Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Nonono! You don't have to be sorry! I get it
    I didn't see it as cranky pantsing, I was just keeping everyone sharp, we're not the only ones reading these posts, so I just wanted to point out that we shouldn't be making ourselves worry about the general mood here, like we all seem to be doing about the Ship thread lately
    You're right, this is our thread, and it's always been a happy one. Let's keep it that way for ourselves and for anyone who happens to be lurking

OT:
    Spoiler:
    I'm sorry about your back After three months with mom's bad back, I've learnt it's terrible... Hope you'll feel better soon
    Spoiler:
    Thanks It's just sooooo annoying! I didn't even do anything really, it just 'caught' as got up this morning. I'm sitting here with a hot-water-bottle against my back, pretending it's Martin keeping me warm - you know that scene from 'Ghost'? The hands in the clay, and him holding her? *sigh* I feel better already

Is it getting hot in here?

((((jumble))))
    I didn't mean to make you feel... wrist slapped
    No, it's fine Sometimes we all need a reminder

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      You're right, this is our thread, and it's always been a happy one. Let's keep it that way for ourselves and for anyone who happens to be lurking

Spoiler:
      Thanks It's just sooooo annoying! I didn't even do anything really, it just 'caught' as got up this morning. I'm sitting here with a hot-water-bottle against my back, pretending it's Martin keeping me warm - you know that scene from 'Ghost'? The hands in the clay, and him holding her? *sigh* I feel better already

Is it getting hot in here?

No, it's fine Sometimes we all need a reminder

Whoa, I just had to pull that thought out of the spoilers...
      Martin and the scene from ''Ghost''?

Ooooooooooooooh. HubbaHubba.
      Yes, I can imagine that wood work perfectly. For everything.

And *nods* on everything else
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*iz feeling no pain*

Oooooh my love, my daaaaaaaarling
        I've hungerrrrrred for yoooooooour touch
        A looooooooooooong lonely time
        And tiiiiiiiiiiime goes by, so sloooooooooooooooowly
        And tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime can do soooooooooooo much
        Are you still miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine???????????????????

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiii neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed your love
        IiIiIiIIiiiii neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed your love
        God speeeeeeeeeeeed your love toooooooooooooooooo meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ok, so I took some painkillers as well......... they mix really well with Jacob's Creek

Comment

Aww romantic moments with Martin
          Hey Woohoos - which pic wood be the most romantic? Hmmm... Maybe this?

Ohhhh...not this one, sorry

Aaaah...ohhh..mhmmmm

Yours?
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
            Hi Woohoos!
            Jann - it must be very cheerful restaurant
            Jumble - this pic-story is fantastic, for the moment I felt like you will really spoke with Martin! hrhrhrhr
            And you're so brave lately Woohoos - maybe quite soon Joe will tell us THE DATE
            Overall I work in a cheerful restaurant, with awesome collegues and it's fun to work there...but this makes it all the harder to make the decision to quit there this summer...I haven't dared to tell it yet, coz I love working there so much in times like these! and as mom said it(because we went there to eat on friday) they treat me like I'm their daughter and are incredibly nice to me (overall)

And mmmm....picture!

Sorry Nad I think it was me being a crankie-pants And we definitely don't want any negativity here. This is our happy place

My only excuse OT
            Spoiler:
            I hurt my back this morning and I've been in a lot of pain, so I guess I was a bit grumpy
            Sorry (((((Nad)))))
            OT
            Spoiler:
            ((((Jumble)))) I can understand how bad it is, my dad has an hernia, and if I only see him in pain the whole time I feel really sorry for him and wish it to go away! I hope I will never get big problems with my back, I hope yours will stop hurting soon( for good)

*iz feeling no pain*

Are you still miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine???????????????????

Ok, so I took some painkillers as well......... they mix really well with Jacob's Creek
            Oh oh...should we be worried now?

*creeps out*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post

Aww romantic moments with Martin
              Hey Woohoos - which pic wood be the most romantic? Hmmm... Maybe this?
              <snipped the goodies>

Yours?
              A romantic pic of Martin? You want me to choose one????????? *sigh* Can't be done I'm afraid........ because there's this one.....

