Comment

Oh you know, The Martin is all in all the Director
      The handsomness and best one!

Oh! And we will need this Joe's big frigde for the party
      sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

A pool party? Terrific....

..... but I'll take care of the barbeque, we woodn't want anyone to singe their shorts

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          A pool party? Terrific....

..... but I'll take care of the barbeque, we woodn't want anyone to singe their shorts

I found the roadsigns pointing to the pool.
          (Or the Fandom Folder, it depends on how you place them):

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

"The water is over there. I'm more interested in the food."
            sigpic

Comment

Love the road sign

Joe, forget your stomach for five minutes, get yourself wet

Oh dear, I feel sorry for Bagpuss if she's got to trawl through today's antics Of course, she could end up so brainwashed that she'll decide to become a WooHoo herself and join in the fun

Comment

Moving onto the new page

Copy and vote: Should we stay or go?

- Stay in the awesome C/R section, but change to a more formal name (0)
                - Move to the Fandom area, but keep our present cool and unique name (8)

*please don't vote whilst your mind is clouded by the broccoli*

Comment

I'd love to see Joe in swimshorts.
                  Next to a pool decorated with pink plastic flamengos, plastic palm trees and a martini cocktail.
                  It wood be so Joe.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Love the road sign

Joe, forget your stomach for five minutes, get yourself wet

Oh dear, I feel sorry for Bagpuss if she's got to trawl through today's antics Of course, she could end up so brainwashed that she'll decide to become a WooHoo herself and join in the fun
                  Ah, yes.
                  Eventhough in all fairness, it actually is mod induced insanity...
                  *hopes we won't get moved to Off Topic for this... *
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

'Allo ,everyone !

Finally managed to get in and catch up on your discussions.

First : thank you to Nad ( DutchIndeed) for zatting those tags.

Your poll options though informal ,look good .

So far it's 8-0 in favour of keeping the thread as it is,and just moving it to SG Fandom.

Most of you regulars/thread leaders have voted ,but obviously you're still waiting for Josiane,HP RiG and Bekki to add their opinions.Kliggins hasn't voted ,but I can't figure out whether she wants to or not.If anyone wants to abstain ,that's fine.

We're only on Day 2 ,so I think a couple more days waiting to collect opinions won't hurt.I'd like to get this all done by next Thursday if possible.

(That gives you a full week,like the character threads/ships that needed discussion .)

Just a round up of questions/other stuff so far :

Yes..I'm female,mods can read small print (only if I wear the right glasses in my case...),I sneeze around flowers,but cake is my downfall.
                    You guys have Broccoli .That's cool.DK/Sanctuary fans had a thing for Okra a while ago.

Glad AT is going to be asked about Martin's birthday at VC.
                    (Has anyone asked on Joe M's Wordpress blog ,or did he not know/ not answer ? )

Re the idea of a "Leaving C/R Party" (If the final decision is to move the thread,rather than retitle it.)

Go right ahead,and party anyway....but don't forget to have a "Housewarming" Party if you move too.

Ok...I think I've caught up,though the prev version of this post and a pm were eaten already.

(Might be Norton cutting me out,rather than GW , so I mustn't grumble. )

Edit : ROTFL ! @ Mod-induced insanity . You won't get thrown into the Brig or OT for that.
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

*sigh* Alas, if Joe knows MW's b-day, he ain't talkin'. *sigh*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                        You guys have Broccoli .That's cool.DK/Sanctuary fans had a thing for Okra a while ago.
                        Some of us still do.

Although I don't recommend mixing it with broccoli
                        sigpic

Comment

I think Joe's getting nervous about wearing shorts!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey Bagpuss Hope you enjoyed your 'catch-up'

See, we WooHoos can even turn a Mod thread review into fun

Sorry about the mix-up with the tags, I didn't realise that Nad had The Power

I'm sure we'll have a definite answer before next Thursday, it does seem to be a bit of a landslide so far.

Of course you do realise that you'll be expected to oversee our move and obviously stay for the housewarming? You can place your order for your favourite cake as soon as you like and we'll make sure you get a very large portion

Oh, and don't forget to bring your swimsuit for the Pool Party

We did ask Joe, but he didn't answer We asked BamBam, but he didn't 'have that information in his file' We think it's a conspiracy
                            Last edited by Jumble; 27 March 2009, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post

Just a round up of questions/other stuff so far :

Re the idea of a "Leaving C/R Party" (If the final decision is to move the thread,rather than retitle it.)

Go right ahead,and party anyway....but don't forget to have a "Housewarming" Party if you move too.

Edit : ROTFL ! @ Mod-induced insanity . You won't get thrown into the Brig or OT for that.
                              *starts planning the party. Parties.*
                              Hey, I always listen to our moderators. Always.
                              If we're told to party, then I guess we must.
                              *extends an invitation*

And thanks

sigpic

Comment

Joe's ready for the pool! ROFL!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X