Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    (((Jumble)))

Just read your post on the thread and just wanted to say well said .
    Thanks See, I don't have your restraint, I'm more inclined to just open my mouth and say what I think ........

I'm umming and aahing about whether to reply to VSS' post or not. Not that I completely disagree with what she said, its just that I don't want to start an argument.

EDIT: How bad is that, that I can't even bring myself to reply to that post because I don't want to rock the boat !
    ....but I did manage to keep my hands off the keyboard for that one, because I might not have been polite Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and some good points have been made, but I find the overall "blame everything on TPTB because they can't 'do' romance" a bit hard to take.

I know what you mean, with all that's happened lately, you have to wonder if it's really worth the effort. And I'm starting to really not care

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Thanks See, I don't have your restraint, I'm more inclined to just open my mouth and say what I think ........

....but I did manage to keep my hands off the keyboard for that one, because I might not have been polite Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and some good points have been made, but I find the overall "blame everything on TPTB because they can't 'do' romance" a bit hard to take.

I know what you mean, with all that's happened lately, you have to wonder if it's really worth the effort. And I'm starting to really not care
      *nods*

Sadly 'tis true. I think I might just leave this one, considering how that little post I made about the SG1/SGA gates went down .

I mean don't these guys understand that it was TPTB that brought us the ship in the first place?! They didn't have to establish a romantic connection between two of the main characters. They didn't have to play on that chemistry. They could have simply made them best best friends with no room for anything more. They could have really shoved the whole regs thing down our necks.

But they didn't. They created a relationship that was subtle and beautiful and the reason we are all here in the first place.

Yeah. So not even gonna comment in the thread.

*huggles Dan*

Comment

Absolutely agree with you Sarai

Aaaaaaaand I'll just add that Martin has said that the chemistry between RDA and AT was what started it all off, (in Solitudes, Out of Mind, Into the Fire etc) and TPTB went with it because it was so good! And without all of them we woodn't have a ship in the first place (like you said ).

See, I'm confident that I can say that here and not get blasted even if some of the WooHoos don't totally agree It's a very sad state of affairs

Comment

Sarai, looks like you've been ruffling Dan's hair. Excellent!

(((Sad Shippers))) I love you all!

Notebook is on its way, I just had to be a WP out of my brain first! It's on the art thread if ya' wanna' look.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Sarai, looks like you've been ruffling Dan's hair. Excellent!

(((Sad Shippers))) I love you all!

Notebook is on its way, I just had to be a WP out of my brain first! It's on the art thread if ya' wanna' look.
            Shoot! How did ya know!!

*locks fingers behind her back*

*glances furtively from side to side*

Comment

Joe has had a lot to write about the past couple of weeks....

sigpic

Comment

OMG Luvnjack!!! That's the best one yet You have to send him the link

Martin, just tell me where 'home' is and I'll be on the next flight.................

Comment

Shame on you Jann!!!! You really should take good care of them
                  Huh...I take good care of them ...believe me...after three years of having braces I take good care of them...those things helped me learn to take care of them I have good teeth...I hope...in two weeks I'll know for sure, coz I have to go to the dentist then (check up)

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  (((Jumble)))

Just read your post on the thread and just wanted to say well said .

I'm umming and aahing about whether to reply to VSS' post or not. Not that I completely disagree with what she said, its just that I don't want to start an argument.

EDIT: How bad is that, that I can't even bring myself to reply to that post because I don't want to rock the boat !
                  (((SaraI))))

It's really bad that you can't even reply on that..coz you're afraid to "rock the boat" *sigh*

Absolutely agree with you Sarai

Aaaaaaaand I'll just add that Martin has said that the chemistry between RDA and AT was what started it all off, (in Solitudes, Out of Mind, Into the Fire etc) and TPTB went with it because it was so good! And without all of them we woodn't have a ship in the first place (like you said ).

See, I'm confident that I can say that here and not get blasted even if some of the WooHoos don't totally agree It's a very sad state of affairs
                  Yup, TPTB...AT and RDA Rock...they made the ship happen and nobody should be angry at them...without them we wouldn't be here

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Artwork/th_joesnotebook0323.jpg
                  ROFLMAO!!!! I love that page
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Artwork/th_joesnotebook0323.jpg

Brilliant !

Comment

Thanks, all, for your kind words about Joe's journal. It's awfully fun to do.

"Beefcake. Beeeeeefcake!"

sigpic

Comment

Look! It's Shower Joe Sprite!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Love the expression on his sprite face

Comment

Nooooooo! If they say they're going to do that I think it calls for drastic action! We'll just have to find a way to get a message to Martin and beg him to ask the Mods not to change his thread title! Maybe Joe wood help, I'm sure he wood understand the severity of the situation. We'll send in Luvnjack to persuade him Or maybe we can send a plea to Amanda (she is, after all, an Honorary WooHoo ) to ask Martin to help.

I wood really really really hate to have the title changed

I don't know, are there any? Does BamBam count? He's the only one I've come across.

Edit: Re: Your Edit. That wood be boring indeed But at the end of the day, the thread itself is sooooo not boring, and the title is supposed to reflect what type of thread it is
                              I'm sure we'll be OK. But... if anyone drops by, drop to the floor, turn off all lights, let the broccoli smoke out and be really quiet...
                              (not in that order per se, for it wood be hard to do all that while laying on the floor)

Originally posted by starlover View Post

I love that commercial! It is sooo cool I only hadn't noticed before that it had the name "martin" in it, I only saw that after yesterday evening and I was rofl'ing on my room...my brother found it weird though

And Ship thread is going nuts? hmmm...let me see...I haven't been on this forum all day (no computer at school *faints* )
                              Hehe, I noticed it pretty late too

WooHood! Awesomeness
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey! We have a guest! I will not wave, for what if it is a scary person!? I shall just talk about the guest as if he/she wasn't here. Don't you wish the guest would delurk? I think the guest should delurk, I mean, life is so much more fun when you've delurked and posted. Don't you think? I think so. Too bad the guest doesn't think so...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X