The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh *scorches self for double posting*

Ok, caught up and understand what's going on now! Hoorah!

I'm all in favour for moving to Fandom. Because Martin is so much more than a character/relationship! He's a PTB and a character (oh how I heart Major Woohood) and well, so much more than a relationship! Because he has a special relationship with each and everyone of us! (just maybe a bit more special with Jumble)

(and we get to have a moving out/moving in party...because we NEVER get to have those )

Copy and vote: Should we stay or go?

- Stay in the awesome C/R section, but change to a more formal name (0)
    - Move to the Fandom area, but keep our present cool and unique name (9)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

I'm all in favour for moving to Fandom. Because Martin is so much more than a character/relationship! He's a PTB and a character (oh how I heart Major Woohood) and well, so much more than a relationship! Because he has a special relationship with each and everyone of us! (just maybe a bit more special with Jumble)

(and we get to have a moving out/moving in party...because we NEVER get to have those )

Wow! You caught up quick, I was just about to explain it to you

So where've you been? Still frantically busy I guess?

(((((Bekki))))) We do miss you around here

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        *sigh* Alas, if Joe knows MW's b-day, he ain't talkin'. *sigh*
        Drat !

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        Some of us still do.

Although I don't recommend mixing it with broccoli
        *wiggles eyebrows* I know !
        Broccoli and okra might be ok in a Gumbo...I'll try almost anything once.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Hey Bagpuss Hope you enjoyed your 'catch-up'

See, we WooHoos can even turn a Mod thread review into fun
        Yep. Fun all round .Loved the singing ,the poetry...the piccies.Cool thread !

Originally posted by jumble
        Sorry about the mix-up with the tags, I didn't realise that Nad had The Power
        No worries,jumble. I'd forgotten that nifty feature for thread starters,and thought it'd been done by a mystery mod till I caught up,lol !

I'm sure we'll have a definite answer before next Thursday, it does seem to be a bit of a landslide so far.
        Seems that way.
        There are lots of people who post here that haven't been in yet,but I'm hoping they'll be ok with the majority verdict if they don't check back till after Thursday.

Of course you do realise that you'll be expected to oversee our move and obviously stay for the housewarming? You can place your order for your favourite cake as soon as you like and we'll make sure you get a very large portion
        Sounds fun...mmmmm.Cake !

Oh, and don't forget to bring your swimsuit for the Pool Party
        How about I bring a swimsuit ,but wear a yashmak instead ?
        ( Me + swimsuit=not so pretty nowadays,lol !)

We did ask Joe, but he didn't answer We asked BamBam, but he didn't 'have that information in his file' We think it's a conspiracy
        Maybe they're just being male.My so called "better half" doesn't remember my birthday without a big hint or ten ,and hardly ever gets my age right,and guess who has to remember all his family's birthdays ?

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *starts planning the party. Parties.*
        Hey, I always listen to our moderators. Always.
        If we're told to party, then I guess we must.
        *extends an invitation*

And thanks
        My pleasure and TY...*happily accepts invitation*

Oh, it's still exciting Josiane and HP could come in tomorrow and totally disagree, then we'd have to start the discussion all over again and it could turn very ugly. The WooHoos could end up divided, start throwing water bombs at each other, complain to the other Mods that things are falling apart because of that awful Bagpuss coming in here and stirring up trouble

Is that exciting enough for you?

Oh yes indeed, we must make sure we pack carefully. Make sure we pick up all of Martin and Siler's tools and shorts. It woodn't do to leave anything behind, for they can't function at full capacity if they are not properly equipped

And labels. Labels are essential in order to know which box we put everything in. This moving house thing is extremely complicated you know

Yes, ok, I may have had a tiny glass of wine.................
        *Admires jumbles' organisation skills*
        oh,right ..waterfight ...*adds "buy water balloons" to list* What ??
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Stoopid limit on smiley characters...
          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Ah yes, that sounds better. *nods* The WooHoos Divide and picking on Bagpuss. Yes, that wood make things very exiting

And can we all scratch our names on the walls of the C&R section? You know: ''Nad was here!''
          Oh... there's an idea for the possible farewell C&R Party...
          Nobody wood pick on Bagpuss,right ?
          *snuffle*
          *Ingratiating grin*
          Tralalala...never saw anything about graffiti....
          *Runs away,looking all innocent*

And with that I will wish you all Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) ((((((((((Martin)))))))))) (((((Bagpuss)))))
          Woodnight jumble .

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

*Notes Bekki's vote* Don't worry about double posting .I just had to do that too,lol !

I *must* remember the smiley limit is for posts and replies...and do less multi-quoting.
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

*droools*

What? Oh, right. Catch up with Jann. Yes.

My maths is really bad isn't it? You're 4,600 ahead of me I need to upload some more Martinpics, otherwise I'll just keep repeating the same ones over and over and over and over and over again
            *sits down to wait for new pics*

'Night

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            Let me know how that turns out.

Just remember: the broccoli tastes best when smoked.
            sigpic

Comment

Drat !

Yep. Fun all round .Loved the singing ,the poetry...the piccies.Cool thread !
              I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself, I'm sure some of these reviews can get a bit sticky

No worries,jumble. I'd forgotten that nifty feature for thread starters,and thought it'd been done by a mystery mod till I caught up,lol !

Seems that way.
              There are lots of people who post here that haven't been in yet,but I'm hoping they'll be ok with the majority verdict if they don't check back till after Thursday.
              Well as you've seen, we're a pretty easy-going bunch I think most will just be happy to know that our little haven is safe and on-going

Sounds fun...mmmmm.Cake !

