X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oh to be a fly on the wall in that writers' room

Er, Wood morning Nad You feeling ok?
    That wood be great... Imagine the things you'd pick up...

And, why yes. Why wood you ask me that?

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    wooood morning everyone!

just wangted to share my challenge icons - which i forgot to send in. stupid me. anyway, here they are:

<snipped the goodies>
    WoooHoood! Love them
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh yes, I giggled myself stupid while I was making that one

Oh to be a fly on the wall in that writers' room

Er, Wood morning Nad You feeling ok?
      It'd be sooooo cool!! I'd keep hinting at confirmation for sam/jack all the time until they either squashed me like well a bug or wrote an enitre film with sam/jack in jacks house.
      "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *happy dances in on a PTB high* Soooo awesome that Joe's seen the PTB art and loves it And a huge honkin thank you to luvnjack for sending him the link, you rock!!! ((((((luvnjack))))))

Fainne, love the icons If you PM them to Aveo anyway I'm sure she'll add them to one of the posts
        i already did. thank you
        Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

WoooHoood! Love them
        merci beaucoup

Comment

Woohood on all the artwork. Congrats to all!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
            It'd be sooooo cool!! I'd keep hinting at confirmation for sam/jack all the time until they either squashed me like well a bug or wrote an enitre film with sam/jack in jacks house.
            Oooooh yes! A constant confirmation buzz in their ears, like a subliminal message They wood write the scenes we want without even realizing they were doing it

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
            Woohood on all the artwork. Congrats to all!
            Hey Kliggs *waves* Thanks, we had a really good time with this Challenge

Comment

*faints again*

I can't believe Joe came and saw all the artworks, and I missed it!! That's so cool!!! Brilliant artworks guys. Better late than never, I'll post mine all together. I think most people guessed. Only one Siler one though, can you Adam'n'Eve it?!

*rushes in* 40 ENTRIES!!!! *faints*

Sarai shouldn't you be at work? (or have you forgotten to log out? )
              Maybe I kind of logged on at work for 5 minutes...

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm88/timepresent/silersig.jpg[[/center]

And the Siler one is a special present for Sarai
              *T H U N K*

And what a present !!! Might if I snurch and put it on rotation? It's just too beautiful to let go!

HP and Jumble and Nad and Luvnjack and Jann, your stuff was all fabulous! This has been like the best challenge ever!

*happy sigh*

**huggles Woohoos**

Comment

Oh, you Woohoos! I wish some of you had been online last night when I read Joe's blog! I was at work, and I was literally making little squeeking noises, so as not to burst out in a SQUEE! I was grinning so big my face hurt! And my hands were shaking! Shaking, I tell you! Embracing the Dorkinesss...

Ooooohmmmmallozzi....Ooooooohmmmmmallozzi

I am at one with my dorkiness...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  *faints again*

I can't believe Joe came and saw all the artworks, and I missed it!! That's so cool!!! Brilliant artworks guys. Better late than never, I'll post mine all together. I think most people guessed. Only one Siler one though, can you Adam'n'Eve it?!

Maybe I kind of logged on at work for 5 minutes...

*T H U N K*

And what a present !!! Might if I snurch and put it on rotation? It's just too beautiful to let go!

HP and Jumble and Nad and Luvnjack and Jann, your stuff was all fabulous! This has been like the best challenge ever!

*happy sigh*

**huggles Woohoos**
                  Not at all, feel free! I did have you in mind when I made it, after all

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Oh, you Woohoos! I wish some of you had been online last night when I read Joe's blog! I was at work, and I was literally making little squeeking noises, so as not to burst out in a SQUEE! I was grinning so big my face hurt! And my hands were shaking! Shaking, I tell you! Embracing the Dorkinesss...

Ooooohmmmmallozzi....Ooooooohmmmmmallozzi

I am at one with my dorkiness...
                  ((((luvnjack)))) Timezones suck, don't they?
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*flicks feather duster around* *blows away the cobwebs* It's eerily quiet in here today....... everyone out having fun? Just me and Martin left here with nothing to do? ..........coooooool

"What are you planning Jumble?"

Oh, nuthin *looks innocent*........ just a little picspam

"But everyone's seen all your favourite pics"

I know, but if they're bored they don't have to look do they?

"Ok, but don't go mad with the white shirts, ok?"

Ooooookay.......... how 'bout a nice snuggly cuddly grey shirt?

"But.....you can't see my face, or my eyes "

*sigh* Ok, is this better?

""

So vain!!

Comment

"Me?? But you're the one that goes on and on about my eyes!!"

True, but I also appreciate your other........assets

"*splutters* That's all I am to you isn't it? Just an object of.....desire? "

Oh, here we go! 'You don't appreciate my talents' 'You only want me for..... unPG stuff' 'You don't see me as a real person' FCOL Martin!! I love you for every aspect of your........talents..... and personality Now give me a cute smile, you know you want to.......

"Like that?"

Uhuh, yep just like that
                      Last edited by Jumble; 14 March 2009, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Ok, so the place is empty for hours, and then while I'm making my post three of you turn up at once Not that I'm calling you 'busses' or anything

Sarai I'm so sorry you missed all the hype while it was happening, but it was sooooooooooooooooooo cool

Comment

I'm here, jumble. I'm having a bit of a PTB-high hangover, I guess. Plus, I didn't get much sleep. *yawn*
                          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Luvnjack to bits* It was a great night wasn't it? WooHoooooood! for Joe

Oh, and I said what to Alan last night?

I had had a little celebratory wine.................

Edit: Why is it that I seem to find myself watching 'The Outer Limits' every Saturday afternoon Am I developing a bit of a Brad obsession?

Comment

Ok, so the place is empty for hours, and then while I'm making my post three of you turn up at once Not that I'm calling you 'busses' or anything

Sarai I'm so sorry you missed all the hype while it was happening, but it was sooooooooooooooooooo cool
                              Heh, "here we are Jumble!"

*snurched from well...you

No worries, I'm used to missing all the fun on a Friday night by now *sniff*.

On a plus note, since I put my back out on Thursday lugging all the kegs around at delivery my manager gave me some really strong painkillers last night and I was literally high as a kite, bouncing up and down the bar, . I don't think the staff could wait to get rid of me by the end .

Comment

So you were as high as we were, but for a different reason

Comment

Working...
                                X