.........and then there's this..........

......and this......

I think this is still my ultimate favourite........

........but if you want 'romantic' it has to be this one

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              OT
              Spoiler:
              ((((Jumble)))) I can understand how bad it is, my dad has an hernia, and if I only see him in pain the whole time I feel really sorry for him and wish it to go away! I hope I will never get big problems with my back, I hope yours will stop hurting soon( for good)
              Thanks *hugs* I'm sure it will better soon, with all this...........warm Martin treatment

Oh oh...should we be worried now?

*creeps out*
              Nope, I'm just fiiiiiiiiiine

Comment

*iz feeling no pain*

Ah, yes.

Song OT:
                Spoiler:
                *giggles* That's one of the songs dad used to sing for mom when he was still preforming with the band. (He did the high voice, flawless) Growing up with that in my mind, I still think that it's one of the most ultimate lovesongs ever.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Ah, yes.

Song OT:
                  Spoiler:
                  *giggles* That's one of the songs dad used to sing for mom when he was still preforming with the band. (He did the high voice, flawless) Growing up with that in my mind, I still think that it's one of the most ultimate lovesongs ever.
                  It is indeed! Soooooooo romantic

Oh,oh,oh, *dances from foot to foot* We might (might) find out THE DATE !!!!!! One of our 'lurkers' is going to see AT in November, and she knows someone who will see her at Creation, so if they get the chance they will ask her *crosses fingers and toes*

I've promised masses of green if they can get it for us Although personally I wood send the successful GWer heaps of chocolate and smother them with kisses

Comment

Sorry, Nad. *Hangs head*

All I have to offer in penance is...

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Whoa! Stretching the page a little there Luvnjack

I'm off to bed now WooHoos, because if I don't float up the stairs now, I could find myself sleeping on the kitchen floor and contrary to what my imagination is telling me, Martin really isn't here to keep me warm

Woodnight (((((WooHoos))))) ((((((((((Martin))))))))))

(((Joe)))

Comment

I fixed it. Nite, jumble!
                        sigpic

Comment

It is indeed! Soooooooo romantic

Oh,oh,oh, *dances from foot to foot* We might (might) find out THE DATE !!!!!! One of our 'lurkers' is going to see AT in November, and she knows someone who will see her at Creation, so if they get the chance they will ask her *crosses fingers and toes*

I've promised masses of green if they can get it for us Although personally I wood send the successful GWer heaps of chocolate and smother them with kisses
                          Sweet. And I did ask AT at JMs blog for the date...*is anxious if she will get to know answer or not*

Otherwise that lurker is our other hope Sweet!

I really wanna know the date though...

MARTIN!

and yep I'm insane tonight... won't go to sleep soon while I should ...could have something to do with it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Sweet. And I did ask AT at JMs blog for the date...*is anxious if she will get to know answer or not*

Otherwise that lurker is our other hope Sweet!

I really wanna know the date though...

MARTIN!
                            Yep, we have now several irons in the fire, hopefully one of them will come through for us *crosses fingers*

and yep I'm insane tonight... won't go to sleep soon while I should ...could have something to do with it!
                            Go to bed Jann!! Get some sleep and reassess the situation in the morning *hugs*

Edit: Thanks Luvnjack It's not that I mind a massive pic of Siler, I was just thinking of the effect it wood have on Sarai if she saw it that............big!

Comment

Yep, we have now several irons in the fire, hopefully one of them will come through for us *crosses fingers*
                              Yup I hope...It just needs to...darn it, I wanna know...*pouts*...you know, pouting always works with dad, plus batting my eyelashes helps as well...perhaps I should do that with Martin too

Go to bed Jann!! Get some sleep and reassess the situation in the morning *hugs*
                              I can't, I don't want to fail. I hate failing, I don't DO failing. reassessing the situation in the morning doesn't help when I'm still half asleep

Thanks for the hugs though...
                              sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos

Comment

Working...
                                X