S.H.I.P. birthday? Really? Really really really???

Ok, but don't go showing it anyone else, ok?

Oh my, I love that one! Very creative and ...such

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *dies laughing*

Jann said she was going to leave some graffiti on the walls in the C/R area!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...MoMW9vvYhA.jpg
            ...but that one there is just an admirerer(sp?) of my work (not me...I'm way too girly for that )

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *falls of chair laughing*

I totally forgot that the clock is moving one hour forwards tonight...evil...they're stealing an hour of us...

ooohhh...and me tried the website...

In memory of a certain T-shirt conversation

And after Shep found out I was having an affair with Bubu...I had to look at pics again

sigpic

Comment

Love that one Nad

I've decided there are faaaaaar too many clocks in this house I've just put them all forward an hour so I don't forget

So does that bring me into line with you Nad? (quarter past midnight now) or are you putting yours forward too?
              *hugs*

Nope, they evilly put ours forwards as well...thank god that mine do it automatically otherwise I would be busy way too long! I only don't know if my phone and Itouch do it automatically
              sigpic

Comment

Love them Jann Watch out though, that site is very addictive

I'm off to bed now, sorry (((((WooHoos))))) ((((((((((Martin))))))))))

Comment

Sarai By the time I get around to that site it will all have been done already

So you really want to see something for the S.H.I.P. birthday? Really? Really really really???

Ok, but don't go showing it anyone else, ok?

*dances*

Love it Jumble!! Looking forward to seeing more of this !!

*huggles Woohoos*

Night!

Comment

DON'T FORGET TO PUT YOUR CLOCKS FORWARD!!!!!!!

Woodnight

Comment

Woodnight jumble. Do let the Martin bugs bite!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Darn! I missed RiG by one minute

And now it's 3am and I'm still not asleep And there's nobody here to play with *sigh*

Oh, Hi Martin

Comment

*sneaks in while at work*

jumble! Go to bed!
                          sigpic

Comment

I've been to bed! Couldn't get to sleep properly. I was half asleep and kept getting these dreamlike images and then waking right up again

I may as well do some PSing, I can sleep tomorrow

Comment

I've been to bed! Couldn't get to sleep properly. I was half asleep and kept getting these dreamlike images and then waking right up again

I may as well do some PSing, I can sleep tomorrow
                              Can't wait to see the results! I'm just hoping the next couple of hours go quickly so I can head home to bed!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm currently trying to get all 33 S.H.I.P. Members' sprites into a birthday card That's a lot of layers to get in the right order so no-one is hidden

Have you seen Joe's blog? Very sad but a lovely eulogy from him

Comment

Working...
                                X