Aaaand...down.......

it's no fun teasing a tired Jann
    It's ok, she's gone off to the other thread to play mind games with Alan

"I wonder what I can do to cheer Jann up "

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Well I did give you a big hint A Sixty-Nine Post

Edit: Aw, that pic of Joe is soooo cute
      Yes, how in earth could I have missed such a clear hint?!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Squee! *faints*

I'm happy again

Aaaand...down.......

it's no fun teasing a tired Jann
      Sorry.

...For uh... Martin makes all ships look good?
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

This will help Jann feel better (that or make jumble faint...)

sigpic

Comment

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g.../brad2edit.jpg
          Mind games? Me? Never.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

See now that ^^^^ says 'pillow' to me............ just pop it on the floor to catch me when.................

Comment

Just out of curiousity...

If we were to move, when wood that take place?
              Could we have a goodbye party?
              Bagpuss? WooHoos? ...Martin?

See now that ^^^^ says 'pillow' to me............ just pop it on the floor to catch me when.................

Whoops. Too late

sigpic

Comment

Bumping the current vote, for the ones still in need of ...voting

Copy and vote: Should we stay or go?

- Stay in the awesome C/R section, but change to a more formal name (0)
                - Move to the Fandom area, but keep our present cool and unique name (8)

*please don't vote whilst your mind is clouded by the broccoli*

I just love how the broccoli warning survived

sigpic

Comment

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g.../brad2edit.jpg
                  How to cheer me up...forbid homework ...or something like that...give us confirmation of the S/J ship!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Sorry.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...eed/001a-4.jpg

...For uh... Martin makes all ships look good?
                  Yay...he does..I love the S/S ship I should make a wp of it one of these days...but I first need to cap S4

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  This will help Jann feel better (that or make jumble faint...)

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...Tongue-gif.gif
                  Yum...the tongue...can I touch it with a similiar body part of mine...
                  sigpic

Comment

Just out of curiousity...

If we were to move, when wood that take place?
                    Could we have a goodbye party?
                    Bagpuss? WooHoos? ...Martin?
                    Bagpuss didn't know exactly, but she said there was no rush

We can't really have another party too soon after the S.H.I.P. birthday........ can we?

Whoops. Too late
                    Yeah, thanks *rubs head*

Comment

Well I did give you a big hint A Sixty-Nine Post
                      Gosh I was long google searching and even dictionary searching to find what the heck it could means
                      >>Congrats Nad on '69<<<

New avi luvnjack? Niiice

I'm voting for goodbye party from C/R! Not that I want to leave this section so cheerful but...just love Martin parties
                      Or better save the power for S.H.I.P party
                      sigpic
                      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                        Gosh I was long google searching and even dictionary searching to find what the heck it could means
                        Oh you weren't......... were you? I was just playing around

>>Congrats Nad on '69<<<

New avi luvnjack? Niiice

I'm voting for goodbye party from C/R! Not that I want to leave this section so cheerful but...just love Martin parties
                        Or better save the power for S.H.I.P party
                        Well you know, if you've got to leave somewhere, it's always better to wave goodbye with a big S.H.I.P.py smile on your face. Because if we cry we'll be too wet and miserable to do justice to our new home I mean, we'll need to redecorate, hang up lots of S.H.I.P. artwork and pics of Martin, Brad, Martin, Joe, Martin, Coopie and MARTIN!!! Move in some nice comfy couches with cool Martin pillows....... I just love a new project

Comment

See, I wood like to have a goodbye C&R section party. This is where we started and it won't be the same without us
                          And then, when we'd be in the fandom section, we could have a Hello Fandom Section Party.

I'm all for parties. I mean, I'd take any chance.

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a good plan, and happy plan I should start preparing things for the party, bacause as for now I've got only ideas

Ok, down there wood be tables and chairs...

And many WoohooBaloons everywhere...
                            sigpic
                            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

See, I wood like to have a goodbye C&R section party. This is where we started and it won't be the same without us
                              And then, when we'd be in the fandom section, we could have a Hello Fandom Section Party.

I'm all for parties. I mean, I'd take any chance.
                              Yes, that's definitely a good idea, I'd be in it

Just pleeeeeze don't let's do another rewrite of WooHoodStock for each party........ I need to sleep sometimes

Ah, I see Achaja's got Martin sorting out the venue already

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                                Sounds like a good plan, and happy plan I should start preparing things for the party, bacause as for now I've got only ideas

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...chajka/385.jpg
                                Ok, down there would be tables and chairs...

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...chajka/389.jpg
                                And many WoohooBaloons everywhere...

...''I was hoping we could have a pool party, where Joe, Brad, Coopie and I could finally record the Big PTB Swimshort Dance Video, but hey...''

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X