The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    LOL! He's probably deleting it as quickly as possilble! Oh dang! I forgot to change the Is to Ys! DRAT!
    But he approved yt even so WoooHoooooooooooooood!!!!!!!

Comment

*looks at posts in here*

Okay...not only we y'all are insane...but JM is too..or he just loves stalker fans!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        But he approved yt even so WoooHoooooooooooooood!!!!!!!
        Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *looks at posts in here*

Okay...not only we y'all are insane...but JM is too..or he just loves stalker fans!
        ROFL! Of course he loves me us! We are his loyal fans! It's not like he's gonna' put it in the mailbag or anything. It just means he didn't find it uber creepy.
        sigpic

Comment

Congrats, Jann, on 13000 posts!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *looks at posts in here*

He just apprecyates how we apprecyate his awesomeness and wryting skills

And puleeeze Jann, don't try to separate yourself from our ynsanyty, we all know you're just as deep into TPTB as we are

Comment

ROFL! Of course he loves me us! We are his loyal fans! It's not like he's gonna' put it in the mailbag or anything. It just means he didn't find it uber creepy.
              You don't know that he won't One of these days he wyll have to acknowledge oor yoor devotyon to hym

WOOHOOOOOD!!!
              CONGRATS ON 13000 JANN!!!
              THAT'S AMAAAAAAZYNG

Comment

Y need to sleep. Woodnyght (((((WooHooos))))) *snatches Martyn and drags hym off to.............*

Comment

Probably...not uber creepy...just creepy

And puleeeze Jann, don't try to separate yourself from our ynsanyty, we all know you're just as deep into TPTB as we are
                  I'm in denial! I'm deep into Brad and Siler...and RDA...aaaanddd...Martin!

Thank you for the congrats! I totally forgot about it...

*huggles all woohoos* because I think last bunch of posts were all made in here
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello, Woohoos! Some of you will be waking up soon, and I'm just heading to bed. Before midnight! That's really early for me.

Hey, look, Peter DeLuise is looking pretty good! Yay for him directing Universe eps!

(From Joe's blog)

EDIT: Hi HP!
                    sigpic

Comment

He's got an awesome sense of humor, so he probably had a giggle. Anyway how could he possibly refuse you ?

You so rock my world for posting it!!

Congrats on the 1300 Jann!!

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Pst! HP!! add another 0 before Jann sees it

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
                          He's got an awesome sense of humor, so he probably had a giggle. Anyway how could he possibly refuse you ?

You so rock my world for posting it!!

Congrats on the 1300 Jann!!
                          Thanks...and 1300 eh... See...this proves it once again how quiet I am...2,5 years in here and only 1300 posts...

*drools* Martin in water!

And me already saw it...but I hadn't noticed it, if you hadn't said anything
                          sigpic

Comment

Dave ys close to Dan? Shouldn't you be worryed Y thYnk Y wood be

Speakyng of whych......... OT
                            Spoiler:
                            Y'm goyng to Mychael's house thys weekend. The questyon ys, shoold Y or shoold Y not take my laptop? Shoold Y gyve the whole weekend over to hym, or should Y keep yn touch wyth the Martyn thread? Y mean, yf we get the answer to 'the' questyon, and Y'm not onlyne to hear aboot yt, wood Y ever forgyve myself?

Answers on a postcard..........(because by then yt'll be too late, and Y'll have taken my laptop wyth me
                            I say yes, check in, but not obsessively so he feels he has most of the weekend.
                            sigpic

Comment

Darn! Sorry for being too slow HP

The Postman's just been.... OT
                              Spoiler:
                              I can't believe it! Michael and I talk/text every day, sometimes several times a day, so imagine my surprise when I just got a letter from him! Yes, a real, honest to goodness pentopaperstamponenvelope letter And a really nice letter too

Is there no end to this man's romantic sweetness?

*floats off on a fluffy pink cloud* *runs back in to drop a Martinpic*

"I knew this guy was bad news"

Edit: Hi Kliggs Yep, that's the best way to go I think

Comment

The Postman's just been.... OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I can't believe it! Michael and I talk/text every day, sometimes several times a day, so imagine my surprise when I just got a letter from him! Yes, a real, honest to goodness pentopaperstamponenvelope letter And a really nice letter too

Is there no end to this man's romantic sweetness?

*floats off on a fluffy pink cloud* *runs back in to drop a Martinpic*
                                Aww! A letter writing man... That's so sweet!

...I wish my PTB wrote me back. Just once
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X