The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    By the way, Jann, the Siler sig you did was awesome too ! Just realised I hadn't mentioned it !

Have I successfully infiltrated a new thunk specimen ?
    Thank you!

Perhaps Time will tell...

You don't feel this??

Coz I certainly willdo

*runs away giggling*
    mmmm....luvely!

OT work(good OT)
    Spoiler:
    Apparently I talk...A LOT! (D'oh) ...do I took a bet with my boss(wife) and I had to keep my mouth shut for 20 min(in a restaurant) in the end I kept it shut longer and they were begging me to talk again coz it was "boring" without me talking(my boss even went on his knees LOL!)and when I started to talk again(think about it keep a talkative girl quiet for an hour) ...I got a talk explosion...and they wanted me to shut up again! (in a funny way...my boss liked the talking though lol) And since that moment I'm like an hyper active kid that has too much caffeine *bounces*

One thing they've realised now...they'll never ask me again to be quiet again, coz afterwards I catch it all up, with fast and a lot of babbling

Plus I was the one that got to stay the longest so I got some more money Sweet!

Soooo a few martin pics*bounces*

MARTIN AND SHEP!!! Weeeeeeeee

*drooooooooools*

"oh oh, hyper active Jann...trouble!"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

OT work(good OT)
      Spoiler:
      Apparently I talk...A LOT! (D'oh) ...do I took a bet with my boss(wife) and I had to keep my mouth shut for 20 min(in a restaurant) in the end I kept it shut longer and they were begging me to talk again coz it was "boring" without me talking(my boss even went on his knees LOL!)and when I started to talk again(think about it keep a talkative girl quiet for an hour) ...I got a talk explosion...and they wanted me to shut up again! (in a funny way...my boss liked the talking though lol) And since that moment I'm like an hyper active kid that has too much caffeine *bounces*

One thing they've realised now...they'll never ask me again to be quiet again, coz afterwards I catch it all up, with fast and a lot of babbling

Plus I was the one that got to stay the longest so I got some more money Sweet!

Woohoo!! Though I must say, I'm exhausted just reading that, I know how they felt.

Comment

Jann, why does none of that story surprise me?
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          What she said ^^^^^^ But it's nice to hear a tale of happy fun from your work Jann

Couple of things from Joe's blog........

Thornyrose writes: “How are the experiments in home cooking going?”

Answer: Excellent. Today, I made a stuffed pork loin with sautéed broccolini. Also, a mix of ground beef, carrots, peas, and rice for the dogs (and Lulu in particular whose stomach has been a might sensitive of late).
          Getting into the Shippy Hippy grooooooove?

David Blue writes: “Hahahahhaa … you’re awesome.”

Answer: I’m alright awesome. You, sir, are Awesome (note the capital A).
          No Joe, you've got it wrong! You and your co-PTB are all AWESOME (note all the capitals)

And is it worrying that lately I'm checking Joe's blog before I come in here???

Ohhhmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaartin!

"You're checking Joe's blog first??????

Sorry Martin But if you did a daily blog......

"If I only had the time.........."

Ah yes, we know you're waaaaaaay too busy to talk to us..

"Ah, but I do keep my eye on you!"

...........continued...

Comment

"and laugh at all the 'cheeky' comments"

"and blush at the, um, interesting pics "

And give us your sexiest smiles? *looks hopeful*

"I do my best"

That's not quite what I had in mind..........

"Better?"

Hmmmm.

"How about this?"

Ooooooooooh yeeeeeaaaaaaah!

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Erm...is that a retorical question? I can just be a bit...active...and I always get more active how later it gets

ROFL Jumble on the pic story
              sigpic

Comment

I couldn't resist.........

David Blue writes: “Hahahahhaa … you’re awesome.”
                Answer: I’m alright awesome. You, sir, are Awesome (note the capital A).

On behalf of the WooHoos I have to disagree with you Joe. As far as we are concerned you and your fellow SG PTB are all AWESOME! (note all the capitals )

Comment

LOL , Jann

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Did you post that one?
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yep! It's not been approved yet though...............

Comment

Well, at least he'll read it
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Yes. I just wanted him to know

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Awwww, that's cute...and so true.

Coz they are cute together...

Gots to go now again, dads birthday and mom is quite angry at me now because I are making my homework now(team assignment) instead of helping her downstairs with the party(dude I have two brothers too they can also help; I fail this assignment if I don't hand it in before tomorrow...and I didn't had the appropriate information before now to make it)

*runs out*
                          sigpic

Comment

WooHooood! He approved it

So now he probably thinks there are two of us stalking him

Comment

Yeah but they stalk us! There's always soo many lurkers in the family and art threads...and here.

I'm joining their ranks today (at the bfs house and he's demanding the pc back).

I shall return valiant Woohoos!

Comment

Yeah but they stalk us! There's always soo many lurkers in the family and art threads...and here.
                                At least we do go and say 'hi', I wish they wood do that occasionally

I'm joining their ranks today (at the bfs house and he's demanding the pc back).

I shall return valiant Woohoos!
                                How dare he???

I've been watching Outer Limits again The ep was The Quality of Mercy. Really good stuff (although I have to say I did see the punchline coming from a long way off ) The male lead was played by Robert Patrick, who was Colonel Sumner in SGA: Rising (the one that Shep shot because he was being fed on by a Wraith), which just goes to prove what a small world Sci-fi is

Comment

Working...
                                X