The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Jann I love that whilst thunking Brad and Bubu you still manage to keep Martin in the picture
    I'm gooooooooooooooooood
    sigpic

Comment

Ok, so we're waiting on votes from Achaja, Josiane, Bekki, HP and RiG. Anyone else I've missed that you'd call a 'regular'?

Josiane is away on holiday. HP may also be away since she hasn't been on for a while, and I'm sure RiG and Bekki will turn up later
      Last edited by Jumble; 27 March 2009, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Gosh I had to catch up 5 pages bad Woohoo, I should stay for the night with Martin

I think we should save the title because it's the name of our family somehow, we're members of S.H.I.P , the Hippie mood is always with us and Martin of course And it define us as Woohoos. I want the "WooHood' saying to last forever!!! This fandom section isn't that bad I guess But also don't want to loose Woohoos for other PTB

Copy and vote: Should we stay or go?

- Stay in the awesome C/R section, but change to a more formal name (0)
        - Move to the Fandom area, but keep our present cool and unique name (8)

*please don't vote whilst your mind is clouded by the broccoli*
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Yup...we're waiting on votes..one question though...does Josi has a double personality? This is because you mentioned her twice

Can I also ask if Martin does massages? My foot won't move...it has fallen asleep...
          sigpic

Comment

Don't worry Achaja I don't think we'll lose any of the WooHoos to the other PTB. We all know it's ok to thunk appreciate all or any of them on here
            Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Yup...we're waiting on votes..one question though...does Josi has a double personality? This is because you mentioned her twice

Can I also ask if Martin does massages? My foot won't move...it has fallen asleep...
            I mentioned the WooHoos that haven't voted yet, and then said why I thought we hadn't heard from Josiane and HP

Sure it's just your foot that's fallen asleep?

Hardly surprising considering how little sleep you've had lately (((((Jann)))))

Yes, Martin is an expert at massage............. in my dreams

Don't Bubu or Shep do massages?

Comment

Don't worry Achaja I don't think we'll lose any of the WooHoos to the other PTB. We all know it's ok to thunk appreciate all or any of them on here
              I mentioned the WooHoos that haven't voted yet, and then said why I thought we hadn't heard from Josiane and HP
              Nuhuh...you said it twice...lookie from quoted post!

Ok, so we're waiting on votes from Achaja, Josiane, Bekki, Josiane, HP and RiG. Anyone else I've missed that you'd call a 'regular'?

See...Josiane, Bekki, Josiane

Sure it's just your foot that's fallen asleep?

Hardly surprising considering how little sleep you've had lately (((((Jann)))))
              No...I'm not sure

(((Jumble)) Thanks..yup...I have to sleep 7 hours a night...not 4 ...iz no good for Jann...

Yes, Martin is an expert at massage............. in my dreams

Don't Bubu or Shep do massages?
              Lol, schedule an appointment for me please

Well, they do, but I'm on the Martin thread so I can't really ask Bubu or Shep for a massage...darn

and me is too scared for those threads...they are too big

Perhaps a reason why we could stay in this section of the forum with current name...it's our image...and as for characters...shep and bubu are characters
              sigpic

Comment

I love Fridays on this thread! We're all unwinding from the week and having a good time. *happy sigh*

sigpic

Comment

*headdesk* You're right Jann But in my defence, I didn't get to bed until after 2am either

You want an appointment for a massage with Martin? Hmmmmm. Ok, how about 9am on the 30th February, 2011? Any good? Because he's really busy until then

Comment

pic by LilFerret

sigpic

Comment

Just keep posting, Jas, so I can keep looking at your sig! *rawr*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Oki doki

sigpic

Comment

Okay, that was disconcerting and distracting...MW, PL Jack...MW, PL Jack...THUNK OVERLOAD!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh not fair posting that pic just above your sig Jasmina

Comment

*headdesk* You're right Jann But in my defence, I didn't get to bed until after 2am either

You want an appointment for a massage with Martin? Hmmmmm. Ok, how about 9am on the 30th February, 2011? Any good? Because he's really busy until then
                              Ok...but but...you could sleep out?

That's a bit later...what about we cancel all the "Jumble" appointments so I can go in NOW!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Rofl! ...there is still a hint of Jack love in LJ
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes, life can be cruel sometimes....

*runs out*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X