X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Wait...I can be Joe's American treat...*smacks self and runs away*
    *grabs the hose*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs Nad* But did the exam went well? and I so understand ya 'bout the lack of sleep but it was worth it in the end lol! I passed at least that part of the course!(presentation part...I should deserve an award for passing that part with the worst group ever! )

*sees candy...grabs chocolate*

Hmm...we should have some drinks with that chocolate...

Ooohhh...I should post a nice pic with it!

Btw has anyone seen RiG lately? She hasn't been on the thread lately!
      And I haven't seen HP either this last weekend! *pouts*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *grabs the hose*
        Wood that be the chocolate hose, or the whipped cream hose?

You're right Jann RiG and HP have been missing for a while Maybe I'll go check on them

Edit: Whoops! Nearly missed it

Comment

HP hasn't been online since 19th March I've left her a message. RiG was online earlier today, hopefully she'll be around again later

Can't have our WooHoos disappearing can we?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            HP hasn't been online since 19th March I've left her a message. RiG was online earlier today, hopefully she'll be around again later

And they're potential Hohos!
            sigpic

Comment

And they're potential Hohos!
              *headdesk* That's probably where they've been, getting themselves chocolated and rolled! Why didn't I think of that?

Hmmm. Just a thought, but Martin prefers his chocolate mint flavoured........ *checks to see how much mint there is in the garden* Yep, should be enough

Comment

*headdesk* That's probably where they've been, getting themselves chocolated and rolled! Why didn't I think of that?

Hmmm. Just a thought, but Martin prefers his chocolate mint flavoured........ *checks to see how much mint there is in the garden* Yep, should be enough
                That's funny, cuz Joe hates mint!
                sigpic

Comment

Really?

The things we know about our PTB

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    *hugs Nad* But did the exam went well? and I so understand ya 'bout the lack of sleep but it was worth it in the end lol! I passed at least that part of the course!(presentation part...I should deserve an award for passing that part with the worst group ever! )
                    I haven't a clue
                    *passes Jann the WooHoo Award of Awesome presentation*

Wood that be the chocolate hose, or the whipped cream hose?

And Congrats on the Big '69!!

No.
                    We need tracking devises.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

So in short; it's very likey that we get a SGA movie

*cough*that Martin directs*cough*

And are we actually having a deep conversation in here...wow
                      I don't know if Martin will be directing the SGA movie. We can hope, though. And yes, this is us...having a deep conversation.
                      I seem to recall from Joe's blog that Martin was to direct the next SG1 movie and that the movies were to film around the same time so seems unlikely.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I hope she comes back soon!

And RiG comes back to the thread

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        I haven't a clue
                        *passes Jann the WooHoo Award of Awesome presentation*
                        Rofl, thank you, thank you! and I wanna thank my mom...and my brother for listening to my whining...you all for the on going support and...my dog...for...being there...

No.
                        We need tracking devises.
                        Rofl...*looks at self*...you haven't put one in me yet? right? *sees something blue beeping in her arm*...oh you did

Congrats Jumble on the '69 post WOOHOOD! And I can't help myself for getting guttery thoughts about '69 stuff...*giggles*...I want Martin She[ and we'll do 69
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          I seem to recall from Joe's blog that Martin was to direct the next SG1 movie and that the movies were to film around the same time so seems unlikely.
                          That's right, and he also has Sanctuary to work on so he's going to be a busy little bunny this year

I'm just happy (read: bouncing off the ceiling with delight and anticipation ) that he's directing the SG1 movie. I think it's Andy Mikita for SGA

Comment

Deep conversation, yes, that's us

Particularly Jann

And don't go putting a tracking device on me, I don't want you to know if I happen to pop over to Canada at some point (Although my daughters wood love to know where to get one of those Don't you tell them )

Comment

That's right, and he also has Sanctuary to work on so he's going to be a busy little bunny this year

I'm just happy (read: bouncing off the ceiling with delight and anticipation ) that he's directing the SG1 movie. I think it's Andy Mikita for SGA
                              Bunny you say *giggles*

Me!!!

And don't go putting a tracking device on me, I don't want you to know if I happen to pop over to Canada at some point (Although my daughters wood love to know where to get one of those Don't you tell them )
                              Hmmm...for how much can I sell this idea?

*texts Jumble's daughters*

And oohhh..I have Shep the pillow on my lap
                              sigpic

Comment

That's definitely not what I had in mind when I said 'bunny'

Hmmm...for how much can I sell this idea?

*texts Jumble's daughters*

And oohhh..I have Shep the pillow on my lap
                                Um....... that doesn't count as a '69 Jann

Comment

Working...
                                X