The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Hey Luvnjack Got over your excitement yet?
    Well, no! That's what...? Two questions answered in two weeks? SWEEEEEET! (((JOE))) Now, I must not ask anymore questions for a while or he'll be showing favoritism when he answers. LOL!
    sigpic

Comment

I thought it was very carefully worded, so as not to give away his emotion at being in contact with you again

Comment

I thought it was very carefully worded, so as not to give away his emotion at being in contact with you again
        Well, yes, he couldn't just gush, "LUVNJACK!! I'm so happy so see you and YES I'll answer your question!" (Hmmmm....I may need to do another notebook page...).

So, when ya' gonna' change your name to luvnjoe?

Er...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Well, yes, he couldn't just gush, "LUVNJACK!! I'm so happy so see you and YES I'll answer your question!" (Hmmmm....I may need to do another notebook page...).
          Exactly!! But we all know that's what he wanted to say *waits for new private diary notebook page

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...njack/joe7.jpg
          So, when ya' gonna' change your name to luvnjoe?

Er...
          Ah, that's the other question we're all wondering about

Comment

why did I bother going to the Ship thread this morning? I should know better.

"Nothing wrong with wanting them to see my answer!"
            sigpic

Comment

why did I bother going to the Ship thread this morning? I should know better.
              Why?

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...njack/joe4.jpg
              "Nothing wrong with wanting them to see my answer!"
              Well yes, considering the rumour was being spread there yesterday

Edit: Don't go near the Joe Mallozzi blog thread There's a little upset over which gate will take precedence now that there are two on earth

Comment

Why?

Well yes, considering the rumour was being spread there yesterday

Edit: Don't go near the Joe Mallozzi blog thread There's a little upset over which gate will take precedence now that there are two on earth
                I know! I'll let PG15 handle it. Such a silly thing to get so upset about! "How can they do this to us!" Well...cuz, it's a tv show and they needed stage 5 to shoot on.
                sigpic

Comment

I know! I'll let PG15 handle it. Such a silly thing to get so upset about! "How can they do this to us!" Well...cuz, it's a tv show and they needed stage 5 to shoot on.
                  Well exactly

And I may get slung off the Family thread, but I just had to say it

I neeeeeeed some Maaaaaaaartin..........

Well, now I feel better

Comment

*Throws arms around jumble, squishy hugs*

Thanks.
                    sigpic

Comment

*pushes Joe out of the way to hug Luvnjack*

We WooHoos must stick together besides, I thought that was incredibly rude I've just dragged apart two three-year-olds that were being more polite

Comment

Well I know we women are good at multi-tasking, but I'm still trying to figure out how one brushes one's teeth and types at the same time
                        It's not difficult...

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Well...
                        There's the ''*brush* *brush* *type* *type* *brush* *brush*- method''
                        There's the ''Type with one hand, brush with the other- method''
                        There's the ''Hold the brush in the mouth, type and call holding the brush in the mouth brushing- method''

...It's doable
                        I do option three...and sometimes a bit of option 2...but normally three Really easy...I do have bite marks on my toothbrush now...and I need a new one!

But that's just no fun. You're such a mom...
                        When you're brushing, you must tilt your head so that splatter will go over the screen, of course.

Oh come on... We have Nekkid Martin commercials. Here.

I love that commercial! It is sooo cool I only hadn't noticed before that it had the name "martin" in it, I only saw that after yesterday evening and I was rofl'ing on my room...my brother found it weird though

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I read that they insist of taking nicknames out of thread titles and I think ''WooHoodStock'' qualifies as one And I for one can clearly see the Martin WooHoodStock, but then again, I'm the one with the first post here, so I might be biased
                        We do have proper tags, though.

...But what other PTB threads are there in C&R?
                        (See Martin? How special you are?)

Yes, you too, Amanda,Brad, Joe, Robert, Dan, Rick, Bubu, Joe F...

EDIT: How boring wood that be? ''The Martin Wood Thunk and Discussion Thread'', or the ''PTB thunk and Discussion Thread''?
                        Boring name...but not a boring thread...

and they are all special yeah

Ah, but I use an electric toothbrush, which creates a lot more, er......... drool
                        I have an electric one as well..it works on batteries...and everytime the battery is empty I know I have to buy a new one lol! (it's not such an super, high tech thingie...but it's pink)

And Ship thread is going nuts? hmmm...let me see...I haven't been on this forum all day (no computer at school *faints* )
                        sigpic

Comment

Shame on you Jann!!!! You really should take care of your teeth! Take it from the voice of experience

And I'm trying to type and feed the baby at the same requires a lot of backspacing

Comment

Wood Afternoon Woohoos

Yay LJ, Joe answered your question again. I'm waiting on the edge of my seat to see what he's written in his notebook today .

I really have nothing more of use to add, does that make me a bad Woohoo?

Oh look...Martin came to say hi!

Comment

Sarai, that ^^^^^^ proves what a good little WooHoo you are

Yes Luvnjack, where's Joe's notebook? You promised..........

Comment

(((Jumble)))

Just read your post on the thread and just wanted to say well said .

I'm umming and aahing about whether to reply to VSS' post or not. Not that I completely disagree with what she said, its just that I don't want to start an argument.

EDIT: How bad is that, that I can't even bring myself to reply to that post because I don't want to rock the boat !

Comment

Working...
                                X