A '69 post!!

*runs nekkid through the thread*

EDIT:
    D'oh 1 post too late

It's never too late to enjoy celebrate a '69

Thanks Fainne

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      But how will you decide whether to have Bubu or Shep on your T-shirt? Decisions, decisions....

Me, I want Martin on mine, and I don't mean printed on
      I just have them both on my T-shirt...one on the front side the other one on the backside

And Brad has written the text on it

That's for a printed T-shirt...

as for real...I think I prefer Shep...I married him for a reason

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      A '69 post!!

*runs nekkid through the thread*

EDIT:
      D'oh 1 post too late
      Congratulations on the '69 Sarai

and Jann got a new T-shirt
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the congrats girlies

*snorts* Jann said backside

*runs away giggling*

OT:
        Spoiler:

800 words written already , although that means I'm going to go over my wordcount for this section horrendously

Comment

Mroning, Woohoos!

*resists urge to grab massage oil and hop a flight to Vancouver*
          sigpic

Comment

Why resist?

Comment

I forgot, who is the PTB that LuvnJack loves, he was in my dream but i cant remember who he is
              sigpic
              Made by Luvnjack... Thanks
              Spoiler:
              Proud to be an American

Comment

Thanks for the congrats girlies

*snorts* Jann said backside

*runs away giggling*

OT:
                Spoiler:

800 words written already , although that means I'm going to go over my wordcount for this section horrendously
                *sticks tongue out* backside...can be fun too... if done correctly...

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Mroning, Woohoos!

*resists urge to grab massage oil and hop a flight to Vancouver*
                If you are going...send the people that I like to the Netherlands...

*wonders if Brad, Bubu or Shep have ever been in here*
                sigpic

Comment

I need to make another one of these...Maybe for the pool party. Think if I ask Joe really really nice he'd post pics of himself in swim trunks so I can make a GIF of that? LOL!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    I need to make another one of these...Maybe for the pool party. Think if I ask Joe really really nice he'd post pics of himself in swim trunks so I can make a GIF of that? LOL!!!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...rk/joegif8.gif
                    Well you haven't asked him anything lately, he might be so relieved to hear from you that he'll post the pics to keep you happy

He might even send you a video to clip from

Comment

Having been intrigued about this Vancouver con malarky, I toddled off to have a look at the line-up and lo and behold, DAN IS GOING TO BE THERE!!!!!!!!!

*iz insanely jealous of everyone going*

*mutters*

Comment

Having been intrigued about this Vancouver con malarky, I toddled off to have a look at the line-up and lo and behold, DAN IS GOING TO BE THERE!!!!!!!!!

*iz insanely jealous of everyone going*

*mutters*
                        Aw (((((Sarai)))))

Pleeeeze tell me Martin won't be there, I don't think I could cope with the jealousy

btw, I just watched a veeeeeeery interesting ep of The Outer Limits (produced by Brad), called A Stitch in Time. First aired in 1996.

It was about this lady that invented a time travel machine, a big lighted circle through which she stepped in order to go back in time and kill off men that were about to become serial killers, thereby saving the lives of all their victims. Interesting that it aired two years after the original Stargate Movie The ring was nowhere near as big or impressive as the stargate, but there was a marked similarity between it and the one in Ascension

Just thought you'd all like to know that

Oh, and Gary Jones had a little cameo, as a helpful little guy who helped out with the paperwork

Ahem......

"To Jumble, love Martin xxxxxxxx"

Comment

Aw (((((Sarai)))))

Pleeeeze tell me Martin won't be there, I don't think I could cope with the jealousy
                          I know, imagine how I feel!! *cries*

btw, I just watched a veeeeeeery interesting ep of The Outer Limits (produced by Brad), called A Stitch in Time. First aired in 1996.

It was about this lady that invented a time travel machine, a big lighted circle through which she stepped in order to go back in time and kill off men that were about to become serial killers, thereby saving the lives of all their victims. Interesting that it aired two years after the original Stargate Movie The ring was nowhere near as big or impressive as the stargate, but there was a marked similarity between it and the one in Ascension

Just thought you'd all like to know that

Oh, and Gary Jones had a little cameo, as a helpful little guy who helped out with the paperwork
                          Veerrry interesting! Oh well, I suppose once you've had a decent idea you might as well stick with it

*huggles Brad *

Comment

Internetelepathy or just plain ignorance .

Raggh! I'm so excited about the S.H.I.P. birthday, anyone have anything to share? It's like waiting for Christmas, I have no willpower !
                            Congrats on the Big '69!!

And do I have something to share? Why, sure I do.
                            Here's a little sneak peak of the project (Sorry jumble, but you don't mind do you?)

Spoiler:

Oh and welcome back, josiane!!
                            Last edited by DutchIndeed; 28 March 2009, 12:10 PM.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh Nad, that was wicked! How could you tease poor Sarai like that

Here's a site you might like to play with

Comment

Oh Nad, that was wicked! How could you tease poor Sarai like that

Here's a site you might like to play with
                                *blinks*

Play with? Is it suitable for little ones?

Oh look! I'm not the only Secret Coopie Groupie in this world!

Spoiler:
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X