How about I bring a swimsuit ,but wear a yashmak instead ?
              ( Me + swimsuit=not so pretty nowadays,lol !)
              No offence, but with Martin, Joe, Brad, Coopie, Dan, and possibly Shep and Bubu wandering around in swimshorts, I'm thinking no-one will care how you look I'm hoping for that myself, because it's been a while since I looked good in a swimsuit

Maybe they're just being male.My so called "better half" doesn't remember my birthday without a big hint or ten ,and hardly ever gets my age right,and guess who has to remember all his family's birthdays ?
              D'oh! I never thought of that Hopefully Amanda will have a better memory

My pleasure and TY...*happily accepts invitation*

*Admires jumbles' organisation skills*
              oh,right ..waterfight ...*adds "buy water balloons" to list* What ??
              Organising the fight? Oooooh yeah, I can do that

And yes, I was going to bed nearly an hour ago! Now I'm really going. Woodnight

Comment

Woohoos!! I got to finish work early, still missed the Friday fun though *sigh*

And labels. Labels are essential in order to know which box we put everything in. This moving house thing is extremely complicated you know

Yes, ok, I may have had a tiny glass of wine.................
                You've just given me a marrrvellous idea, and not just about the wine

Stoopid limit on smiley characters...

*snuffle*
                *Ingratiating grin*
                Might we have found ourselves a new Woohoo? Not that you can show favouritism an' all but you know this is the place to be

Comment

I don't want the thread to move but I don't want to lose the groovy name so...

- Move to the Fandom area, but keep our present cool and unique name (10)
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

wow, then votes for moving the thread. that's a clear result.

uh... just've seen the pic jas posted and now i can't stop staring at martin's neck O.O

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Woohoos!! I got to finish work early, still missed the Friday fun though *sigh*
                      Aw *hugs* Nice you finished early though

You've just given me a marrrvellous idea, and not just about the wine
                      Hmmmmmmmm. What can it be I wonder? Labels?

Might we have found ourselves a new Woohoo? Not that you can show favouritism an' all but you know this is the place to be
                      Oh I think we might be seeing Bagpuss around some more. She's really joined in with the spirit of the thread and enjoyed herself

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                      wow, then votes for moving the thread. that's a clear result.
                      It does look like it I hope Josiane and HP will be happy with it when they get back

uh... just've seen the pic jas posted and now i can't stop staring at martin's neck O.O
                      I had the same problem

Thanks for voting RiG Love your DH sig with the dog

Comment

Hey Woohoos, I'm back!! And horribly jetlagged but I've had an awesome week Did anything exciting happen while I was away??
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh LJ, I think Joe is in need of a massage

Well, that’s it for me today. Aside from that weird shooting pain I keep experiencing behind my left ear at the base of my skull. As is often the case when I experience mystery pain, I’m assuming it’s the result of something I either pulled, twisted, or aggravated while working out.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Hey Woohoos, I'm back!! And horribly jetlagged but I've had an awesome week Did anything exciting happen while I was away??
                            WooHooooood! Welcome back Josiane *squishy hugs* Glad you had a good time, going to tell us all about when you're over the jetlag?

Oh yes, you missed major excitement

The thread is currently being reviewed to bring it line with the new vision statement.

Basically we were given the choice of staying where we are and changing the name of the thread, or keeping our title and moving into the Fandom area.

We've been voting and the current vote is

- Move to the Fandom area, but keep our present cool and unique name (10)

As you can see, it's pretty much a landslide, but we'd still like to know how you feel about it.

If we stay here the suggested new name wood be something like

Martin Wood - Thunk and Appreciation

Comment

Congratulations Jumble on 9,000 posts

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              Well, you gotta catch up with Jann first, but I have no doubt that you'll have fun doing it.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...Morgana/01.jpg
                              Catch up on me? That's evil....I post a lot as well...but not that much...

That says something again about the thing that I am very quiet!

*snuffle*
                              *Ingratiating grin*
                              Graffiti you say?

*sees wall*

*makes a nice Martin artwork on it...*

As gift for us going away from the C/R section

No offence, but with Martin, Joe, Brad, Coopie, Dan, and possibly Shep and Bubu wandering around in swimshorts, I'm thinking no-one will care how you look I'm hoping for that myself, because it's been a while since I looked good in a swimsuit
                              Erm...I don't think Bubu and Shep will both be there...that can get a little bit ugly...with all that competition about me...I think I will just invite one of them till a certain time and the other one after that....

wood that work?

I always have Brad as a back up

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Welcome back Jos

Ooohh...we're being reviewed...probably moving to the fandom section, but we are keeping our name...and then a lot of Martin thunking...Joe thunking...Brad thunking...Coopie thunking me cheating on Shep and running of with Bubu...

Jumble having a Martin dream....

That's about it I think
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Catch up on me? That's evil....I post a lot as well...but not that much...

That says something again about the thing that I am very quiet!
                                *looks at postcounts* Yeah, because you're only 4,218 ahead of me

Graffiti you say?

*sees wall*

*makes a nice Martin artwork on it...*

As gift for us going away from the C/R section
                                Oh beautiful artwork Jann. Brings a whole new meaning to the word 'wallpaper'

Erm...I don't think Bubu and Shep will both be there...that can get a little bit ugly...with all that competition about me...I think I will just invite one of them till a certain time and the other one after that....

wood that work?

I always have Brad as a back up
                                Speaking from experience, that's not a good idea It only needs one to leave a bit late, or the other to arrive a little early....... you get the picture?

Welcome back Jos

Ooohh...we're being reviewed...probably moving to the fandom section, but we are keeping our name...and then a lot of Martin thunking...Joe thunking...Brad thunking...Coopie thunking me cheating on Shep and running of with Bubu...

Jumble having a Martin dream....

That's about it I think
                                Yep, I think that about covers it for the last 430 pages

Comment

Working...
                                X