• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    We have, but I don't mind reading it again

Btw WELCOME BABANCAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I wanted to say another thing

*thinks...between making sarcastic and funny comments in class to let it look like she is paying attention*

Oh I remember again...Jumble I thought your avatar said scooby doo instead of sooo hot...I'm delusional

One of my little ones gives 'Scooby kisses', so that ^^^^^ came across as hilarious............ and 'hot' now I think about it

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/00020148.gif One of my little ones gives 'Scooby kisses', so that ^^^^^ came across as hilarious............ and 'hot' now I think about it
      Awww, cute...and hot

*grabs some pics*

"follow the leader, leader, leader...follow the leader..."

Yes I have now this stupid song in my head...

I'll always follow you, with a big smile Sweeeeeeeeeeet
      sigpic

Comment

<-- me after big dose of Martin Woohoodelicious pics,artworks and gifs

I've got an idea how to find out Martin birthday, BUT it requires many things and connexions

So, if Martin is travelling by plane and if we wood know any kind airport service guy who btw is member of GW he/she could tell us true date from Martin passport/identity card!!! I'm smart, am I not?

*giggles*
        sigpic
        sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Morning, Woohoos! I've been shoveling snow. 4 inches overnight. *sigh*
          sigpic

Comment

Brilliantly devious idea Achaja

Soooooo, do you know an airport service guy that wood do that? Or do I start tooking for job vacancies?

Edit: (((((Luvnjack))))) for the snow shovelling

Comment

*hrhrhr*
              Maybe my aunt from Canada knows...

Searching job at Canadian airport sounds good to me

Wood...evening luvnjack
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Achaja, you have a diabolical mind! Poor Martin is going to start traveling via bus!
                sigpic

Comment

*bounces up and down* I can drive a bus! I can drive a bus!

Comment

sorry!
                    Please Martin , don't be affraid, I've never been abroad, there's no need to worry

hahaha, good joke!
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Amajoeda Tapalozzi (?) Doesn't quite have the same ring to it...

sigpic

Comment

Poor Amanda

btw, have you seeeeen her husband?

Comment

Poor Amanda

Yes. Yummy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                            http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/muede/s035.gif[ <-- me after big dose of Martin Woohoodelicious pics,artworks and gifs
                            http://www.cosgan.de/images/kao/liebe/a015.gif
                            I've got an idea how to find out Martin birthday, BUT it requires many things and connexions

So, if Martin is travelling by plane and if we wood know any kind airport service guy who btw is member of GW he/she could tell us true date from Martin passport/identity card!!! I'm smart, am I not?

*giggles*
                            Oh my gosh, I'm going to change my study..I wanna become a stewardess in martin's plane*giggles* I just have to check his passport

and you are smart!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            Morning, Woohoos! I've been shoveling snow. 4 inches overnight. *sigh*
                            *hugs*...it was sunny in here today...and I sat inside...on school

Poor Amanda

Do I wanna see her husband? Is it probably as well a perfectly, very hot looking man? I envy AT
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              Yes. Yummy.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Oh my gosh, I'm going to change my study..I wanna become a stewardess in martin's plane*giggles* I just have to check his passport

and you are smart!

*hugs*...it was sunny in here today...and I sat inside...on school

Do I wanna see her husband? Is it probably as well a perfectly, very hot looking man? I envy AT

It's just not fair for one woman to be so beautiful, have a gorgeous husband AND get to work with Martin

Comment

It's just not fair for one woman to be so beautiful, have a gorgeous husband AND get to work with Martin
                                It isn't. She should share them with us! Or hand out copies...clones...whatever... I need a man too*pouts*...*sighs*...
                                This does reminds me of a very bad joke 'bout men(which is probably too guttery for this place) Whoops...

*runs out after Martin*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X