The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the perfect picture!

I was just thinking... Maybe we should stay here.
    The fandom section is where Brad W lurkes when stuck on airports and such...

Just so it won't dissappear in the insanity:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy and vote: Should we stay or go?

- Stay in the awesome C/R section, but change to a more formal name (0)
    - Move to the Fandom area, but keep our present cool and unique name (3)

*please don't vote whilst your mind is clouded by the broccoli*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      That's the perfect picture!
      It was the first thing that popped into my head when I read your post

I was just thinking... Maybe we should stay here.
      The fandom section is where Brad W lurkes when stuck on airports and such...
      ........ and you don't want him telling Coopie that he has a sexy young groupie?

Nah, we've said it all before, if any of our PTB have seen us they wood just have a laugh and be flattered by the attention Let's face it, we know how Joe reacted when he saw our PTB Artwork Challenge stuff, and he wasn't offended by LJ's notebooks *huggles TPTB* for they are AWESOME!!!

Comment

Sexy Coopie Groupie... Hm.

*nods* WooooHoooood for TPTB!
        No matter what others think, we love them.
        (And thunk, fangurl, and ...use them )

*runs off to do... whatever I should be doing*
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yes, all, there is a Joe Mallozzi Blogs Again Thread! They are very serious over there! But, it's a great place for information and/or speculation. Check it out.

I think being easier to find wood be a good thing. Joe's already been exposed to my insanity and is therefore immune, and I really don't think a wandering PTB wood be too freaked out by us.
          sigpic

Comment

Wood it help if we were to make protest banners, have a thread-in, happy dance naked, chant Hippy chants like: ''As we are! In the C&R!'' and offer a flower to Bagpuss? Make her an honourary WooHoo? Offer Chocolate and Martini's? Money? A first born?

No?

Hmm...perhaps we could offer her the power to help someone direct the 3rd movie

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

You know there are a few lucky Samandans that will probably meet Martin next week. They won a tour of the Sanctuary set, hanging out with Amanda, and a probable introduction with other cast and crew on set. If he's directing at the time, they'll get to see him action... *sigh*
            I know, I'm yealous!...but then again...one of them makes sure I'll get a signature of Shep...I mean JF on a WP I made*faints from happiness*

Maybe our souls?
            Isn't that going to far?

No.

Yes, let us lead Bagpuss into believing we're not scary... Maybe someone should post one of those shiny Martin pics...
            It's too bad we can't find out if Bagpuss a 'she', because mods can't read small print...
            I think she is a she...and she already knows about us...she read a lot of things on the thread*lowers head*...she knows! *faint*

Try this:

Stay here.
            -Be near the S/J thread (=User friendly)
            -Be in the right place to discuss/Ship Major Wood
            -Be where most other thunk threads are
            -Have a more respectfull name
            -The option to be an ''official'' multi PTB thunk/appreciation thread
            -Easier to come in contact with Martin loving people (coming from the other character/ship threads

-Change the name into something formal
            -Change the name into something that isn't WooHoodStock
            -Change the name. Period

Go there
            -Keep the name as it is.
            -Get in touch with fans who appreciate Martin/PTB through fandom and not (just) the series.
            -Be near the art thread (=user friendly)

-Be in a less busy section
            -Be mistaken for a respectful thread
            -Be near the Joe's Blog thread (we might permanently loose LJ)
            -Be in a section with the option to start a Brad thread (we might permanently loose Jann)

It's like choosing between the nice view or the name plate
            *sings* ''Our house, in the middle of the street, our house...''*
            You know, eve thogh I am for the Fandom option, with keeping the thread name..in the way you put it...the other option looks more viable. --> it has Brad

And you forgot one point

-Be in a section with the option to find back the RCC/coopie thread(we might loose Nad on a temporary basis)

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
            uh... that easy... O.o

there's a Joe's Blog thread? oookay... and a Brad thread? oook.. when did all that happen?
            Brad thread? Where*looks frantically around*

EDIT: You know...all this talking looks scary in this thread...
            sigpic

Comment

Bagpuss is a she.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                Bagpuss is a she.
                Thanks, Kliggs! And hi!

Last edited by Luvnjoe; 27 March 2009, 06:25 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Yes, all, there is a Joe Mallozzi Blogs Again Thread! They are very serious over there! But, it's a great place for information and/or speculation. Check it out.

I think being easier to find wood be a good thing. Joe's already been exposed to my insanity and is therefore immune, and I really don't think a wandering PTB wood be too freaked out by us.
                  Exactly I've been subscribed to that thread for ages

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                  Bagpuss is a she.
                  Thanks Kliggs I thought she probably was

So anybody else ready to vote?

The current vote is

- Move to the Fandom area, but keep our present cool and unique name (3)

Comment

- Move to the Fandom area, but keep our present cool and unique name (4)

sigpic

Comment

I want to vote...but I am unable to do so...my mind is clouded by the broccoli I will vote later on this day

For now..let's just thunk

sigpic

Comment

*waves to Jumble and luvnjack.
                        sigpic

Comment

- Move to the Fandom area, but keep our present cool and unique name (5)

sigpic

Comment

Wood Day, sweet and jolly Woohoos!

I see no thread is safe from reform . And yet, in the words of the Lion King

"Ahhh. Change is good."

And so, with a heavy heart, and slightly broccoli-filled mind:

- Move to the Fandom area, but keep our present cool and unique name (6)

Comment

Just me, Martin and Dan alone in the thread...

What happened to all the Woohoos?

Certainly not under here!

Or over there!

Oh no, wait, there's Sarai

But what about Jumble?

Luvnjack hasn't posted on my blog for hours !

Comment

I'm here Sarai I had to go do my school run

And what are you trying to do to me, posting that ^^^^ pic twice *faints*

Edit: That was meant to be a Joepic wasn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X