X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
    That HAS to be the next question to be asked on our behalf on his blog
    *nods*

''Dear Joe, do you love Martin WooHood? Do you share our appreciation of His Tools? Love, the WooHoos.''

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ah but he styll hasn't passed the ultymate Honorary WooHoo test!!

He hasn't answered the questyon Now yf he dyd that, Y'd vote hym Chyef Honorary WooHoo yn a heartbeat

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *nods*

''Dear Joe, do you love Martin WooHood? Do you share our appreciation of His Tools? Love, the WooHoos.''

Lyke any of us wood be brave/ynsane enough to ask hym that

Edit: Wood we????

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Lyke any of us wood be brave/ynsane enough to ask hym that

Edit: Wood we????
          I wouldn't.

Er... Y Woodn't.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I'd do it, but I'd be anonymous

what are his "tools"??
            sigpic
            Made by Luvnjack... Thanks
            Spoiler:
            Proud to be an American

Comment

Wood Afternoon Woohoos !

@ Joe, what a thyng to post on hys blog!

A '69 post!!!

*frantically rummages through PB*

Look Martin and Dan want to celebrate to!

Comment

Comment

LUVNJACK!!!!!! QUIIIIIIICK!!!!

(from Joe's Blog)

Spoiler:
                  on March 16, 2009 at 8:22 pm Jenny Robin
                  Joe, I have to apologize to you. We’re over. I’ve dumped you for Facebook. It’s not you, it’s me. I need some space, some room and time to think about things.

No, I have to be honest with you, because, as you know, I respect you. And so, actually, it is you. The problem is you. Facebook treats me better than you ever did. Facebook calls me; Facebook emails me. Facebook sends me regular updates. Facebook is fascinated with every little detail of my, according to you, ‘humdrum’ existence.

I like that attention. And Facebook is so multi-talented. We play silly little games together and chat in the evenings and leave cute little notes for each other. We’re adorable, really. Oh, and Facebook and I have all the same friends, even friends from high school whom we don’t remember but say we do anyway so as not to hurt anyone’s feelings. Facebook and I are like this: ll.

And so, Joe, I hope you understand. I mean, I’ll see you every week or so…ok, every couple of days….fine! I’ll check here every single day, because that’s how nice of a person I am.

But just know that I’m dumping you, not the other way around. So, if you try to spin it any other way to our mutual friends, just know that I’ve already left them a message on Facebook telling them that I dumped YOU.

So, yeah, um, I guess that’s all.
                  We can still be friends, right?

Joe's been dumped, there's a vacancy in the harem! Get in there QUICK!!

*gigglesnort* Well, I may or may not be crafting my answer to that in my little head as I type this....

Er, don't you mean a nyce SyFy ryng to yt?

Y'm guessyng yt takes a specyal type of ynsane fan to apprecyate someone as specyal as Joe
                  Well, yes. But let us remember the direct corrolation (however you spell it) between insanity and genius.
                  sigpic

Comment

What are you sayyng? He's ynsane and we're all genyuses?

Comment

Me, Y'm a byg, crunchy, chocolate coated Brazyl nut

Well now, there's togetherness! Brushyng your teeth together

What next? Takying showers together? Gettyng dressed together?......... gettyng undressed together
                      Yes well...do you want to know that?!?! :

...You never know...
                      *cough*

*nods*

As yf anyone wood dare to ask hym that!

Yes, Y thynk that she ys sayyng that!

Congratulatyons on '69 posts Saray Sarai!
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL! No, remember his blog entry...

So...the more insane we are, the more genius we have...right?

Right?

Oh well. (((Joe)))
                        sigpic

Comment

Ryght!!!!!

But yf yt's referryng to creatyvyty, Y must be havyng a very sane day, because Y've been strugglyng to create some S.H.Y.P. artwork, and yt's.just.not.workyng.

(Ya know, thys substytutyng 'y' for 'i' thyng ys really easy Woodn't yt be funny yf yt became the new Woodspeak/Joespeak? Or WoodJoespeak............

Comment

Oh, WooHoo Filosofie. Filosophy. Filosophie. Filosofy. Filosolovey?
                            So deep.

sigpic

Comment

........Fylopastry?

Comment

Ryght!!!!!

But yf yt's referryng to creatyvyty, Y must be havyng a very sane day, because Y've been strugglyng to create some S.H.Y.P. artwork, and yt's.just.not.workyng.

(Ya know, thys substytutyng 'y' for 'i' thyng ys really easy Woodn't yt be funny yf yt became the new Woodspeak/Joespeak? Or WoodJoespeak............
                                *blinks*
                                Eh...

(And wood that mean that we wood also have to change all ''OU's'' into ''OO's"? )

BTW, the S.H.Y.P. wood work... It'd be the Shippy Hippy Yippie Party...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X