Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, I used Vista's snipping tool. I'll try your way next time

Comment

Ah! The layers were backwards! This is better...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Ok, so now who's seriously regretting the day she introduced her grandsons to PS? They're here again, so I'm on the ooooooold desktop Think I'll go and entice them with some food
        Poor Jumble, but you did say that they had to make beautiful PTB artworks right?

LJ love the joe gifs...and pics

And yay, I finished my 4 questions! I consulted my teacher earlier today about it and let him see the first two. He liked my depth*snort* but I had to shorten it a bit...which was hard...but I managed...

Now food and of to the next report I have to write...
        sigpic

Comment

Luvnjack does that print screen thing work to cap dvd's? If it does, it could solve the problem I'm having with one of the laptops

Jann they refuse to PS TPTB They'd rather do stuff with evil monsters and guns

Anywood, once I take them home I'm off to Michael's for the weekend, so I may or may not get to be in here

Bye for now (((((WooHoos)))))

Comment

LJ, Awesome Joe...ness.

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Nad totally forgot to say this in my previous post, but I loved the repost of the GW only thunk thread! I still think I'm a bit like B Or C...or I
            Nad, that's just as funny second time around ...
            Thanks ladies
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I was watching Lost City earlier today and i love major wood shaking his head at jack's crossword. Made me actually lol!!

Plus whats happening here i though its the martin WooHoodstock thread not the joe mallozzi thread
              "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Jann they refuse to PS TPTB They'd rather do stuff with evil monsters and guns
                Kids...and you try to educate them so well

Anywood, once I take them home I'm off to Michael's for the weekend, so I may or may not get to be in here

Bye for now (((((WooHoos)))))
                Have fun*grins* Do nothing I woodn't do

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
                Plus whats happening here i though its the martin WooHoodstock thread not the joe mallozzi thread
                Joe is scarily taking over*looks afraid around*
                sigpic

Comment

I was watching Lost City earlier today and i love major wood shaking his head at jack's crossword. Made me actually lol!!

While jumble's away, Joe's stalker (that's me) will play!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    While jumble's away, Joe's stalker (that's me) will play!
                    lol is there going to be a showdown between you and jumble?

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

lol is there going to be a showdown between you and jumble?
                      jumble has been showing a disturbing amount of interest in Joe today. Maybe her trip to see Michael will remind her how much she likes green eye and she'll return with a renewed love for Martin. Meanwhile, I'm just gonna' play with her mind a bit. (er...jumble and I are quite good friends and all this is just in good fun, btw).
                      sigpic

Comment

...I'm PMing the Mods to change the title to ''The JoeHoHo PTB these ladies are on crack! Multithunk and Discussion Thread'' as we speak.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          ...I'm PMing the Mods to change the title to ''The JoeHoHo PTB these ladies are on crack! Multithunk and Discussion Thread'' as we speak.
                          *pouts*...what about Brad...

And Bubu...

*goes further with pouting*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *pouts*...what about Brad...

And Bubu...

*goes further with pouting*
                            ''The Martin WooHoodStock Brad's wright about Bubu Coopie is sexy Major Wood/Sam JoeHoHo PTB these ladies are on crack! Multithunk and Discussion Thread''

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              ...I'm PMing the Mods to change the title to ''The JoeHooHoo PTB Multithunk and Discussion Thread'' as we speak.
                              "The Joe Mallozzi with a J and other PTB Thunk and Appreciation Thread"

or

"The Joe-oh! He's Hot! PTB Thunk and Appreciation Thread"

or

"PTB Stalkers' Support Group"

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA--*looks around for mods*--HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                jumble has been showing a disturbing amount of interest in Joe today. Maybe her trip to see Michael will remind her how much she likes green eye and she'll return with a renewed love for Martin. Meanwhile, I'm just gonna' play with her mind a bit. (er...jumble and I are quite good friends and all this is just in good fun, btw).
                                I do realise that i was just having a laugh, odd sense of humour sorry. Its difficult reading the tone of a post.

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Working...
                                X