The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesla? Eeeeew!!! And to follow that with Coopie

Martin Martin, wherefore art thou Martin?????????

Aaaaah! That's better

Listening to Sugababes 'Too Lost In You' ..........

"Martin, I'm too lost in you, caught in you, lost in everything about you, so deep, I can't sleep I can't think, I just think about the things that you do, I'm too lost in you, too lost in you................"

Yes, I have been at the wine again

Edit: And seriously hoping to god Martin, that he really really never sees this thread.............

Comment

Aw, give Coopie some love. He doesn't get very much fangurling, eh. Not like Martin and Joe. *tentatively...pats Coopie on the back* We appreciate you, Coop.

*runs to see if Joe has posted on the blog yet*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Aw, give Coopie some love. He doesn't get very much fangurling, eh. Not like Martin and Joe. *tentatively...pats Coopie on the back* We appreciate you, Coop.

*bounces* Has he? Has he?

Tbh, if I had to choose between Tesla and Coopie, I'd probably, maybe, almost definitly go for Coopie

I really really really don't like Tesla

Comment

Nope, not yet. *sigh* Ah well. The poor man is so busy avoiding me, it must be hard to get his blogging in every day.
          sigpic

Comment

Yes. Coopie deserves to be loved

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            *bounces* Has he? Has he?

Tbh, if I had to choose between Tesla and Coopie, I'd probably, maybe, almost definitly go for Coopie

Really?
            Hm.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well it's a bit early isn't it? And........ok, I'm sure there was something, but it appears to have slipped my wine-sozzled mind

Have you ever noticed how well I type when I'm........ a little sozzled? That's because I make good use of the delete button

Comment

Achaja I am totally snurching your 'I love Martin Wood' smiley
                Glad you like it!
                Little Martin (sorry for the quality) -->

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                What? Does that sounds dirty?? sorry....
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Have you ever noticed how well I type when I'm........ a little sozzled? That's because I make good use of the delete button
                  Jumble: Well on her way to drunken posting

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                  What? Does that sounds dirty?? sorry....
                  No... I think I made that sound dirty
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Jumble: Well on her way to drunken posting
                    Yep.........um.......I neeeeeeeed some Martin!

I just really hope he's not watching.........

Have we had this one today? Oh well.........

No... I think I made that sound dirty
                    Yes, our 'innocent' little Nad always makes innnoocent things sound diiiirty......

Do yoo have any idea how many times I had to click 'preview post' before posting that? Lots And I probly still didn't get it right

Comment

Yes, our 'innocent' little Nad always makes innnoocent things sound diiiirty......

Do yoo have any idea how many times I had to click 'preview post' before posting that? Lots And I probly still didn't get it right

sigpic

Comment

Is it me, or is GW being incredibly slow tonight?

Edit:Hey, that wine's a funny colour.........mine tends to be red

Comment

SSSSSsooooooooooooooo Slllllloooooooooow
                          sigpic

Comment

Slow with hickups.

sigpic

Comment

SSSSSsooooooooooooooo Slllllloooooooooow
                              Mmmm, but sometimes that's the best way

And I'm obviously not that drunk. I just made a very sober and sensible post on the S/J thread In defence of our beloved PTB..........

Comment

I'm taking my chance to include my latest strange obsession (yes, it links to Martin):

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...s/PDVD_187.jpg
                                Now see I do like Tesla. He's cute in a funny kind of way, and that sticky up hair reminds me of someone... *ruffle ruffle*

Oh... and hi Woohoos *waves*

Comment

Working...
                                X